Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Moto_bone
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20180218_125606 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Moto_bone.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

Anyone here ever get email responses from CPR? Emailed them on the 11th of February and not a word back.

I *think* I'm on the Xenon pre order list but I never got an email confirmation back when I initially signed up months ago.

I am just trying to confirm but it seems impossible to get in contact with them.

I don't have any spam mail from them, so I know it's not a problem on my end.

#6 6 years ago

Ok, I may email them one more time for good measure. Thanks for the positive reinforcement about what to expect!

#14 6 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Have you tried to get in Playfield a before? If so, and you backed out when it was time to pay, ive heard of people getting blacklisted immediately without warning.

This will be my first CPR playfield. I haven't backed out of any other orders.

That being said, I did just get a response from cpr. It has some very good info for pinsiders. I will cut and paste the relevant response.

#15 6 years ago

On 2/11/2018 7:30 PM, Matt wrote:
    I noticed the xenon is in the pipeline finally and I'm excited.

I sent a pre-order email months ago and never got any response.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes it is normal. The preorder inboxes are normal email inboxes. They collect email arrivals day after day, from each person who sends their info in.

We only go into each inbox to count heads/quantities desired, just before production time... so we know how many inserts and blank gameboards to allocate.

Once a playfield run is done, we go into the inbox and click Reply on each and every email, and send out payment instructions.

In the meantime, none of those inboxes are scanned for replies or conversation purposes. They collect preorder emails. Like with any other traditional email address "if it doesn't bounce, it arrived" holds true as the rule of thumb.

Older preorder inboxes DID have an autoresponder feature, but newer preorder inboxes from the last couple years do not. We stopped using autoresponders...We got flagged onto too many spam lists for the automated autoresponder emails going out by the thousands from our domain. Somehow ISPs can tell the difference between a human and an autoresponder.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Moto_bone.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cpr-lacks-response-team?tu=Moto_bone and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.