Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 29 posts
  • 25 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by bkaelin
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 years ago

It's painfully clear from CPR's website that they don't do re-runs on their playfields, but does anyone know if they do re-runs on plastics sets from time to time? Are those that are "out of stock" basically gone forever?

Thanks.

#2 6 years ago
    Quoted from dyopp21:

does anyone know if they do re-runs on plastics sets from time to time?

Yes, they do.

Quoted from dyopp21:

Are those that are "out of stock" basically gone forever?

Not necessarily. See above.

#3 6 years ago

understand though, even with plastics, if there are signs that NOS are still available, ebay, mr pinball, etc, they likely wouldn't re-run anyway.

#4 6 years ago

Maybe they'll do a Blackwater 100 ramps kit someday...

#5 6 years ago
    Quoted from FlippyD:

#6 6 years ago
    Quoted from Blackjacker:

Yes, they do.

Not necessarily. See above.

Thanks for the quick response. Excellent news!

Now I just need everyone to concentrate on the following, "time for another run of High Speed Plastics." Maybe they'll get the message through telepathmosis.

#7 6 years ago

I know there's a lot of people looking for Whirlwind plastic sets--myself included. It'd be nice if they reran them again along with their playfields.

#8 6 years ago
    Quoted from shimoda:

understand though, even with plastics, if there are signs that NOS are still available, ebay, mr pinball, etc, they likely wouldn't re-run anyway.

If there are any High Speed plastics sets out there still, I'd love to know about them. I've done a pretty exhaustive search.

Got lucky on my Vector plastics. Bought them last month and noticed today they are out of stock on CPR. It's definitely a "get while the gettin's good" thing with some of these parts.

#9 6 years ago
    Quoted from dyopp21:

It's definitely a "get while the gettin's good" thing with some of these parts.

It's like Costco.. If you see something you want then you better buy it then and there. Otherwise they might not have it next time you go in there.

#10 6 years ago

I need Taxi plastic sets re ran

#11 6 years ago

I have a HS2 set I probably won't be using. I didn't grab a regular HS when they were available. Should probably consider moving my Bad Cats and BK2K also.

#12 6 years ago
    Quoted from PinWiz17:

I need Taxi plastic sets re ran

Edit: deleted link to shady seller, I did not realize it was that business.

#13 6 years ago

Yikes--a little bit of mark-up on that...

#14 6 years ago

If demand is high enough for the plastics, they sometimes re-run. They did a re-run on BK2K.

#15 6 years ago

They re-ran JP about a month ago for 200 sets.

#16 6 years ago
    Quoted from DCFAN:

ebay.com link » New Williams Taxi Pinball Machine Plastic Set 31 1006 553 Free Shipping

Yeah that's Mad Amusements, is it not?

#17 6 years ago
    Quoted from EvanDickson:

It is.

#18 6 years ago
    Quoted from EvanDickson:

Nevermind then. I will remove the link. I do not support that kind of business.

#19 6 years ago

Never hurts to send CPR a message
    They need to know if there is a demand

#20 6 years ago

I wish they would run Taxi Playfields again. There are lots of people wanting them! CPR told me the file for Taxi Playfields was accidentally deleted and they would have to completely start from scratch so probably not getting done anytime soon....

#21 6 years ago

Please do a rerun of Firepower plastics.

#22 6 years ago
    Quoted from kuelman:

Man, +1000 on that. Can't understand why these are so hard to get re-run. The demand is obviously there......

#23 6 years ago

Hit up starship fantasy.

P.s. thank you for the heads up on JP

#24 6 years ago
    Quoted from FlippyD:

I'd be in for a complete set.

John

#25 6 years ago

I'm in for a taxi and Banzai run set.

4 months later
    #26 6 years ago
    Quoted from dyopp21:

Thanks for the quick response. Excellent news!
    Now I just need everyone to concentrate on the following, "time for another run of High Speed Plastics." Maybe they'll get the message through telepathmosis.

I have an almost complete set > https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/54694

#27 6 years ago
    Quoted from kuelman:

I can help you!

#28 6 years ago

Whirlwind playfield got rerun

#29 6 years ago

I need Cyclone plastics!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cpr-plastics-re-runs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.