Topic Stats

• 58 posts
  • 24 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Leeb18509
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 8 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image-938.jpg
rg_plastics.JPG
image-188.jpg
image-262.jpg
image-295.jpg
image-720.jpg
image-499.jpg
image-115.jpg

There are 58 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 4 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

If someone sends me an NOS Complete set of Rollergames Plastics for Scanning/Artwork we will do them.....

Stu posted this in another thread ^^^

Please post up if you have a set of NOS RollerGames plastics for STU that you can loan out. I am pretty sure they typically also provide a small payment for borrowing the set (like you set returned plus an additional free remake set?)

It seems in my hunt for plastics all I see are LOTS of people needing the same ones that alwasy seem to be broken.

#2 4 years ago

I don't get the whole loan me ur stuff so I can make money on it? I mean sure be a good guy.
CPR offers a discount to purchase a play field or a plastic set after u loan them your original they need. They don't even offer a free one to the person they borrow from when I asked...I think the work they do is great and I hope they make lots of stuff people need. With that said I have a uncut sheet of roller games plastics that I'm bringing to Allentown. If someone wants to buy it at the show and loan them out feel free.

#3 4 years ago

image-115.jpgimage-115.jpg

#4 4 years ago

how would someone cut those? just curious..

#5 4 years ago

pm sent.

I would like to buy the Rollergames sheet and loan it to CPR.

#6 4 years ago

laser

Quoted from bigehrl:how would someone cut those? just curious..

#7 4 years ago

Atlantis and a few other also

image-188.jpgimage-262.jpgimage-295.jpgimage-499.jpgimage-720.jpg

#8 4 years ago

That is SO NOT TRUE ! I ALWAYS Compensate Source Donors with a CPR Store Credit for Anything they want to buy !

Quoted from lllvjr:

They don't even offer a free one to the person they borrow from

#10 4 years ago

Please get back to me on the RG and DUDE sheets.

#11 4 years ago

Someone for the love of god please buy all the Jackbot sh.. and send it to Stu.. I can't afford the asking price for all of it. >_<

#12 4 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

That is SO NOT TRUE ! I ALWAYS Compensate Source Donors with a CPR Store Credit for Anything they want to buy !

I have a gentleman who collected nos play fields from the factory back in the 80-90s, many that you need. When I asked what you offered for him loaning them out you said half a store credit on the cost of what u sell a new play field for. Not a free one back with his donor. He laughed at me when I asked him to help...Buisness is Buisness I was told.
With that said you guys do great work and I hope u continue to provide more material for a long time.

#13 4 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Someone for the love of god please buy all the Jackbot sh.. and send it to Stu.. I can't afford the asking price for all of it. >_<

sent a pm. don't know the price.

#14 4 years ago

Tell the Whole Story.....

Your friend wanted the Playfield back as soon as it was Scanned & Didn't want to allow us to hang on to it during the Artwork Process Which Meant that we had to find a SECOND Donor for the Same Project > Thus SPLITTING the Reimbursement in HALF between the 2 Different Source Donors! Um, Greedy Much ??? !

Quoted from lllvjr:

When I asked what you offered for him loaning them out you said half a store credit on the cost of what u sell a new play field for

#15 4 years ago

If someone provides me the Dr. Dude plastic sheet scan, I will vectorize the artwork for CPR...

-BB

#16 4 years ago

I have a NOS set of Rollergames plastics that I can send to Stu tomorrow.

#18 4 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

Tell the Whole Story.....
Your friend wanted the Playfield back as soon as it was Scanned & Didn't want to allow us to hang on to it during the Artwork Process Which Meant that we had to find a SECOND Donor for the Same Project > Thus SPLITTING the Reimbursement in HALF between the 2 Different Source Donors! Um, Greedy Much ??? !

Don't remember asking for it back before you were done with it what would be the point of lending it out if u didn't finish. But I could be wrong. Ill go with your side of the story... Either way he laughed at me when I asked him to lend them.

#19 4 years ago
Quoted from johnwartjr:

I have a NOS set of Rollergames plastics that I can send to Stu tomorrow.

There ya go he's all set now!

#20 4 years ago

How much for the uncut sheet? I might be interested as I have a proto Rollergames, and one plastic in the uncut sheet is a prototype plastic that was changed on production games.

#21 4 years ago
Quoted from johnwartjr:

How much for the uncut sheet? I might be interested as I have a proto Rollergames, and one plastic in the uncut sheet is a prototype plastic that was changed on production games.

Ahh the plot thickens.
I have a gentleman interested. If he passes ill get back to u.
Thank u

#22 4 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Ahh the plot thickens.
I have a gentleman interested. If he passes ill get back to u.
Thank u

Since John is sending the NOS set to STU, he can take over on the full sheet if he wants them.

STU > If I were to buy the DUDE sheet of plastics, would you run them also?

#23 4 years ago

We don't need the Dude sheet.....

#24 4 years ago

Huge thanks to John for lending out the RollerGames set!!!!

#25 4 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

We don't need the Dude sheet.....

Does that mean Dr. Dude plastics are going to be made??!!??!

#26 4 years ago

Yes,
Thanks John and Stu! I have been looking for new Rollergames plastics for years!

#27 4 years ago

Happy to see that my Rollergames will be getting a face lift. Thanks all! If I could get that big plastic thing that goes over the shooter lane, I'd be set.

#28 4 years ago

On its way to Sunny Arizona for reproduction!

I couldn't find 2 of the promo plastics, so I just bought 2 more rg_plastics.JPG

#29 4 years ago

It would be most beneficial to include 2 of the "3 targets down" plastic, as that one breaks soooooo much

#30 4 years ago

Not really sure if we can do the 2 KeyFobs with the "Rollergames" Logo as the Logo is owned by Konami, but I'll look into it...

#31 4 years ago
Quoted from CptAwesomest:

It would be most beneficial to include 2 of the "3 targets down" plastic, as that one breaks soooooo much

I agree. If there is room on the sheet, print 2 of those.

#32 4 years ago

If there is room on the sheet I will double up on that plastic.....

Quoted from CptAwesomest:

most beneficial to include 2 of the "3 targets down" plastic

#33 4 years ago

Just stumbling into this "new" thread now... great news! +1 on the extra "3 targets down" plastic if it can fit.

#34 4 years ago

Just wondering if anyone has actually had any CPR repro plastics break since they went to Lexan?

Andy

#35 4 years ago

We don't use Lexan.......

Quoted from Andy_B:

Just wondering if anyone has actually had any CPR repro plastics break since they went to Lexan?

#36 4 years ago
Quoted from johnwartjr:

Okay, I've flipped back and forth between the two about ten times now...

Which is the different one? I can't figure it out.

#37 4 years ago

The one with the skater on it green background on the uncut, blue on the NOS.

#38 4 years ago

Ok then Stu, just wondering if anyone has had any CPR repro plastics break since they went to the material they are currently using to make them.

The reason I ask is some of my CPR Firepower plastics have quite a bit of abuse with no issue. Are protectors/spares really necessary?

Andy

#39 4 years ago
Quoted from johnwartjr:

On its way to Sunny Arizona for reproduction!
I couldn't find 2 of the promo plastics, so I just bought 2 more

rg_plastics.JPG 311 KB

I have a crap ton of the rollergames promo plastics. Which one do you need ?

#40 4 years ago

Also I have these at the showimage-938.jpg

#41 4 years ago

what are they?

#42 4 years ago

Looks like uncut translights

#43 4 years ago

Didn't RG all have backglass?

#44 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Didn't RG all have backglass?

No.

#45 4 years ago

that is crazy. Were many games from that era split between BG and trans?

Any idea on how many had backglass vs translite?

#46 4 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

I have a gentleman who collected nos play fields from the factory back in the 80-90s, many that you need. When I asked what you offered for him loaning them out you said half a store credit on the cost of what u sell a new play field for. Not a free one back with his donor. He laughed at me when I asked him to help..

If this involved your friend, it looks like it was all a misunderstanding:

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/72-bally-fireball-reproduction-playfields-who-wants-one/page/2

#47 4 years ago

None had backglasses.

At one point, I thought they did, but they did not.

#48 4 years ago

Sooo..not to act overly excited but how long until the new plastic sets are available?...

#49 4 years ago

I don't even have the Plastics to Scan yet let alone have the artwork done.....so without being rude I'll say we should release them by 2019 ???

Quoted from Leeb18509:

not to act overly excited but how long until the new plastic sets are available

#50 4 years ago
Quoted from johnwartjr:

None had backglasses.
At one point, I thought they did, but they did not.

Are you pulling my leg???

Mine does... or at least I am pretty sure it is a backglass???

There are 58 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside