5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by tomdrum
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tomdrum.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

Since CPR made the announcement that everything in their archives is going to available again, I've seen eBay prices falling. I really admired the people who would sell Planetary or CPR stuff for double their website price. That's capitalism at work for uninformed buyers. The Centaur repro BG's with flaws went from $495 to $250. Same will happen to those $500 repro Kiss BG's. Playfield's aren't dropping yet. I did see the $1300 Flash Gordon CPR PF listed here up on eBay at $1700. Looks like it sold. Better to dump now before the wink wink HT or CPR starts selling them. Thank you CPR!

#3 5 years ago
    Quoted from Travish:

Yes, the prices from people that have "legacy" CPR products or NOS materials will fall but I think CPR's prices will level out pretty close to where they are now. The availability will be nice but you notice in all the threads the emphasis is on availability not cost reductions. They will need to pay for the equipment somehow.

Agreed. I happy to pay CPR pricing, not a 50% mark-up to folks that bought and sat on it.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tomdrum.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cpr-s-new-business-model-is-changing-ebay-pricing?tu=tomdrum and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.