(Topic ID: 81081)

CPR PLAYFIELD CLEARANCE - Ebay Auctions Running Now

By KevinCPR

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hassellcastle.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#20 10 years ago

I think they really should make inventory of what the have sold. They will sell over time. People continue to dig old pinballs out if barns, warehouses and non-collectors houses. Over the last 3 months ive bought or had the opportunity to buy a xenon, firepower and whirlwind. Each of these games i would have bought a cpr playfield if they were still available. Kevin, why dont you work out a deal agreement/partnership somehow with Rick at PPS to increase volume? Maybe a financial backer to help keep an inventory of playfields, backglasses in stock.

#57 10 years ago

I understand Stu.
But places like Bay Area and Marco would love to carry more of your product if you could make it.

It's sickening that Whirlwind playfield sold out so fast and you know there are plenty more people that still want them...and many of the other products y'all have produced in the past.

Just wished there was a way you could ramp up production to produce more so that things aren't sold out.....before they even hit the market.

As I stated earlier. More pins are turning up in warehouses, people's garages and other places. There will still be many Xenon's, Whirlwinds, Silverball Mania's, Space Shuttles, Fathom's, Black Knights, Firepowers, Centaurs, etc. that will need your reproduction parts y'all have reproduced for years to come.

I'm not bitching. I appreciate all y'all have done. Your products are top notch. I just personally wish you could ramp up production so that parts are available for a greater length of time.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hassellcastle.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cpr-playfield-clearance-ebay-auctions-running-now?tu=hassellcastle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.