20140911_172652[1].jpg
20140911_172648[1].jpg
20140911_172637[1].jpg
beforeafterglass.jpg
bop.jpg
lakes 3.jpg
lakes 2.jpg
lakes 1.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mancave.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13 9 years ago

The buying link isn't working for me (the new products aren't amongst the list) but photo gallery works. Any ideas on why ??

#17 9 years ago
Quoted from wiredoug:

Its you not them .. its working fine.. try holding shift and pressing reload.

Yeah i realised it was probably my comp not the site, just wasn't sure why. Did what you suggested and it's a Go, TY

#25 9 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

.everything ships from Nova Scotia Canada....

Please relocate the lot to Australia Stu, the shipping cost really grabs one by the poo poo
I'm in for a BOP backglass though, TY to CPR and your good self. AWESOME work as per usual !!!

#28 9 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

LOL, Yeah I'll get right on that!

We have nice beaches, some lovely chicky babes, wide open spaces, bugger all snow (mostly), a DISTINCT LACK OF CLOSE PINBALL GOODIES SUPPLIERS

#32 9 years ago
Quoted from PopBumperPete:

CPR now has an Australian distributor

They have??

#70 9 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

pics, or I'm not buying it

Here's a couple of pics, "part" of the beach (there's 90 unbroken miles of it), one of the largest inland waterways in Aus (open to the sea). The chicky babes weren't real keen on getting pics taken though

lakes 1.jpglakes 1.jpg lakes 2.jpglakes 2.jpg lakes 3.jpglakes 3.jpg
#117 9 years ago

Frankly Scarlet, i don't give a damn!!
I sort of don't get why the obsession with the comparisons, the CPR BOP Glass look's AWESOME and i for one can't wait to receive mine in the mail. I could rant on about the differences between chalk and cheese, freshly fried Bacon (mmmm Bacon) and spam, concrete and plexiglass, whatever. My mission, should i choose to accept it ( and i have), is to make my BOP sing (visually and literally) like the gawwjuss robobiatch she is !!
Thanks Kev, Stu and anyone else at CPR, keep up the great work!!!!

#120 9 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

Mancave > I Owe You Some BEERS for That ! ! !

Bourbon if you please and TY

#139 9 years ago

WOOOOO HOOOOO, BOP Glass turned up today and it's even better than i had hoped for . The mirroring sets the bride right off, the colours are superb and it's getting packed back up, snug and safe for future use. As with everyone else, just waiting on a playfield to get the rebuild happening (got everything else sorted). MAY just have a really nice playfield on the cards, next week i will know for sure, the TENSION mounts, must stay cool

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mancave.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cpr-new-products-now-available-for-purchase?tu=mancave and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.