Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 268 posts
  • 104 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by DCFAN
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pps.gif
    joust films.jpg
    curved yellow fruit.png
    download (2).jpg
    objet_lens.jpg
    tumblr_m2p3xjvVbo1r1dtbeo4_250.gif
    image-930.jpg
    wtf-did-i-just-read.jpg
    006.JPG
    007.JPG
    003.JPG
    004.JPG
    002-299.JPG
    001-330.JPG
    I+m+not+gonna+pretend+i+understand+what+s+going+on+here+_702c30e76b5e88619b1b088374fc2378.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dayhuff.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#25 9 years ago
    Quoted from exflexer:

We should have a sticky post called "Stu is mad". This happens fairly often.

Exactly, this happens fairly often with Stu, about every 3-4 months he says he's had enough and then Kevin has to come into it and smooth it all out and eventually Stu is back for a while........rinse and repeat.

John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, Mi.
    269-979-3836

#28 9 years ago
    Quoted from lllvjr:

Really tired of this quote from u.
    Charge extra, people will pay rather then not making it. Everyone understands u will have to spend some money and be happy to pay a little extra then get nothing at all. Your work is great, stop asking for free shit and just add the cost to the consumer.

Exactly, like the shipping of a playfield to scan. $140 for both directions, thats less then a $1 per playfield made I'm guessing? Big deal, pass it on to the end consumer.

John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, Mi.
    269-979-3836

#148 9 years ago
    Quoted from pmWolf:

I would say something like DE Batman. I don't know if I've ever seen one that isn't wrecked at the top where the balls keep dropping from above.
    I'm sure that falls into the 3rd party licensing tricky-ness, though.
    Pete

LOL....funny you should mention that Pete. Just sealed the deal on one today thats slated for my game down the road. Its a good used one that Kruzman will redo for me, so no its not for sale.

John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, Mi.
    269-979-3836

#157 9 years ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

So how do you get Ron to do a playfield for you? I offer good money and I get NOOOOOOOOOO.

O'this wont happen right away. Ron's schedule is booked for years probably. But you never know and tomorrow is another day.

John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, Mi.
    269-979-3836

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dayhuff.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cpr-on-the-hunt?tu=dayhuff and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.