IMG_5715 (resized).JPG
IMG_5714 (resized).JPG
IMG_5713 (resized).JPG
IMG_5712 (resized).JPG
IMG_5710 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2 First wave - plastics & backglasses Posted by KevinCPR (5 years ago)

Post #123 Second wave - plastics & backglasses Posted by KevinCPR (5 years ago)

Post #209 Third wave - list of plastics sets Posted by KevinCPR (5 years ago)

Post #217 backglass silkscreen vs digitial print comparison photo Posted by KevinCPR (5 years ago)

Post #283 forth wave - plastics & backglasses Posted by KevinCPR (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pin-up.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#128 5 years ago
Quoted from Phat_Jay:

Did cpr do a alien poker backglass? I know they have the plastics because I bought one

I don't know if CPR did one or had a hand in on this one, but you can get it from PPS. I've got one in my AP and it's beautiful!

http://www.planetarypinball.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=PPS-ALIEN-BK

#130 5 years ago
Quoted from pcprogrammer:

I think the age varies between 40 and 60.
Overweight... Yea that's true.

Ha! Over weight and old.... so tired of the haters about age and weight. I get that at work all the time "your getting old man..." Ha! I'm 37. I just ran a Spartan Race this weekend (I do these OCR races all the time, about 15 a year) and qualified, for the 3rd year in a row, for the OCR World Championship that will be held in London in October. There were 62 countries represented last year. It's like the Olympics. Awesome. OCR is obstacle course racing, not to be confused with American Ninja Warrior. They are typically anywhere from a 5K to 16+ miles. Hell, I did a 8 hour overnight race from Midnight to 8AM a couple months ago in Michigan at a sand and gravel pit. It was a 5 mile course with about 20 obstacles along the way, not to mention the hills and ravines, and you had the 8 hours overnight to see how many laps you could get in. Clocked in 30 miles. I wonder what I could do at a marathon?

I'm also one of the top members at my Crossfit gym.

We are not all old and overweight.

1 week later
#262 5 years ago
Quoted from metalkatt:

I have a NOS Spy Hunter plastic set I can loan if you ever want them. Just a heads up. Always willing to help out!!
I have some Elektra NOS plastics, never used, as well.

Spy Hunter plastics are currently available on Planetarys website. Already picked up a set for my own.

1 week later
#292 5 years ago

Any chance of making an add on option for the back glasses to come with the proper trim on all 4 sides? Either installed already (maybe not a good idea for shipment, not sure), or just packed in the box with the ordered glass?

2 months later
#416 5 years ago

Alien Poker play field anyone? backglass and plastics are available already.....

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pin-up.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cpr-floodgates-open-plastics-amp-glasses-releases?tu=pin-up and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.