20171212_161612 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #199 TAF entered the CPR production pipeline Posted by ForceFlow (7 years ago)

Post #371 Details on green color discrepancy Posted by KevinCPR (6 years ago)

Post #376 Explanation of green color discrepancy Posted by KevinCPR (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider codered9394.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#119 8 years ago

Not even sure if I made the list. Sent my email on 11/24/14 at 9:24 pm and never got a email back. I'm hopping for the best though.

#133 8 years ago

I to have been waiting on a response to know if I'm on the list. I wish I had got a return when mine went out originally. Good luck to me.

1 month later
#155 8 years ago
Quoted from dantebean:

think it's unfair I can't get an email response to see if I'm still on this list. I signed up so long ago I can't find any response email

I'm dealing with the same problem here.

1 month later
#169 7 years ago
Quoted from dantebean:Will attempt my 3rd email to get confirmation. Is it really this bad to get any type of response?

I'm way past my third attempt. I'm almost giving up.

5 months later
#197 7 years ago

Maybe fester is the hold up. Pinball arcade could not get the rights to reproduce Festers face on the game. They had to do a likeness.

2 months later
#232 7 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

emailed to be put on list in Nov.
Never heard a word back.
Bummer, was hoping for a secondary reserve waiting list.

I sent email 11 hours into the original listing and never heard back.

#235 7 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

I didn't think it closed quite that quick? Positive didn't go to spam?

Figured I would either get one or not. If I remember right it took a couple day to close the list completely.

#237 7 years ago
Quoted from Sethman:

Back when Addams went up, there was an auto-responder in place. Got one for Addams and Elvira early on that day.

Not looking good for me then. Gonna be pissed if I don't get one.

#247 7 years ago

My email was sent on 11/24/14 @8:45 pm. I heard that a lot of other people didn't get a response also. They may have thought I wasn't serious!

1 month later
#261 7 years ago

If I didn't make the list for CPR then I still may have a chance to own one. Good news

5 months later
#323 6 years ago

I'm still waiting on my email.

2 weeks later
#441 6 years ago

I paid for mine on 9/24 and have not received any tracking info either. I assume they ship first come first serve. Hopefully I'll get the email soon.

#447 6 years ago

How long does it normally take for a shipping email from cpr. Going on a week and a half now and would have thought I would have heard something by now.

#451 6 years ago

Thanks Kevin for the info. Look toward to getting this play field.

#466 6 years ago

Got email yesterday that mine was shipping I think. The ups tracking was linked to full tilt pinball coming from Canada which I thought was odd. Looking foward to having one even though I don't own the game yet.

5 months later
#678 6 years ago

I think you do a excellent job Kevin. The original manufactures of TAF playfields had blems also. Most of those made it into games without anyone knowing. My TAF playfield is nothing but spectacular and I look forward to owning a game to install it in someday. Thanks for the great work cpr puts into every playfield they produce. I look forward to the Banzai run playfield when the time comes.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider codered9394.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cpr-taf-addams-family-playfield-announced?tu=codered9394 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.