Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 268 posts
  • 104 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by DCFAN
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pps.gif
    joust films.jpg
    curved yellow fruit.png
    download (2).jpg
    objet_lens.jpg
    tumblr_m2p3xjvVbo1r1dtbeo4_250.gif
    image-930.jpg
    wtf-did-i-just-read.jpg
    006.JPG
    007.JPG
    003.JPG
    004.JPG
    002-299.JPG
    001-330.JPG
    I+m+not+gonna+pretend+i+understand+what+s+going+on+here+_702c30e76b5e88619b1b088374fc2378.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Winball_Pizard.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#23 9 years ago

Really not sure why someone who held the Bally/Williams licenses would refuse a company like CPR rights to reproduce their copyrighted materials for profit. I mean whats the alternative, no profit at all? It's all speculation at this point.

#47 9 years ago

Rant away! I'll still buy stuff from CPR all day everyday. I'd love to send a PF or BG in for scanning but, I don't have NOS anything. I don't think this post was directed at the greedy folks that don't send stuff in to begin with though.

#73 9 years ago

No more B/W stuff because of licensing negotiations? That sucks! Who else is going to buy the license and spend the time and money to repro these PF if not CPR. I guess my dreams of a new Barracora PF are over.

Quoted from vid1900:

Stu is easily riled up, and has no ability to hold back his emotions.
    He is an easy target, and some can't resist poking at him,
    But just because you CAN do something, does not mean you HAVE to do something. Let's all try and cut Stu a little slack.

Totally agree!

Quoted from Zitt:

Man you guys are harsh.
    CPR and I have had issues - but they've handled the situation well.
    Licensing has become an issue for them; at least they are trying.
    I support the HUMAN Stu... he's entitled to get frustrated at the bs here on Pinside.
    I've drained a couple of threads and people here lately; just easier than dealing with those people.

Totally agree

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Winball_Pizard.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cpr-on-the-hunt?tu=Winball_Pizard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.