Linked Games

• Meteor Stern Electronics, 1979

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4348 (resized).jpg
Meteor (resized).png
jumptoconclusions (resized).jpg

#1 4 years ago

I thought I remembered seeing that the Meteor playfield was close to being in production at CPR several months back. Went to check on it today and see no mention of it anywhere. My assumption is either I didn't see what I thought I saw, or they produced them and sold out quick. Hope I didn't miss the opportunity, but I'm guessing I probably did.

#2 4 years ago

It was there for preorder but you're right, it's gone. Originally, I think it was $499 but then changed to $599. Maybe there wasnt enough interest or profit to be made and they canned it, for now.

#3 4 years ago

I know someone else specifically did NOT reproduce it because it was on CPR's list.

F*ck.

#4 4 years ago

I am hoping it is just curing and about to be announced. I keep checking every day.

#5 4 years ago

Geez....everyone on this site automatically jumps to conclusions.....
It's in Clear-Coating right now

#6 4 years ago
Quoted from Cherries_Jubilee:

Lol... word is it just finished up in clear coat. All is well in the Universe.

#7 4 years ago

jumptoconclusions (resized).jpgjumptoconclusions (resized).jpg

#8 4 years ago

How can we not?
Frankly, I'm still surprised at CPR's complete and utter lack of communication.

#9 4 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

How can we not?
Frankly, I'm still surprised at CPR's complete and utter lack of communication.

Time and time again, they swear they are going to do better...and they do nothing? I don't get it.

2 weeks later
#10 4 years ago

dyopp21 Hope you were on the Boutique list. Although it sounds like they will be running them for the rest of eternity.

Meteor (resized).pngMeteor (resized).png
#11 4 years ago

CPR customer service and record keeping are pathetic. They held my preorder deposit for a year, and when I finally got a hold of them they said they were sold out and refunded my deposit. Not so much as an apology from that douche.

#12 4 years ago
Quoted from newovad:

dyopp21 Hope you were on the Boutique list. Although it sounds like they will be running them for the rest of eternity.[quoted image]

I was not on the boutique list, sadly. I sent them an email and asked if these would be available to the public. The response was that this run would not be available for sale to the public til the next rerun. It's fine, I've got lots of other projects (fingers crossed that a hardtop for Grand Lizard is moving steadily up the list of titles they are working on).

#13 4 years ago

Well... THIS is a bit embarrassing! Apparently I put myself on the boutique list some years ago and completely forgot. I'll be damned! Playfield ordered.

IMG_4348 (resized).jpgIMG_4348 (resized).jpg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
Electronics

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cpr-pf-meteor-did-i-just-dream-it?hl=drypaint and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.