CPR making Joust Playfields > sign up now!

By Whysnow

5 days ago

Stats

• 19 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by chad
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Linked Games

#1 5 days ago

http://www.classicplayfields.com/order.html

They sent out an email on the topic to detail it.

In short, these are going to be made the right way and will be bent and shipped bent. They will be made out of a slightly ticker wood so more robust at the cut/bend and better than originals for that point alone.

They will make ONLY the # ordered.

They need at least 40? commitments in order to make these and will not do any over run. In other words, this is a 1 and done forever sort of thing. So even if you dont have a Joust but plan on getting on down the road, then now is the time to order.

They are looking for pre-order commitments now to get official #s but they will happen pretty quickly/ bump to the front once they get to 40+ orders

Get on it and spread the word please!

#2 5 days ago

What's the commitment number up to at this point?

John

#3 5 days ago

The cost is 1200 for those not clicking through to CPR's site.

#4 5 days ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

What's the commitment number up to at this point?
John

no idea and guessing they will tell us when it gets close to 40 (if they need a few more) or surpassed 40 (so we can all rejoice)

Email just went out on Sat? Hoping people commit soon as this is a top 3 that I would like to restore.

#5 5 days ago

I am in , and would love to see this made. What are the chances the plastics could be done again as well?.

#6 5 days ago

Nice! This will mean we will get some restored Jousts floating around soon. Always good news.

#7 5 days ago

I'm in for two of these. This is pretty cool.

#8 5 days ago
Quoted from chad:

I am in , and would love to see this made. What are the chances the plastics could be done again as well?.

contact here for info/possibility of plastics

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/joust-owners-club-ostrich-riders-and-pterodactyl-slayers-wanted#post-4342001

#9 5 days ago

Thanks Hilton , message sent.

#10 5 days ago

Bump and tell your friends!

#11 5 days ago

I'd be interested if I could find a game.

#12 5 days ago

never seen this game for sale locally

#13 5 days ago

how can we find out how many are on the preorder list? has to be getting close to 40. I'd think anyone who owns this should be interested in buying one if they know about it.

#14 5 days ago
Quoted from KoolFingers:

I'd be interested if I could find a game.

This is honestly one of those times where you may have to buy the pf before the game so you have it when the game comes along. I do that for lots of titles.

#15 5 days ago
Quoted from PopBumperPete:

never seen this game for sale locally

Like most titles down here, look beyond the local online cliques for your benchmark and you will.

I know of two individual machines that have changed hands in the last 24 months whose previous and new owners maintain no local forum presence.

No doubt there are more that fit into this category.

#16 3 days ago

bump

Get in now before you can no longer get in...

#17 3 days ago

I love that they are making these! More Joust playfields means more chances to buy a restored one down the road.

#18 1 day ago

Bump for a great game.

#19 1 day ago

Great game bump.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 22.00
$ 14.00
$ 157.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
$ 14.00
$ 16.00
Tools
PinballSolutions.eu
$ 69.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 36.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 18.99
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 131.00
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 40.00
$ 12.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Apparel - Unisex
ArcadeMade
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bright Lights Pinball
$ 989.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside