Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
image.jpg
powerplaycolors.jpg
image-176.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider LongJohns.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#43 9 years ago
Quoted from SUPERBEE:

Being from Canada, do i pay the $159.00 in Canadian or American funds ?

You pay US$ - sucks since the CAN$ dropped like a rock, but oh well. Just send the money (goods and services) via PayPal to the email listed on the order page.

That being said, have been waiting for the F14 set for sometime now, and figured I might as well splurge for the Getaway set as well...now the wait begins...

BTW - thanks for making these available once again.

1 week later
#57 9 years ago
Quoted from ChrisG78:

You guys aren't making the arrow lamp inserts for the playfield by chance ? It is harder to find those then the plastics and if you do they are pulled out of a game, damaged and overpriced. If you can make a small run please message me I'd be happy to pay a good amount for them.

I know, probably doesn't help...

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/f14-tomcat-playfield-reproduction

#71 9 years ago
Quoted from SUPERBEE:

Also realize that the old washed out blue plastics matched the washed out blue on the playfield.
Damn !! I need a new playfield now. Thanks CPR !!!!!

Arrggghhh - just got my F14 plastics Friday and also have to say the same thing, massive difference - damit, damit, damit, damit, damit...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider LongJohns.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cpr-new-plastics-sets-available-now?tu=LongJohns and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.