Topic Stats

• 93 posts
  • 36 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by flynnibus
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 34 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160107_175638_(resized).jpg
100_0801_(1)_(resized).jpg
100_0803_(1)_(resized).jpg
100_0802_(1)_(resized).jpg
1452123246935-384413591_(resized).jpg
1452123201229-1598734069_(resized).jpg
1452122994833-2008971494_(resized).jpg
14521229214222090580573_(resized).jpg
1452122897472-1316672327_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider stu.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

We now have the gallery of pictures up for our New CPR ToTAN ( Tales of the Arabian Nights ) Playfields.

http://www.classicplayfields.com/photo176.html

IMPORTANT NOTES TO ANSWER RELEASE QUESTIONS:

This playfield had so many preorders over the last 3 years, that we had to break the run into
two waves. WAVE ONE (slightly more than half) is being released right now - June 2015.
The FIRST HALF of the preorder group (2012 & 2013 folks) will be contacted first, for these.
WAVE TWO will be produced by year-end 2015 or early 2016. The remaining 2013 & 2014 folks
will be given the shot at WAVE TWO, once they are released.

Please do not chase us with "where am I on the list" or "when am I getting my email" questions.

Every single email received in the TOTAN Inbox has been kept and will be offered a playfield
during this process. WAVE TWO will actually be a slight over-run, intentionally, just to be sure
everybody gets one who wanted one. With the hopes of remaining stock for the Waiting List folks.

There are a lot of these to get orderly paid, packed, and shipped, as they come out of clearcoat.

WAVE ONE customers will be emailed from June 12 to the end of July to see these off.

#15 4 years ago

This playfield was made from Digital Artwork hand drawn by Nick Possedi of the CPR Art Team, it was not made from the oem films....there is no drop-out of the " 1996 ", the only issue I can see is 'possibly' the " © " which is about a 6pt character, which is nearly impossible to make perfect through a Silk-Screen process at the Line-Screen/Mesh Size that we use ( for best possible reproduction ).

4 weeks later
#32 4 years ago

It doesn't work that way, you can't just "give up your spot" on the pre-order, if you don't want the playfield simply let us know and that board will go to the Next Person On the Pre-Order List......

Quoted from kapsreiter:

anyone interested in my spot?

#35 4 years ago

Sorry, but if we were to give one to someone that wasn't on the Pre-Order instead of offering it to someone that had been on the Pre-Order for the Past 3 Years that would be a pretty shitty thing to do seeing that someone that has waited for 3 years to get one got passed over for someone that just said "Hey I'll take his cause he doesn't want it"......

Sorry, but we are not going to do that to anybody.....I'm sure that if "You" were the person on the Pre-Order that had been waiting for 3 years for this PF and didn't get one because we sold it to someone that "wasn't on the Pre-Order" at all You would be Pissed!

Quoted from zr11990:

Stu, Ill take his. I want one.

#41 4 years ago

When UPS picks up the shipment ( usually twice a week ) they will scan each package & when it's "scanned" it will "auto send" you your eMail with Tracking Info.....Just be patient

Edit: it is very likely that a product is packaged on a Monday but not picked up until a Thursday.....

Quoted from mollyspub:

am i supposed to get a fedex or ups tracking email?

1 week later
#53 3 years ago

Nick P did a great job on the repro Artwork......

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 129.00
Lighting - Led
LED OCD
6,900 (OBO)
Sale Pending!
Marietta, GA
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
$ 47.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider stu.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside