20171212_161612 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #199 TAF entered the CPR production pipeline Posted by ForceFlow (7 years ago)

Post #371 Details on green color discrepancy Posted by KevinCPR (6 years ago)

Post #376 Explanation of green color discrepancy Posted by KevinCPR (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tonycip.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#134 8 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

CPR no longer allows spot swapping.

any deal made between 2 people in a pm is there business cpr has nothing to do with it.just saying...

1 week later
#138 8 years ago

If anybody else changed your mind I would like to have your spot thanks .pm me please

#140 8 years ago

I figured someone would have contacted you by now. and ya ya I know no funny business..

#144 8 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

There's probably going to be a few turning up in the marketplace and on ebay after they start shipping like every other playfield run. Probably won't be cheap, though.

While that's true (some people always try and take advantage and make a quick buck ) some of us pinheads just like helping out other pinheads. I always go out of my way to help anyone on pinside if I can.and I have been helped as well. good Karma!
so I guess I'm looking for one of the good guys..

#146 8 years ago

Thanks and good luck on your pf swap. I was going to sell my TAF but my wife decided she really likes it so I decided to try and fix it up really nice for her if I can . Play on!

5 months later
#186 7 years ago

I'm still waiting in the unofficial line.. pm me if you don't want your spot anymore .. thanks .

5 months later
#211 7 years ago
Quoted from tonycip:

If anybody else changed your mind I would like to have your spot thanks .pm me please

The official/unofficial line started way back page 2... post# 138 no line cutting of the unofficial line ; )

2 weeks later
#224 7 years ago
Quoted from revmex:

OK I see the TAF playfield move up the pipe at CPR. Any way I can get on the list? After two years I'm sure some people have moved on.
-Rev

If I had to guess you haven't been following along.. I'll catch you up theres about 8 people who have asked that same thing..
I can see maybe after it gets finished we can pick one up at a modest increase in price, as supply is not close to demand.. : )

6 months later
#322 6 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Wow, 3! Thats dedication.

No wonder I couldn't get one !

#334 6 years ago

If I read this correctly, I've been on the wait list since it reopened and it looks like I'll get one! YAAAA..

#345 6 years ago

I must be blind I don't see it .. can someone circle it

2 months later
#574 6 years ago
Quoted from jgadzia:

I am still waiting as well, would be nice to know where you are on the list and where they are actually at.

+1

1 week later
#601 6 years ago

ok, I'l keep a close eye out for my email.

1 week later
#626 6 years ago
Quoted from pfinny:

Have all the CPR payment emails been sent out I’m still waiting ?

I don't know about all, but I paid on the dec 7 and its due to be delivered today! YA!

#634 6 years ago

I got mine it looks nice but If you run your hand over the mansion inserts you can feel a slight ripple its not 100% flat, I hate to think I'll have to flatten and reclear,
it,

#639 6 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

Get used to it - 99% of the pfs I've bought have this

Expect less get less. Is that what your saying? I'm still happy with it, just documenting for others. I won't be putting it in for a while, too many other projects going on.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tonycip.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cpr-taf-addams-family-playfield-announced?tu=tonycip and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.