1 (resized).jpg
20171212_161718 (resized).jpg
20171212_161612 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 692 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 14.
#201 7 years ago

awesome news!

#202 7 years ago

I know it's a ways out, but anyone interested in selling theirs, please let me know.

#203 7 years ago

I sure wish that I had gotten on the list . I have a TAF now ...but not when this was started . My playfield has planking from
magnet and a few other problems . Please keep me in mind if anyone doesn`t need their place in line anymore .

#204 7 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

I know it's a ways out, but anyone interested in selling theirs, please let me know.

I thought you got on the list?

#205 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I thought you got on the list?

I did. I would seriously buy five more right now.

TAF has suddenly become the game everyone is interested in having restored.

#206 7 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

I did. I would seriously buy five more right now.

find me a nice EBD and we can talk

#207 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

find me a nice EBD and we can talk

LOL Sorry man, I'm looking for one myself.

#208 7 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

I know. I was just giving you a hard time BK.

Good luck in your hunt for another TAF pf. I am sure there are people that will be willing to sell them once delivered.

I got one and will be using it

#209 7 years ago
Quoted from golfingdad1:

If any of you guys have one on preorder and have sold your pin or moved on or just want out , shoot me a PM. I might be interested in picking it up.
Thanks.

Hold on Bryan,
I asked that exact same question 11 months ago...

But seriously still wanted

#210 7 years ago

Well with any luck maybe there will be a bunch of people bailing out and you can scoop on one

Things can change when people are asked for money instead of a name on a list

#211 7 years ago
Quoted from tonycip:

If anybody else changed your mind I would like to have your spot thanks .pm me please

The official/unofficial line started way back page 2... post# 138 no line cutting of the unofficial line ; )

#212 7 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

do a full restore on my batman66 and you can have mine

#213 7 years ago

At what point in the process does CPR send out email asking for payment? When it enters 'the pipe'? Or before, after?

#214 7 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

At what point in the process does CPR send out email asking for payment? When it enters 'the pipe'? Or before, after?

When it's ready to ship.

#215 7 years ago
Quoted from Blackjacker:

When it's ready to ship.

Ah! Okay, thanks.

#216 7 years ago

Can't wait to see what the inserts look like.

#217 7 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

I would bet its going to be another six months or more.

#219 7 years ago
Quoted from swanng:

Can't wait to see what the inserts look like.

Lol -- what 6 plus months in the making, they are gonna be sweeet!!

#220 7 years ago

I have a mint NOS TAF playfield in mint condition if anyone is looking for one. Never installed in a machine.

#221 7 years ago
Quoted from simplykind:

I have a mint NOS TAF playfield in mint condition if anyone is looking for one. Never installed in a machine.

PM sent

2 weeks later
#223 7 years ago

OK I see the TAF playfield move up the pipe at CPR. Any way I can get on the list? After two years I'm sure some people have moved on.

-Rev

#224 7 years ago
Quoted from revmex:

OK I see the TAF playfield move up the pipe at CPR. Any way I can get on the list? After two years I'm sure some people have moved on.
-Rev

If I had to guess you haven't been following along.. I'll catch you up theres about 8 people who have asked that same thing..
I can see maybe after it gets finished we can pick one up at a modest increase in price, as supply is not close to demand.. : )

#225 7 years ago

Contact Kevin at CPR and see what he has to say.

#226 7 years ago
Quoted from swanng:

Contact Kevin at CPR and see what he has to say.

I can't even imagine how fast that got old for him. Probably why they have the method they currently do. Email to a specific address, you go into a folder. They email in order when PFs are ready.

#227 7 years ago
Quoted from tonycip:

If I had to guess you haven't been following along.. I'll catch you up theres about 8 people who have asked that same thing..
I can see maybe after it gets finished we can pick one up at a modest increase in price, as supply is not close to demand.. : )

I suppose I'm trying my luck. Maybe I'll get a nice PM saying "Hey I'll put you in line. Give me your info....."

-Rev

#228 7 years ago
Quoted from revmex:

I suppose I'm trying my luck. Maybe I'll get a nice PM saying "Hey I'll put you in line. Give me your info....."
-Rev

You won't get a response. There's no positions in line, there's a giant list of people that are in line to be bumped in case people drop and that list was closed.

But good luck lol. Your best bet is to make best friends with someone on the list that might be selling their taf soon

#229 7 years ago

I emailed to be put on list in Nov.
Never heard a word back.
Bummer, was hoping for a secondary reserve waiting list.
I spoke with a friend who knows a guy, etc..
The good rumor is they will only have about 38 playfields available.

#230 7 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

In the beginning the # was 200.

#231 7 years ago

I emailed to be put on list in Nov.
Never heard a word back.
I spoke with a friend who knows a guy, etc..

I doubt a run that small would be worthwhile

#232 7 years ago

emailed to be put on list in Nov.
Never heard a word back.

I sent email 11 hours into the original listing and never heard back.

#233 7 years ago
Quoted from codered9394:

I sent email 11 hours into the original listing and never heard back.

I didn't think it closed quite that quick? Positive didn't go to spam?

#234 7 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

CPR doesn't have an auto-responder in place when you send in an email.

#235 7 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

Figured I would either get one or not. If I remember right it took a couple day to close the list completely.

#236 7 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Back when Addams went up, there was an auto-responder in place. Got one for Addams and Elvira early on that day.

#237 7 years ago
Quoted from Sethman:

Back when Addams went up, there was an auto-responder in place. Got one for Addams and Elvira early on that day.

Not looking good for me then. Gonna be pissed if I don't get one.

#238 7 years ago

I'd like to take this moment to encourage Guys and gals to go put your name on list for.....
Hammer of the Godz!
Plenty of spots available there. Go get your Vector and get on list. My Vector patiently waits for its makeover.

#239 7 years ago

It's strange they simply just don't produce more. I mean they would make more money and costs would go down. Seems like at least 20 more people would hop on.

#240 7 years ago
Quoted from pinballkyle:

It's strange they simply just don't produce more. I mean they would make more money and costs would go down. Seems like at least 20 more people would hop on.

Licensing.

#241 7 years ago

And the availability of inserts.

I'd like to take this moment to encourage Guys and gals to go put your name on list for.....
Hammer of the Godz!
Plenty of spots available there. Go get your Vector and get on list. My Vector patiently waits for its makeover.

Like I told Stu. If I could find a cheap trashed Vector I would. But the prices went up because -
1) All have
2) They released a plastic set so anyone on the edge thinking about restoring might make it a keeper.
3) They announced HOTG. So now a $300 Vector is $1,200.

Also we need more info on the sound board capabilities and pricing.

#242 7 years ago

its not licencing. I dont know about cpr's business, but I was really suprised when I found out what people thought licence costs were. Its more likely inserts, and cpr dosent like to carry a stock, they like the project to get finished and be done with it... move on to the next

#243 7 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

its not licencing. I dont know about cpr's business, but I was really suprised when I found out what people thought licence costs were

It wasn't the cost--it was basically fulfilling IPB's licensing contract for x number of playfields. But, I haven't seen CPR post about this in a while, and an recent post by Kevin seems to point to that they may be making more than the original number they planned on.

#244 7 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

And the availability of inserts.

Like I told Stu. If I could find a cheap trashed Vector I would. But the prices went up because -
1) All have
2) They released a plastic set so anyone on the edge thinking about restoring might make it a keeper.
3) They announced HOTG. So now a $300 Vector is $1,200.
Also we need more info on the sound board capabilities and pricing.

I would put in for HOG! could be a cool conversion. I just picked up a vector.

How realistic do you think it is for this to get done?

#245 7 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Everyone should have got one for taf -- I did, although I can't remember where it is now ha! Hopefully they mail again once they are complete

Edit - I mean you should hAve gotten one if you got on the list

#246 7 years ago

I can confirm .. it was in 2013 or so ... I git an email answer on my order .. like always ...

#247 7 years ago

My email was sent on 11/24/14 @8:45 pm. I heard that a lot of other people didn't get a response also. They may have thought I wasn't serious!

#248 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

How realistic do you think it is for this to get done?

More realistic if you go sign up. Last I heard they were at 30, need 50 min.

#249 7 years ago

To bad Peter in Germany wasn't doing TAF playfield. He makes his own inserts , such as he did for F14 Tomcat. That is his line of work .

#250 7 years ago
Quoted from nightsearcher:

To bad Peter in Germany wasn't doing TAF playfield. He makes his own inserts , such as he did for F14 Tomcat. That is his line of work .

I'll bet you we could get enough people to commit that he'd have some interest to take this on. I know I'd drop money without thinking about it.

There are 692 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 14.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cpr-taf-addams-family-playfield-announced/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.