(Topic ID: 81081)

CPR PLAYFIELD CLEARANCE - Ebay Auctions Running Now

By KevinCPR

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider toyotaboy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from Piparoo:

I as well have have attempted to get a response from cpr regarding the availability of Space Shuttle playfields.

http://bayareaamusements.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=GS-SPC31-1002-535

#19 10 years ago
Quoted from brent149:

It still amazes me that people just wait to see what's popular on pinside and jump on the bandwagon.the space shuttles are a great example. They were there for purchase for over a year and people are acting offended they couldn't get one

That's probably some people. For others, they may have finally found a space shuttle for sale in their area, though I suppose you could buy a playfield before you get the game if you know you're gonna want the game.

There are 3 certainties in life: death, taxes, and CPR WILL sell out of playfields and backglasses.

#38 10 years ago

I started listening to old topcast podcasts (because it predated me getting into the hobby). It's amazing to listen to shows back in 2007 and hearing CPR commercial bumpers, it's amazing to think they've been around so long.

#121 10 years ago

I have always gotten great service and response from CPR, even as backup seconds when I don't get on the reserve list on time. I honestly have nothing to complain about CPR. I also never knew this was a side gig, even more props to them now.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider toyotaboy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cpr-playfield-clearance-ebay-auctions-running-now?tu=toyotaboy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.