1 (resized).jpg
20171212_161718 (resized).jpg
20171212_161612 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 692 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 14.
#101 8 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

Actually, I really won't have anything to do with this project....Artwork is the Original B/W Films, Mike does the CAD File & CNC Cutting, Kevin will Silk-Screen, Stu will sit back and work on other projects

Ahhh, so they have promoted you to supervisor then

2 months later
#102 8 years ago

Ahhhhhh, yes. Another delay. It's always something.

#103 8 years ago
Quoted from swanng:

Ahhhhhh, yes. Another delay. It's always something.

Needless to say I was not surprised to hear this. This is fast approaching the 18 month mark for CPR but they know nobody will back out of their order.

#104 8 years ago
Quoted from fiberdude120:

Needless to say I was not surprised to hear this. This is fast approaching the 18 month mark for CPR but they know nobody will back out of their order.

I would gladly take someone's spot.

#105 8 years ago

Too bad on the delay, mine is waiting for her new pf; but perfection takes time ☺

#106 8 years ago

Meh.. What's another month or two? To be fair they announced it late November 2014 so it's only been 13+ months -- not 18. Seems like a lot of the fields take around 1 to 2 years to ship anyway

#107 8 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

Meh.. What's another month or two? To be fair they announced it late November 2014 so it's only been 13+ months -- not 18. Seems like a lot of the fields take around 1 to 2 years to ship anyway

I waited more than 5 years for TOTAN, this is nothing.

#108 8 years ago
Quoted from metahugh:

I waited more than 5 years for TOTAN, this is nothing.

And I've been waiting on a Diner for a long time too.

But I did manage to snag a TAF pf, get it clear coated, and install it be for the announcement. So now I have a used TAF pf sitting on the wall. Nice decor!

#109 8 years ago
Quoted from djblouw:

And I've been waiting on a Diner for a long time too.
But I did manage to snag a TAF pf, get it clear coated, and install it be for the announcement. So now I have a used TAF pf sitting on the wall. Nice decor!

Was diner announced? I hope I didn't miss the preorder list for it!!

#110 8 years ago
Quoted from metahugh:

Was diner announced? I hope I didn't miss the preorder list for it!!

No. Just that someone was working on the art three years ago.

#111 8 years ago

They were also working on a mirrored backglass for Diner...but that didn't happen either.

#112 8 years ago

A lot of things never happened

Manufacturing is hard and licensing can be a headache.

#113 8 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

They were also working on a mirrored backglass for Diner...but that didn't happen either.

Backglasses are nice, but why can't they screen them like williams did?

3 weeks later
#114 8 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Backglasses are nice, but why can't they screen them like williams did?

CPR does screen their backglasses along with pretty much everything else they make.

All of the glasses they have for sale are screened, are you referring to another vendor?

http://www.classicplayfields.com/store-backglass.html

1 month later
#115 8 years ago

15 months and counting..........................

#116 8 years ago
Quoted from swanng:

15 months and counting..........................

I would guess its going to go to 24,25,26-36.

#117 8 years ago

Centaur and Fathom in 3-4 months, yeah right. They are already at the 2 month mark.

#118 8 years ago

What can you do? Wait................for.......................it.............................

I agree with you though. I predict it will be well over 18 months, more like 24.

But hey, I'm a pessimist and cynic anyway. I'm just happy to be on the list for one, regardless how long it takes.

Greg

#119 8 years ago

Not even sure if I made the list. Sent my email on 11/24/14 at 9:24 pm and never got a email back. I'm hopping for the best though.

#120 8 years ago
Quoted from fiberdude120:

I would guess its going to go to 24,25,26-36.

hopefully just long enough for the loonie to gain back some ground . . .

#121 8 years ago

You should have received a reply from CPR stating whether you made the CPR list or the Planetary Pinball list. As I understand it, (and I may be wrong) half of the allotment will be sold by CPR, and half by PP. If you're unsure about being on either list, email Kevin directly and ask him.

Personally, I got an email from CPR stating I made the list for a PP playfield, but I emailed them within a few hours after the announcement.

Greg

#122 8 years ago

Yes I got an email from them also. So wait I will.

#123 8 years ago

DINER !!! Please.

#124 8 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

DINER !!! Please.

YES!!!

Diner would be AWESOME!

#125 8 years ago

I vote for Diner as well!

#126 8 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

YES!!!
Diner would be AWESOME!

Another for a Diner here

#127 8 years ago
Quoted from sparkup:

Another for a Diner here

It took a while...but CPR listened...enough people expressed interest in an 8 ball deluxe PF remake....and now it looks like it's going to happen.

I seriously think the demand is there to remake the Diner PF as well.

Who knows...maybe they'll announce the mirrored backglass soon as well.

One can only hope.

#128 8 years ago

Heard I'm on the TAF list...
But repeatedly ask for confirmation & get zero response about Joust confirmation.

#129 8 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

Heard I'm on the TAF list...
But repeatedly ask for confirmation & get zero response about Joust confirmation.

I've asked twice here for confirmation. Still crickets. I'm in the market again for an Addams and I need to know what type of playfield I need to look for.

#130 8 years ago

If any of you guys have one on preorder and have sold your pin or moved on or just want out , shoot me a PM. I might be interested in picking it up.

Thanks.

#131 8 years ago
Quoted from golfingdad1:

If any of you guys have one on preorder and have sold your pin or moved on or just want out , shoot me a PM. I might be interested in picking it up.
Thanks.

CPR no longer allows spot swapping.

#132 8 years ago

I didn't know that. ...
Thanks

#133 8 years ago

I to have been waiting on a response to know if I'm on the list. I wish I had got a return when mine went out originally. Good luck to me.

#134 8 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

any deal made between 2 people in a pm is there business cpr has nothing to do with it.just saying...

#135 8 years ago
Quoted from tonycip:

any deal made between 2 people in a pm is there business cpr has nothing to do with it.just saying...

I swapped a spot and CPR was fine with it, another pinsider read that I swapped into a spot and bitched to kevin enough that kevin made the new rule.

Backdoor dealings will still work

#136 8 years ago
Quoted from tonycip:

Exactly
Im just saying ...

#137 8 years ago

I like CPR's updated site. At least they provided some news items about the reason for the delay on TAF.

Greg

1 week later
#138 8 years ago

If anybody else changed your mind I would like to have your spot thanks .pm me please

#139 8 years ago

Wait hold on there's a line here.....but also not allowed.

Quoted from golfingdad1:If any of you guys have one on preorder and have sold your pin or moved on or just want out , shoot me a PM. I might be interested in picking it up.
Thanks.

Quoted from lordloss:

#140 8 years ago

I figured someone would have contacted you by now. and ya ya I know no funny business..

#141 8 years ago
Quoted from tonycip:

I figured someone would have contacted you by now. and ya ya I know no funny business..

There's probably going to be a few turning up in the marketplace and on ebay after they start shipping like every other playfield run. Probably won't be cheap, though.

#142 8 years ago

Hey Guys;

Ok errr....... I guess we do care as some feel its unfair to have guys in the list swap out their spot to friends so I guess you can give it up but you can't give it away. I guess its more fair in a way for someone further down the list. I guess we have had issues with guys in the past selling their slots.

Sorry.
Mike

#143 8 years ago
Quoted from CPR:

Hey Guys;
We don't care if you trade spots with someone in the least

Soooooo.......... is anyone else thinking about dropping out of the TAF list? I missed the boat my like 20 minutes on signing up for one of these!

#144 8 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

There's probably going to be a few turning up in the marketplace and on ebay after they start shipping like every other playfield run. Probably won't be cheap, though.

While that's true (some people always try and take advantage and make a quick buck ) some of us pinheads just like helping out other pinheads. I always go out of my way to help anyone on pinside if I can.and I have been helped as well. good Karma!
so I guess I'm looking for one of the good guys..

#145 8 years ago

I think that once these start shipping, there will a lot of used playfields listed for sale...some blown out, some w/ very minor wear. I wonder how many of orders were placed by people who's only intention is to re-sell at a huge profit.

I'm truly fortunate to have made it on the pre-order list. When the day comes to do the PF swap on my TAF, I plan on going all-out on that shop job.

Good luck in your search tonycip...hope you get your hands on one.

#146 8 years ago

Thanks and good luck on your pf swap. I was going to sell my TAF but my wife decided she really likes it so I decided to try and fix it up really nice for her if I can . Play on!

#147 8 years ago

Gotta keep the wife happy...

Happy wife = happy life

#148 8 years ago
Quoted from tonycip:

Nope, not yet .

#149 8 years ago

Let's try this a different way, anyone got an Addams family with a very nice playfield and they are swapping it for a new for one? Shoot me a pm as I'm sure what you have is likely better then what I have ( or if some one wants to sell me their Cpr one when it arrives, just saying)

#150 8 years ago
Quoted from tonycip:

... I was going to sell my TAF but my wife decided she really likes it so I decided to try and fix it up really nice for her if I can . Play on!

Forget about swapping out playfields, how about trading wives

My ol lady won't have anything to do with pins

There are 692 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 14.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cpr-taf-addams-family-playfield-announced/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.