1452122897472-1316672327_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zr11990.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#34 8 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

It doesn't work that way, you can't just "give up your spot" on the pre-order, if you don't want the playfield simply let us know and that board will go to the Next Person On the Pre-Order List......

Stu, Ill take his. I want one.

#38 8 years ago
Quoted from LilRocky:

It's so smooth and shiny!!! I'm not looking forward to the install, but am currently enjoying just touching and staring at it.

IMG_3037.jpg

That's what she said

#46 8 years ago

I bought one and I don't have a TOTAN. Im selling my WoZLE to get one.

5 months later
#61 8 years ago
Quoted from High_End_Pins:

Hate to have to put this up here but I just discovered the Tiger magnet will not fit this playfield.
Factory has an extra cut.
Cpr is not routed like the factory and it does not allow the magnet core to center.

So these PFs we bought are useless?

#64 8 years ago

Oh well. I bought the PF before I bought the game. The game I bought has a perfect restored PF in it anyway.

#68 8 years ago

Damn, I wish I could counter an argument, debate, disagreement or any other altercation with the smoothness and finesse as this. I just tend to get mad and scream or worse. You guys from CPR really are the shit. I am very interested in seeing how this ends. Not the argument, if you want to call it that, but what is going on with Chris' game and why the magnet wouldn't fit and if anyone else is having the same issues. Ill probably never install mine so Ill never know for myself. They sure look good though.

#90 8 years ago

Maybe this has been discussed but are some of the magnet coils bigger than others? Maybe they had to route the hole on later games because the magnets got bigger. Don't know. Ill look at my game tonight. I would buy a aftermarket magnet before I took a router to the PF. My preference.

#92 8 years ago
Quoted from jadziedzic:

That lump on the side of the (OEM) coil is a thermal cut-out that (should) prevent the coil from overheating and burning the playfield if the drive transistor locks on for some reason. Perhaps the after-market coils don't have that protective device...

Maybe they added these later and that is the reason some have the cutout and some don't .

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zr11990.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cpr-new-totan-playfields?tu=zr11990 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.