4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by SWMurphy
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

F5EDF73D-B509-4B55-BF5A-2BECD91B53B9 (resized).jpeg
    #1 4 years ago

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone here picked up the new Night Rider Playfield before they ran out? Any feedback or impressions on how they look? I want to order one when they get back in stock if they turned out nice.

2 months later
    #2 3 years ago

So I see they are back in stock and just wondering if anyone with the first batch has any opinions on them before I decide to place an order or not.

3 weeks later
    #3 3 years ago

Just got my CPR Night Rider Playfield today from the second batch. I won’t be able to lay it by my machine until this weekend, but I am very pleased with what I see. To me it is beautiful. I am however disappointed that they have Playfield and back glass, but it never occurred that plastics would be helpful. Hopefully enough of these playfields sell that they might add plastics to the list. Well worth the money to me.

F5EDF73D-B509-4B55-BF5A-2BECD91B53B9 (resized).jpegF5EDF73D-B509-4B55-BF5A-2BECD91B53B9 (resized).jpeg

#4 3 years ago

Looks pretty sweet. It's a little more then i really want to spend but i do love this game. the other thing is i have the EM version so I'm sure the dimples are all set up for the SS version like the back glass is. Thanks you for giving me some encouragement.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cpr-night-rider-playfield?hl=swmurphy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.