Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 54 posts
  • 24 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Coyote
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Stu.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 8 years ago

You can check the Pre-Order Page for current Status on each of the projects.....

#6 8 years ago

"we'll begin cutting the second batch as right after TAF or Fishtales". That's all we know at this point, if we knew more it would have been in the update....

Quoted from xfassa:

when will batch 2 be available?

#9 8 years ago

Apparently you didn't read the Update on the web site or you would understand

Quoted from mollyspub:

people have been waiting yrs for a TOTAN playfield!

#13 8 years ago

yep....almost 5 years in the making.....

#19 8 years ago

No, Hammer of the Godz is Not a "tribute band"....Had you read the Backstory you would understand that Hammer of the Godz is the Theme of the game and LZ is simply the 'vehicle' to which I achieved the goal. The idea of HotG is the Mysticism, Myths, Celtic Artwork, Black Magic, Darkness, Alister Crowley, Nordic/Norsemen/Viking Influences "Behind" the band. HotG was never a LZ pin.
Read the Backstory Here: http://www.classicplayfields.com/hammer-documentation.pdf

Quoted from SuperPinball:

Hammer of the Gods is a tribute band for Led Zeppelin

#21 8 years ago

So basically I want to do a re-theme of a pin and I want that Theme to be "Racing" I can't show Cars, or Engines, or Tires, or a Track?

Quoted from Aurich:

But you've got pictures of the band members prominently all over the pin, so you can say that all you want and people are never going to internalize it. If you left the photos off sure, but come on.

#27 8 years ago

100 Kits, 3,500 Vectors Produced = Less than 3%

Most Vectors that would be used for this conversion would be so far beyond restoration that it wouldn't matter as they would most likely never get restored anyways....

I just bought a 2nd Vector for $150 and it would never get restored as a Vector as it is simply too far gone, however, it will make a perfect candidate for this conversion......

Quoted from RazerX:

I hope not too many Vector's are sacrificed for this.

#30 8 years ago

Michael,

Our TAF Playfield Quantity was Pre-Determind buy the number of wood panels & inserts that are to be shipped to us via PPS who inherited them in the IPB Bankruptcy.....We had no part of the decision making in the run length....

Quoted from Radius118:

I just wish they would run more quantity of the really popular titles like TAF

#31 8 years ago

yeah, I jumped all over the one I found...Placed a couple of calls and boom > there it was...$150
It's a project game, and missing the board set, but who cares, it was $150 !

Quoted from vid1900:

I'll officially take any and all $150 Vectors.

#35 8 years ago

Highly doubtful....We lost our ass on that project...it took 2 Separate Runs to do that set & we sold it for the price of a Single board. In order for us to re-run it we would have to sell the set for $ 1,500 just to break even ( no profit ). We ran 250 of those and it took us 5 years to get rid of all of them.

I do have 1 Set that I am willing to part with for the right price, feel free to PM me with an offer. My set is Mint, still in the original CPR Box, Hand Picked by Kevin as the best-of-the-run, and has 2 Extra Coats of Clear....

Quoted from Laseriffic:

Any chance Black Knight will be run again.. or theres one laying around somewhere..

#37 8 years ago
Quoted from Radius118:

And are you getting the blank playfields from PPS too?

Quoted from Stu:

Our TAF Playfield Quantity was Pre-Determind buy the number of wood panels & inserts that are to be shipped to us via PPS who inherited them in the IPB Bankruptcy

IPB had a specific number of blank wood panels & a specific number of inserts for this title that IPB was going to use for their own run of playfields. PPS inherited them in the bankruptcy. PPS is going to send us everything they got. We will create our own NEW CAD File from an NOS ( not repro ) board.

#39 8 years ago

For TAF? No. We are using the original Films from PPS, so we cant make any adjustments to the artwork.

Quoted from indypinhead:

Are you re-creating the artwork?

#41 8 years ago

I don't know how many Pre-Orders we have for that, you would have to ask Kevin.....

Quoted from movingpictures:

What are the planned numbers for Lost Vegas?

#43 8 years ago

Let's get through the First run.....then we can talk about a possible re-run.....we have enough Playfields lined up to keep us busy for the next 5 years.....and even if you are not on the Pre-order list for TAF Playfield I'm positive that more than a few will pop-up on the Secondary Market for sale.....

Quoted from Radius118:

So what will be the possibility of another run in the future?
I am not trying to be difficult, merely trying to determine whether there will be another opportunity to purchase a reproduction TAF playfield.

#45 8 years ago

It always does, but at least some will be available

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Stu.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cpr-new-updates?tu=Stu and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.