20140911_172652[1].jpg
20140911_172648[1].jpg
20140911_172637[1].jpg
beforeafterglass.jpg
bop.jpg
lakes 3.jpg
lakes 2.jpg
lakes 1.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider joegrenuk.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#137 9 years ago

Stu, nice work as always!

I just noticed on the site that the TOTAN PF price is $899. I think that is $100 or $200 more than when I got on the list. Am I correct, and is $899 the price or is it the price when I got on the list?

Thanks

#142 9 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

We listed the ToTAN on the Request Page a few years back ( like 4 or so ) & a lot has happened since then including the Cost of Wood Tripling. You will also notice that at the top the heading reads " Estimated Price "...so any of the prices can/may fluctuate during the 2-4+ years that they are on the Request Page.........

Does the wood for the $899 TOTAN PF require wood from some special tree?

You've got five playfields priced at $599, one at $649, five playfields priced at $699, and TOTAN at $899?

If I knew how to put one of those little yellow guys scratching their heads right here, I'd do it.

#149 9 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Thanks for explaining it Stu and not getting po'd.

That goes for me too. Thanks.

#151 9 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

Actually I did get PO'd, but I chose to give somewhat of a simple explanation as to the production/price for this title....Which also uses Twice as many Inserts as a typical board that we produce so there is Another reason for an increased price......I was trying to stop a shit storm before it ever got started.......
I hate when people make Stupid comments like "Does the wood for the $899 TOTAN PF require wood from some special tree?"....that's just asinine to even make that comment. That's the kind of crap that sets me off on a rampage....
....and to that end > We really don't owe anybody Any kind of an Explanation for Anything, ...Buy it, Don't Buy it, We are not forcing anybody to do anything, we simply make the product & those people that want it Buy it, those that choose to complain about everything or want to play "Where's Waldo" have choice Not to buy it.......Pretty Simple huh?

Stu, sorry you didn't get the humor I tried to express in my comment about special wood. The price for TOTAN on your site went up 28%, and is about 40% more than the average PF on your site, all of which use the same amount of wood. Your primary explanation for that was that the price of wood tripled. Then, the explanation expanded to complexity, time, and materials, which seems a lot more plausible and reasonable than the price of wood tripling.

I thanked you above for answering and for not getting PO'd about it, because I thought I asked a pretty fair question.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider joegrenuk.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cpr-new-products-now-available-for-purchase?tu=joegrenuk and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.