Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 216 posts
  • 125 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Sammy31
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Looking for suggestions on some new CPR Repro DMD Playfield Titles to consider, Titles that Sell in the $1,800 - 2,800 Range”

• WCS 55 votes
      22%
    • No Fear 10 votes
      4%
    • BSD 139 votes
      56%
    • Party Zone 13 votes
      5%
    • Johnny Mnemonic 17 votes
      7%
    • Junkyard 15 votes
      6%

(249 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Monica-Bellucci-monica-bellucci-235326_1600_1200.jpg
    37 inch sander.jpg
    BatmanDE.jpg
    There are 216 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 5.
    #51 9 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

Reality is that Congo, WCS, RFM, and TS are all find choices given the current constraints/ requests in your first post combined with need/ popularity/ common pf issues.

Agree and I'd also add BSD just because so many of those have crazing (vertical cracks) and insert issues. Doctor Who would also fit the criteria.

#52 9 years ago

Tales from the Crypt - hole wear and cliffy doesn't help here. New plastics already done
    Shadow - Sanctum wear
    RFM - hole wear

#53 9 years ago

Patiently waiting for Getaway plastics and backglass, so CPR will get my money.

Having said that, who is doing the Getaway playfield?

#54 9 years ago

CV would be nice !

#55 9 years ago
    Quoted from schudel5:

Go to the top of your first page of this thread and click on "Click here to add a poll". Easier than a playfield swap!

It's so easy, even a jackass, arrogant artist can do it!

#56 9 years ago

Too bad Gottlieb's are out, out of all the games listed Stargate might be more in demand than all of them due to almost every single playfield having drop, bomb, or other wear + having mylar that usually is impossible to remove without killing the playfield.

If you were to go by how much the playfields are actually selling for, Fathom and Centaur are still probably the two most in demand titles for playfields ahead of the other DMD's (and yes, I know you're looking for DMD's).

If you're going by strictly DMD's by your restrictions, probably Shadow would be best because of the sanctum wear.

#58 9 years ago

Not a DMD. C'mon people, this should not be so difficult.

#59 9 years ago

Hi Stu,
    I just think people are listing Fish Tales because it's been on the request page and open for orders for more than 1.5 years. But I really would like a WCS playfied... i know it's not in the poll.

#60 9 years ago

Not part of the criteria he is looking for.

Quoted from Stu:

— Looking for DMD Titles
    — Hoping to find some titles that Sell in the $1,800 - 2,800 Range

#61 9 years ago

agreed that Stargate needs to be done badly!

#62 9 years ago
    Quoted from SunKing:

I think Pen was just egging people on.

#63 9 years ago

Black rose.........they always have the cannon wear and with the new cabinet decals available now we need new a playfield to do a complete restore

#64 9 years ago

Why did RFM get left out of the poll?

#65 9 years ago

BSD first choice. WCS second choice.

#66 9 years ago

2. Guns-N-Roses = Widebody ( we can't do those yet )

Was Flight 2000 not widebody?

BR

#67 9 years ago
    Quoted from SunKing:

I know Gorgar is not a DMD....I mistakenly posted without reading the full OP. Every thing will be alright.

#69 9 years ago

I would buy a Fish Tales. I signed up for the email thing. I hope I get picked. Would love a shot at a Whirlwind. It is not DMD though and you already did it. Unobtainium!

#70 9 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

I think Pen was just egging people on.

Or Stu was with Junkyard as a choice.

#71 9 years ago

Of the listed poll, BSD makes the most sense to me. The majority of them have planking issues.

#72 9 years ago

OK, I chime back in here for the cheap seats.....I'm looking for suggestions for DMD Titles that ARE NOT Already In the QUE either at CPR or by another manufacturer....I'm looking for stuff that "Needs to be Drawn"....and I can guarantee that Any title that has 3rd Party Licensing will take much longer to get into the que as we just dont have the resources to spend 60 hours on the phone trying to get to the right contact person & get them to agree to it. Also note that our 2014 Playfield Line-Up for production was filled last year, and 2015 Titles have pretty much already been locked-in, so anything from here on out is most likely a 2016 timetable......

#73 9 years ago

T2. they are all faded pink and worn out and they made a ton of them. You would sell a boatload. Imagine if there was a chrome edition playfield.....drool.... too sweet!

#74 9 years ago

Is CPR doing EATPM, that one is an ideal candidate for sure! I know it is not a DMD, but most machines are trashed I have seen.

BSD and T2 would be great as well!

Post edited by perryd: forgot

#75 9 years ago

I've already done the artwork

Quoted from perryd:

Is CPR doing EATPM, that one is an ideal candidate for sure!

#76 9 years ago

everyone loves bsd too and the others like no fear and wcs 94 would also sell but not as fast as t2 imo. everyone seems to identify with that machine and it can be had for a great price and it is also easy to clean!

#77 9 years ago

T2 has major 3rd Party Licensing issues which is why it was not added to the Poll

#78 9 years ago

Fantastic! Can't wait to get on the pre-order listing for that one!! (EATPM)
    Thanks a bunch stu!!

#79 9 years ago
    Quoted from Stu:

T2 has major 3rd Party Licensing issues which is why it was not added to the Poll

What about RFM for the poll? It fits all criteria and is unlicensed.

#80 9 years ago

Most of the titles in the poll don't seem to usually be big problem titles. I've rarely seen blown out JMs, NF or WCSs. BSD, depending on which playfield you had can be a good option and the ball drop is usually worn. However, if I was going to pick one, I'd request Doctor Who. Almost every one I've ever seen has some insert wear.

#81 9 years ago

Films are still available for RFM so No Need to Draw it......

Quoted from MikeS:

What about RFM for the poll?

#82 9 years ago

If you can pony up the $35,000 for Licensing I'll consider it.....

Quoted from The_Director:

I'd request Doctor Who

#83 9 years ago

ah that figures....t2 and IJ would sell thousands of playfields for sure....but the monster license is always the hurtle to kill all. Sorry ....
    I would say wcs then bsd and then no fear in order of what would sell the most. BSd has a cult like following but WCS is a world wide theme that has proven to be a seller as plastics are always sold out.

#84 9 years ago

BSD would be big. Plastics coming along with ramps soon.

#85 9 years ago

Bryan, do you have a Contact Person for the Licensing? I figured you would since your doing the Plastics.....

#86 9 years ago

How about TftC and move the crypt hole to where it was suppose to be.

#87 9 years ago

BSD and any JPOP game would be high priotrities for many collectors I should think.
    Hopefully TOTAN happens soon and CV should be a close second to that one. So many bad playfields from factory

Im curious... what is the issue with Cactus Canyon? It's an original theme isn't it?

#88 9 years ago

why is congo not in the poll?

#89 9 years ago

BSD.....and after that BSD.

Nuff' said.

#90 9 years ago

Should I become fearful that any pin that's under the $1800 mark will never get done?
    CPR should just do the playfields they make backglass for and get caught up.
    Plenlty of old Wizard!(s) lying around that could use a new playfield.

I myself am still hoping Alien Poker will get done some time down the road or even better an alternate Alien poker playfield and backglass with some cooler dangerous and sexier looking aliens.

Heck, bring on the conversion kits!

#91 9 years ago

Would you consider Bride of Pinbot, now that the DMD conversion is just weeks away? Every BoP playfield out there is beat to hell.

#92 9 years ago
    Quoted from zsciaeount:

Would you consider Bride of Pinbot, now that the DMD conversion is just weeks away? Every BoP playfield out there is beat to hell.

Apparently that is being made my someone else, not sure who though. Highclasspinballs???

#93 9 years ago
    Quoted from zsciaeount:

Superb recommendation! They all need one pretty much. I never plan on owning BOP again, so it wouldn't benefit me, but I wanted one bad when I had it. Mine was rough.

#94 9 years ago

Baby Pacman! It has a 13" DMD

#95 9 years ago

Diner

#96 9 years ago

TFTC is my vote

#97 9 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

why is congo not in the poll?

Is Congo really needed?

Seems to me that those playfields hold up pretty well.

#98 9 years ago

You guys are going to piss Stu off talking BOP still. it's a soar subject and he's already said no to it a couple times on here. It's being done "supposedly". Rick from PPS made comment of that but talk has gone silent the last several months after it was only weeks out. Fingers crossed it comes out soon though!

#99 9 years ago

BSD please. On a side note does anyone know if there are legal (licensed) BSD cab decals available?

#100 9 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

Is Congo really needed?
    Seems to me that those playfields hold up pretty well.

Yes!

Many with beat up saucers and chipped out insert art (I think quite often in pops/ jump ramp ball drop area.)

There are 216 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cpr-taking-playfield-suggestions/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.