14 days ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 days ago by Xenon75
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

It was generated from this Marketplace listing.

#1 14 days ago

Price

Wanted

wanted

Cpr paragon playfield

Added: June 30th, 2020

Item description

Seeing if any one has purchased one and willing to sell. Just want a super nice playfield for a paragon. Thank you so much

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Shipping/pickup info

Pick up
Willing to ship mainland
Willing to ship overseas

Contact

Contact Watkinsd13 via PinsideMail.

Send PM

Item location

Killeen, TX, US

Seller insights

These are Watkinsd13's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to Watkinsd13's stats page

Other ads from this Pinsider

Watkinsd13 currently has 2 other ads on the Pinside marketplace.

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Killeen, TX
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Killeen, TX

#2 14 days ago

I don’t think CPR has made any Paragon playfields yet . I could be wrong but I believe they are only in the pre order stage . You should contact CPR to get info on the status of Paragon playfields .

#3 14 days ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

I don’t think CPR has made any Paragon playfields yet . I could be wrong but I believe they are only in the pre order stage . You should contact CPR to get info on the status of Paragon playfields .

Yes they have. There was an initial release about a month+ ago. Those were quietly dished out to pre-order people. Then there was another release of more from that run being offered to more pre-order people a couple weeks ago.

#4 13 days ago

I have emailed cpr to see if there is any chance to order or see if maybe somebody hasn’t claimed there’s. I’m not sure how preorders go with cpr. I just emailed them last night but if I get an update from them I will post.

#5 13 days ago

Got an email and they said that there will be more available in a couple months, first come first serve.

#6 13 days ago

They made them and sold out, already did my swap!

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

It was generated from this Marketplace listing.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside