(Topic ID: 81081)

CPR PLAYFIELD CLEARANCE - Ebay Auctions Running Now

By KevinCPR

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

There are 137 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
#1 10 years ago

Sixteen (16) culled playfields up for auction:

(7) Silverball Mania (rejects rescued for potential wall art)
Bidding starts at $50 ea.

(4) HIGH SPEED
Bidding starts at $350 ea.

(5) WHIRLWIND
Bidding starts at $450 ea.

20 Megapixel "life size" photo links available in the auction descriptions so you can do your own inspection. There will be no doubt exactly what you are bidding on.

ebay.com link: ns_silver

KEVIN
Classic Playfield Reproductions
http://www.classicplayfields.com

Post edited by KevinCPR : Ebay link screwing up

#3 10 years ago

All the people who missed out on the WW play fields here is a chance to get one cheaper! Just a few minor issues but nothing terrible.

#4 10 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Love the giant photos.

Finally got myself a Canon DSLR for christmas, after wanting one for many many years. I didn't realize the resolution was THAT crazy. I've still got a lot to learn on the camera, though.

#5 10 years ago

No space shuttles huh? Ed

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from KevinCPR:

Finally got myself a Canon DSLR for christmas, after wanting one for many many years. I didn't realize the resolution was THAT crazy. I've still got a lot to learn on the camera, though.

Excellent. Grab yourself a cheap Canon 50mm prime, best bang for buck lens out there IMHO.

I've got a Canon T3i, and my next alt translite project is actually going to involve setting up some staged photography, so I'll get to use it for something pinball related myself.

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from Fast-Ed:

No space shuttles huh? Ed

I asked about what they had left as far as Shuttle playfields went, several weeks ago, and was told they were waiting for them to come back from clearing... never heard anything else.

#8 10 years ago

@ Kevin: Tried to contact you the past few days. Did you see my emails? Jonathan, Pinball Magazine

#9 10 years ago

I as well have have attempted to get a response from cpr regarding the availability of space shuttle playfields. No luck yet.

#10 10 years ago

I have a couple cpr space shuttles if they don't have any more.
[email protected]

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from Piparoo:

I as well have have attempted to get a response from cpr regarding the availability of Space Shuttle playfields.

http://bayareaamusements.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=GS-SPC31-1002-535

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

I asked about what they had left as far as Shuttle playfields went, several weeks ago, and was told they were waiting for them to come back from clearing... never heard anything else.

Yea they told me that waaaay before Christmas and I got tired of waiting and just sold my space shuttle and bought one with a original clear coated playfield all ready in it. Ed

#13 10 years ago

As for the Space Shuttles, there were a few (7-8) "Bronze" candidates left - as some of you who got to be "insiders" know via email exchanges the last few months. I removed the whole Space Shuttle entry from the site over a month ago, because too many people started chasing me for these Bronzes. Like 20+ people...

All of you knew they were in clearcoat, and Steve was concentrating on High Speeds and other things at the time.

Half of them came back 2 weeks ago. I got four. They're already sold and shipped to people ahead of those still asking/wondering. I'm awaiting the rest. Steve says next dropoff... Then I will move along to the other potential wants.

Once they are all gone to those who take them, those emailers further down will be emailed to say there are no more.

In the meantime, I can't keep an ongoing status conversation going in email to y'all. I wish I could, and normally I could, but it's not 2 or 3 interested people. It's now about 15. Four got served, 1 forfeited his chance when they came in.

The remaining SS silvers sat on the site for a good 6 months until they were gone. The bronzes nearly a year. This rush on the bronzes from late November onwards was quite a surprise. I always wonder what event or post spurned these kind of rushes in the 11th hour. More like 11:58...

#14 10 years ago

So, why does the website continue to indicate that the product is for sale if it isn't, and how is it too much to ask to respond to a dozen or so people? That would take, what, 20 minutes total to respond to every individual indicating that the playfields are already spoken for?

While I'm sure that this was just a one time hiccup at cpr, it stuns me how frequently the vendors in this hobby treat their customers like it's a privilege to purchase something from them.

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from Piparoo:

it stuns me how frequently the vendors in this hobby treat their customers like it's a privilege to purchase something from them.

Think about what state all our old classic machines would be if if NOT for the hard work done by CPR.
As far as i am concerned it *IS* a privilege ..

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from Piparoo:

So, why does the website continue to indicate that the product is for sale if it isn't,

Try to purge your cache, or hit refresh to get the latest page. I had yoinked the SS entry to stop any more surge.

Quoted from Piparoo:

and how is it too much to ask to respond to a dozen or so people? That would take, what, 20 minutes total to respond to every individual indicating that the playfields are already spoken for?

In this case, I've not reached the point the playfields are all spoken for. I'm waiting to see what happens.

So yes. Sometimes it is too much to ask. Sorry. That's just the reality here, for me. Can't speak for others in the hobby. Not looking for sympathy or anything. I will totally admit there are limitations in how closely I can communicate. In this particular case, everyone will get a response, but in due time once I parse along through each individual buy of each playfield as they come available. Unfortunately there isn't 20 minutes, because the other 100+ emails that pound the site Inbox per day are there too. I know, a good "problem" to have - but it can indeed be a problem to solve. I'm almost resolved to stop offering anything that isn't sitting here ready to go in a box, and avoid stuff that is coming in from clear weeks (or months) later. Maybe it's just dangling a carrot. I'll have to decide.

Quoted from Piparoo:

While I'm sure that this was just a one time hiccup at cpr

Not at all. Happens all the time. I'm not going to lie.

Quoted from Piparoo:

it stuns me how frequently the vendors in this hobby treat their customers like it's a privilege to purchase something from them.

It's a "privilege" (not the best word for me, but I'll use it) sometimes to get a private 1-on-1 timeslice out of me to update a direct drawn-out sales cycle over months, yes. And that's what it takes to handle some of these weirder buys where something isn't sitting here ready to ship yet, because for example, I'm waiting for it myself. But the guy(s) want it when it comes. No question. So naturally they chase me. I don't blame them, but on the other hand I also assume they know they've not been written back because there is nothing new to tell since the last details were discussed in their last email response from me. ie: "Haven't heard anything in a while. Any idea whats up with the Space Shuttles? Are they back from clear yet? Let me know"

One might say... simply type "No. Still in clear" {send} and it takes 5 seconds.

But those who email with me know that's not how I communicate when I do. (look at this post - eek) I try to give details, give dates as I know them or estimate them, plus I don't want to come across as snippy, short, or rude. So what do I end up doing? I skip to the next email from a new person who I've not talked with before on a same subject, and answer their new question. Then the next. Then the next. Then I'm tugged away on something else, may not get back to the computer for an hour or two, and come back to 30-40 new messages with fresh questions from new people... then I sit down and continue on... notice at this point the request-for-update emails are up and off my screen. Do I ever get back up there? Yes - when the Space Shuttles come in. In the meantime, it's not intentional. It's me stretched to the max. It's my responsibility, and I take full blame. I'm so used to it now, as it's been like this for many many years. Most tend to learn that and bear with us. CPR's idiosyncracy. Just like people get used to Steve Young. Pinball Resource's idiosyncracy.

I'll put it this way. CPR isn't really set up to be a bona fide vendor, so that is our weakness. We do sell direct, but unlike most other vendors, our role is truly manufacturer. That is our strength. Sorry to say, but even if 100 guys in email lined up with $1000 each in hand, wanting me to discuss this and that... it's just going to be clunky and end up being more than I can handle. But if those same 100 guys not needing any discussion, go to PayPal and make their orders as described on the site - then the boyz here will daily be going through those PP transactions, packing them up, seeing them off (usually within 24-48 business hours even at the busiest of times). We've got that part down pat.

Email falls on me. Only me. Because all the other roles here have always been making/producing/shipping stuff. That's what all the other guys do. I don't want them near a computer. Their role isn't to know all the timelines, locations, and estimations - which are needed to handle the questions in the Inbox. Even if there was a full time hired email person, 95% of the questions they'd end up leaning back and yelling "Keviiiin !!! what's the answer to what this guy wants to know?"

You should have seen what email was like BEFORE the "Read This First" stuff on the Contact page. I only put that there because I had to. Things were getting crazy. You think our new release announcement threads on this site change 180 degrees into 50-100 "what CPR should make next" suggestions... you should have seen our inbox.
There is a reason there has never been the shop's phone number on the site

Look, appreciate every last customer. Many have been with us through the whole ride since 2005. Many understand the constraints on me and run their orders totally self-sufficient. Yes, some orders are drawn out and involve discussion/waiting/patience. Not as simple. I wish I could do a few hours of email a day and be really good at coverage. But a day is 1 hour emails tops, I do the best in that hour I can, and the other 8-10 hours is moving production along and actively being a part of it. Without our Distributor group taking a huge load off the selling/shipping duties that would otherwise fall totally on us, I don't know what we'd do.

I think if vendors in the hobby have a reputation of coming across as distant from good communication, I can testify that it probably has to do with scale. Pretty much all of us are "cottage" scale, as the hobby is exactly that too. I'd love to have a "front desk / secretary" that fields all the communcation in and out. It would be fabulous. But we're too small to afford such a position, but big enough to desparately need one.

#17 10 years ago

It still amazes me that people just wait to see what's popular on pinside and jump on the bandwagon.the space shuttles are a great example. They were there for purchase for over a year and people are acting offended they couldn't get one.

#18 10 years ago

my only problem is I can't afford to buy everything cpr sells. if I could, i'd buy every damn playfield, plastic set and backglass they release

#19 10 years ago
Quoted from brent149:

It still amazes me that people just wait to see what's popular on pinside and jump on the bandwagon.the space shuttles are a great example. They were there for purchase for over a year and people are acting offended they couldn't get one

That's probably some people. For others, they may have finally found a space shuttle for sale in their area, though I suppose you could buy a playfield before you get the game if you know you're gonna want the game.

There are 3 certainties in life: death, taxes, and CPR WILL sell out of playfields and backglasses.

#20 10 years ago

I think they really should make inventory of what the have sold. They will sell over time. People continue to dig old pinballs out if barns, warehouses and non-collectors houses. Over the last 3 months ive bought or had the opportunity to buy a xenon, firepower and whirlwind. Each of these games i would have bought a cpr playfield if they were still available. Kevin, why dont you work out a deal agreement/partnership somehow with Rick at PPS to increase volume? Maybe a financial backer to help keep an inventory of playfields, backglasses in stock.

#21 10 years ago

Yes, what hassellcastle said.

#22 10 years ago

Thanks for the very thoughtful reply Kevin and for being gracious enough to understand that my comments were mostly just frustration.

#23 10 years ago

it's not a matter of Increasing Volume or Financial to keep an Inventory....Ok, partially financial, but More of a Production Capacity....We run out of room to do larger production runs. We can only do around 150-175 PF's at any given time and then we are physically out of room...we simply Can't do any more prior to selling off the Stacks & Stacks & Stacks of PFs that we have cluttered all over the shop.....We have a ton of equipment in the shop & we have to have room to move around in the shop and have room to Stack Plastics Sheets for Drying as well as Racks for PF Drying...that's a shit ton of space (Shit Ton = Technical Industry Term )....

now for the financial....Lets do some quick math here: In an effort to keep the retail prices Low, and I do mean LOW (compare our prices to other PF Manufacturers) we have to purchase our Wood & Inserts in Huge Quantities to get the price low enough on a per unit basis, so we calculate the next 7 playfields and what we will need to make those. So lets say we are going to make 150 of each of the next 7 Playfields ( 1,050 Boards ) we have to buy 1,250 boards to allow for spoilege (end product we cant sell, warpage, defects, make-readys, etc). Thats about $ 40,000 in Wood, now we still have to buy Inserts for all 7 titles which is about another $ 40,000....so lets say an $ 80,000 Purchase....We don't make an $ 80,000 profit on the First OR Second Or Third OR Fourth Playfield we make, we really don't see much of a profit at all, even when we get to the last of the 7th PF title we sell...so to make an "Inventory" we would have to Double the amount of Wood & Inserts we purchase every 9 months, that's $ 160,000 Every 9 Months! + Room to Store all that stuff.......

So, that being said we are currently looking at $ 80,000 worth of Cash just Sitting on the racks until they are all Sold. Anybody got $ 80,000 they can just let sit on a shelf for over a year and never touch it??? Well, there you go, Space Shuttles just Sitting on a shelf for over a Year = No additional Inventory....

Not ranting here, just trying to explain "why" we take Requests for PFs so that we Only Make what people have requested for the past year (or more) when it sits on the Request page.....

Quoted from hassellcastle:

Kevin, why dont you work out a deal agreement/partnership somehow with Rick at PPS to increase volume?

#24 10 years ago

makes sense to me. perhaps you could find distributors or marco/pinball resource could step up and offer to buy a greater quantity so you wouldn't be sitting on them and additional fields could be available when people get machines.
we do appreciate your work and also the price points you're selling at. There's a lot of nice old games because of it!

#25 10 years ago
Quoted from brent149:

It still amazes me that people just wait to see what's popular on pinside and jump on the bandwagon.the space shuttles are a great example. They were there for purchase for over a year and people are acting offended they couldn't get one.

I DID buy one, install it, and sold the game. A set of plastics too. Now I have another set of plastics and a backglass. I'm looking for a lower quality PF to install in a beater game with these..I don't care if it's got flaws on it or not this time around, so I asked. I fail to see any offended-ness here, other than the offense I'm taking to your post.

They're still available for purchase, but I figured since I don't care about how it LOOKS at this point, other than it's not beat to hell, I'd go after the known defect playfields, not the ones from like PPS/BAA that should be silvers. Excuse us for leaving the better product to the rest of you to purchase.

#26 10 years ago

Umm, Did you read what I wrote??? > We Don't Have the Physical Space to Make More !......was that me shouting? Sorry, guess the people in the cheap seats didn't hear what I said the first time through...[tap/tap], is thing on, Testing, testing, 1 2 3, testing......

Distributors would LOVE to buy all that we can offer, We just can't make any more than what we do.....

Quoted from dgoett:

perhaps you could find distributors or marco/pinball resource could step up and offer to buy a greater quantity so you wouldn't be sitting on them and additional fields could be available

#27 10 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Excellent. Grab yourself a cheap Canon 50mm prime, best bang for buck lens out there IMHO.
I've got a Canon T3i, and my next alt translite project is actually going to involve setting up some staged photography, so I'll get to use it for something pinball related myself.

Agreed. I can't recommend a 50mm prime any higher. I would even venture to get the f1.4.

#28 10 years ago
Quoted from gearheaddropping:

Agreed. I can't recommend a 50mm prime any higher. I would even venture to get the f1.4.

Another +1 to that. Got mine a few years ago, and it hasn't been off the camera for more than a few shots. EXCELLENT for getting low light pics of pins, outdoor shots, inside dark rides (such as Haunted Mansion), etc...

Now I just need to get a new DSLR! I have a 20d, and the entry range DLSRS now outperform it.

#29 10 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

In an effort to keep the retail prices Low, and I do mean LOW (compare our prices to other PF Manufacturers)

Honestly I think you guys should maybe try not so hard for once at something, and raise your prices. Speaking as a customer, who has bought your products and plans to buy more, I would happily pay an increase to keep you guys that much less stressed and that much more likely to keep putting up with us. Because pinball people are awesome, but we're also just terrible.

I'm really serious. Doesn't have to be a lot. Maybe 10% would do it. 15%? What would let you hit a profit on say, playfield 7 instead of 8. Or 6 instead of 7.

#30 10 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Honestly I think you guys should maybe try not so hard for once at something, and raise your prices. Speaking as a customer, who has bought your products and plans to buy more, I would happily pay an increase to keep you guys that much less stressed and that much more likely to keep putting up with us. Because pinball people are awesome, but we're also just terrible.
I'm really serious. Doesn't have to be a lot. Maybe 10% would do it. 15%? What would let you hit a profit on say, playfield 7 instead of 8. Or 6 instead of 7.

Can't say I'd necessarily disagree either. I mean, come on, how many IPB or Mirco playfields have had art errors on them that have had to be corrected by the end user, and they charge like 800-1000$. I've only ever seen one art error on a CPR playfield, and it was the color of a shirt on one of the "pedestrians" up by the lane guides where there are a million little guys walking around. Nobody would ever see it once it's installed, and nobody in their right mind would pay to get it fixed and re-cleared....unlike Willie's hat.

#31 10 years ago

Is there a CPR booth at TPF this year?

#32 10 years ago

there will be > Starship Fantasy = "CPR At The Shows"

http://starship-fantasy.com/

#33 10 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

Who is totally awesome I might add. Last year they had a big box of random plastics...we bought a ton of separates.

#34 10 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

http://starship-fantasy.com/

Oh ok sweet!

#35 10 years ago

Starship Fantasy had a great booth at Expo, I was stoked to get to see the mirrored Whirlwind in person, it got me excited for upcoming EATPM release. I chatted with them a bit, seemed like good people.

#36 10 years ago

You can't please everyone. IMHO, I think CPR does a great job the way they run things. I guess there would be some 'nice to have' tweaks to their business model but nothing that I see that's truly broke and needs to be fixed. They're a small business and do small runs. As a consumer, the model is pretty simple: get on the pre-order list (for PF's) or buy it as soon as it's available, otherwise the longer you wait, the longer you run the risk of them selling out. I've been a victim of this too, but I had the opportunity and waited too long, so it's my fault. Sometimes they've done re-runs when the demand has been there. It costs a lot of money and resources to sit on inventory. I'd rather they spent those resources getting out new product, like they do.

#37 10 years ago

Hey Kevin I know you guys work hard and put out a great product. You have helped me more than once and it's appreciated. Keep up the good work.

James

Now if you would just get the ES PFs done I would buy another of your great products.

#38 10 years ago

I started listening to old topcast podcasts (because it predated me getting into the hobby). It's amazing to listen to shows back in 2007 and hearing CPR commercial bumpers, it's amazing to think they've been around so long.

#39 10 years ago

We are Not doing the ES Playfield.....

Quoted from zr11990:

Now if you would just get the ES PFs done I would buy another of your great products

#41 10 years ago
Quoted from ironmaidenpin:

No wonder they have tons of inventory left over they fail to (RESPOND) to anyone's emails.

Oh man, here comes a beat down.

#42 10 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

That sucks. Keep up the good work anyway.

#43 10 years ago
Quoted from KevinCPR:

Try to purge your cache, or hit refresh to get the latest page. I had yoinked the SS entry to stop any more surge.

In this case, I've not reached the point the playfields are all spoken for. I'm waiting to see what happens.
So yes. Sometimes it is too much to ask. Sorry. That's just the reality here, for me. Can't speak for others in the hobby. Not looking for sympathy or anything. I will totally admit there are limitations in how closely I can communicate. In this particular case, everyone will get a response, but in due time once I parse along through each individual buy of each playfield as they come available. Unfortunately there isn't 20 minutes, because the other 100+ emails that pound the site Inbox per day are there too. I know, a good "problem" to have - but it can indeed be a problem to solve. I'm almost resolved to stop offering anything that isn't sitting here ready to go in a box, and avoid stuff that is coming in from clear weeks (or months) later. Maybe it's just dangling a carrot. I'll have to decide.

Not at all. Happens all the time. I'm not going to lie.

It's a "privilege" (not the best word for me, but I'll use it) sometimes to get a private 1-on-1 timeslice out of me to update a direct drawn-out sales cycle over months, yes. And that's what it takes to handle some of these weirder buys where something isn't sitting here ready to ship yet, because for example, I'm waiting for it myself. But the guy(s) want it when it comes. No question. So naturally they chase me. I don't blame them, but on the other hand I also assume they know they've not been written back because there is nothing new to tell since the last details were discussed in their last email response from me. ie: "Haven't heard anything in a while. Any idea whats up with the Space Shuttles? Are they back from clear yet? Let me know"
One might say... simply type "No. Still in clear" {send} and it takes 5 seconds.
But those who email with me know that's not how I communicate when I do. (look at this post - eek) I try to give details, give dates as I know them or estimate them, plus I don't want to come across as snippy, short, or rude. So what do I end up doing? I skip to the next email from a new person who I've not talked with before on a same subject, and answer their new question. Then the next. Then the next. Then I'm tugged away on something else, may not get back to the computer for an hour or two, and come back to 30-40 new messages with fresh questions from new people... then I sit down and continue on... notice at this point the request-for-update emails are up and off my screen. Do I ever get back up there? Yes - when the Space Shuttles come in. In the meantime, it's not intentional. It's me stretched to the max. It's my responsibility, and I take full blame. I'm so used to it now, as it's been like this for many many years. Most tend to learn that and bear with us. CPR's idiosyncracy. Just like people get used to Steve Young. Pinball Resource's idiosyncracy.
I'll put it this way. CPR isn't really set up to be a bona fide vendor, so that is our weakness. We do sell direct, but unlike most other vendors, our role is truly manufacturer. That is our strength. Sorry to say, but even if 100 guys in email lined up with $1000 each in hand, wanting me to discuss this and that... it's just going to be clunky and end up being more than I can handle. But if those same 100 guys not needing any discussion, go to PayPal and make their orders as described on the site - then the boyz here will daily be going through those PP transactions, packing them up, seeing them off (usually within 24-48 business hours even at the busiest of times). We've got that part down pat.
Email falls on me. Only me. Because all the other roles here have always been making/producing/shipping stuff. That's what all the other guys do. I don't want them near a computer. Their role isn't to know all the timelines, locations, and estimations - which are needed to handle the questions in the Inbox. Even if there was a full time hired email person, 95% of the questions they'd end up leaning back and yelling "Keviiiin !!! what's the answer to what this guy wants to know?"
You should have seen what email was like BEFORE the "Read This First" stuff on the Contact page. I only put that there because I had to. Things were getting crazy. You think our new release announcement threads on this site change 180 degrees into 50-100 "what CPR should make next" suggestions... you should have seen our inbox.
There is a reason there has never been the shop's phone number on the site
Look, appreciate every last customer. Many have been with us through the whole ride since 2005. Many understand the constraints on me and run their orders totally self-sufficient. Yes, some orders are drawn out and involve discussion/waiting/patience. Not as simple. I wish I could do a few hours of email a day and be really good at coverage. But a day is 1 hour emails tops, I do the best in that hour I can, and the other 8-10 hours is moving production along and actively being a part of it. Without our Distributor group taking a huge load off the selling/shipping duties that would otherwise fall totally on us, I don't know what we'd do.
I think if vendors in the hobby have a reputation of coming across as distant from good communication, I can testify that it probably has to do with scale. Pretty much all of us are "cottage" scale, as the hobby is exactly that too. I'd love to have a "front desk / secretary" that fields all the communcation in and out. It would be fabulous. But we're too small to afford such a position, but big enough to desparately need one.

I don't think you could have explained it any other way and any better than that! I didn't understand all that went through your office/warehouse either.

Hell, I'm just making the Taxi topper repro and it's driving me nuts just doing it! Lots of questions and details are wanted which I'm sure you get daily/hourly. Hopefully your making enough $$$ to subside the consequences your dealing with!

Thanks for doing what you do and I'll try not to criticize as others are

#44 10 years ago

I see a Silverball Mania coffee table in my future!

#45 10 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

Wait, what? Why no Earthshaker repros? And do you mean not for now, or not ever?

#46 10 years ago

Not ever from CPR

#47 10 years ago

CPR makes awesome products. I can afford a backglass and a plastic set unfortunately; a playfield is out of my budget. Until, I win the Powerball tomorrow.

Would CPR ever consider doing a high quality playfield overlay?

I would not want CPR to compromise the creation of original playfields. Maybe, a scenario would be, for a game that CPR has no plans to do another playfield run on.

Or for a game that while popular, does not make financial sense to ever do a playfield run.

Might be a way to enter the market at a different price point and be able to reuse some of the past efforts of your great artists.

#48 10 years ago

No

Quoted from dustinzoom:

Would CPR ever consider doing a high quality playfield overlay?

#49 10 years ago

CPR is good

#50 10 years ago

seriously i have waited 2 yrs literately for a response and have emailed several times. but your overwhelmed i get that. but i also know in the time it took you to defend yourself on pinside you could have answered 100+ emails . and its 2yrs later i still have never received an email from cpr

There are 137 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cpr-playfield-clearance-ebay-auctions-running-now and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.