Topic Stats

• 517 posts
  • 232 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 33 days ago by Cherries_Jubilee
  • Topic is favorited by 100 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 58 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

stiff01 (resized).jpg
scaredglassmirror (resized).jpg
scaredglass (resized).jpg
IMG_0217 (resized).JPEG
IMG_0211 (resized).JPEG
fireball plastics (resized).jpg
99069CBF-04EB-40A7-BD0A-11FF7FD2524F (resized).jpeg
IMG_5716 (resized).JPG
IMG_5715 (resized).JPG
IMG_5714 (resized).JPG
IMG_5713 (resized).JPG
IMG_5712 (resized).JPG
IMG_5710 (resized).JPG
IMG_5711 (resized).JPG
IMG_5709 (resized).JPG
IMG_5708 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic

Post #2 First wave - plastics & backglasses Posted by KevinCPR (1 year ago)

Post #123 Second wave - plastics & backglasses Posted by KevinCPR (1 year ago)

Post #209 Third wave - list of plastics sets Posted by KevinCPR (1 year ago)

Post #217 backglass silkscreen vs digitial print comparison photo Posted by KevinCPR (1 year ago)

Post #283 forth wave - plastics & backglasses Posted by KevinCPR (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bluespin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#94 1 year ago

You young whipper-snapper! Why in my day.....

#137 1 year ago
Quoted from PeteB:

Do you have the licenses for Tales From The Crypt, Star Wars, and Lethal Weapon 3?

peteb There is a tales from the crypt translite for sale on CL:
tulsa.craigslist.org link

#186 1 year ago
Quoted from Clytor:

PC load letter, what the f*ck does that mean?

Watch the movie Office Space! Pc load letter was an error that printers gave in the late 90s that was a generic error message. The title of the error frustrated everyone working in offices at that time, and the movie Office Space covered this frustration.

#187 1 year ago
B3E0FE72-8B9A-4F00-8A13-946019A7ACA0 (resized).jpeg
#189 1 year ago
Quoted from cabuford:

He was directly quoting the movie.

Went over my head obviously
I’ve seen the movie dozens of times. For fun go back and watch the scene the morning he wakes up after he is hypnotized. After he hangs up on his girlfriend she calls back and gets his answering machine. She yells so loud that the answering machine shakes!

#196 1 year ago
Quoted from Condemnedcad:

Williams Comet Backglass i've seen mentioned by many as well. I can't seem to find one anywhere the past few years

I’ve found several people on Pinside and Facebook in the last year looking for a Comet backglass. Mayfair doesn’t have one, and I don’t see anyone selling a translite on Ebay. Bgresto can make one but his current wait time is 5-6 months. Cpr or Shay should make this glass.

#250 1 year ago

+1 for Black Rose translite

I’m also looking for a Bram Stokers Dracula translite

2 weeks later
#318 1 year ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

like many others out there, i'd love to have a new Comet translate too! I'd also be in the market for the middle ramp/corkscrew ramp and cycle jump plastic...man, those pieces sure took a pounding..

hwyhed Pinsider freeplay40 recently made all three ramps for Comet. Check this out:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/freeplay40-ramps

2 weeks later
#338 1 year ago
Quoted from Stretch7:

Love the ramps...
Where did you buy them ...Starship?

Freeplay40 made the ramps.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/freeplay40-ramps/page/52#post-4555041

1 week later
#353 1 year ago

Cpr added a lot of backglasses and plastics to their inventory including Spectrum plastics. They haven’t produced Spectrum plastics in years

1 week later
#386 1 year ago
Quoted from zacaj:

Dragonfist *playfields*?

+1

#388 1 year ago
Quoted from TechnicalSteam:

Plastic Sets Needed: I will help in anyway I can if asked
Doctor Who
Time Fantasy
Warlock
Flight 2000
Indianapolis 500

@technicalsteam Flight 2000 Plastics are in stock at Bay Area Amusements.
http://bayareaamusements.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=GS-F2K22

1 month later
#402 1 year ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

I sure could use a new Junkyard plastic set.

pinballmaniac40 Someone posted a partial Junkyard set in the Marketplace today.

8 months later
#503 4 months ago
Quoted from TwoHeartedMale:

I remember that a few years back Mars god of war was rumored to being worked on. I haven't heard anything since. Any word on this title?

Shay Arcade Group has the license, and this title, Black Hole and Haunted House have been in the works for probably a year. I’ve emailed him twice and left a voice message. He never replied. I’ve had the same feedback from others. He makes excellent products and communicates well for orders of in stock products, but for everything else he’s a poor communicator.
http://shayarcadegroup.com/

2 months later
#515 36 days ago
Quoted from Cherries_Jubilee:

Can I suggest that instead of just barking out a request here on pinside, that cpr Never reads, that you contact stu on facebook and ask him if you can send him a donor set to work from......

Can I suggest that instead of making rude comments to fellow Pinsiders, that you instead read the Ops first post.

Quoted from KevinCPR:

ANNOUNCEMENT:
This thread will chronicle the re-release of ~130 past/mothballed/unobtanium CPR repro glasses & plastics. They will come out in waves, and each wave will be announced here, as they are loaded into our web site. Waves will post every 1-2 weeks, until all ~130 legacy products are back available again. Once available, they will never go out of stock ever again.
Ever again? How? A separate announcement related to all the detail behind the new production model at CPR can be found here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/announce-cpr-begins-its-new-business-model
There will be no particular order to making our way through releasing these ~130 products. So if you have a past CPR backglass or plastic set, sold out for years, had been waiting for a re-run, that you really need right now, feel free to comment it here. I'll be checking here from time to time, and I will expedite release of those items, over others. I don't have a preference to order of release, so feel free to give some direction.
KEVIN
Classic Playfield Reproductions
http://www.classicplayfields.com

In the above post the OP (kevin@cpr) is asking us to post what we want re-run first. He states he checks this forum occasionally to look for requests.
weirpinball was following the simple and easy to understand instructions of the OP. I don't think you ever bothered to read the OP's first post. IF CPR has never made Space Station plastic sets then Kevin will probably reply back that they've never been made before and they would need a donor set in order to start making them. As many people have stated earlier in this forum, CPR has never made a list of the titles that they have made before, so posting what you want here is not only requested by the OP, but necessary.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
Machine - For Sale
Canton, IL
$ 96.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
2,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TENNESSEE
$ 149.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 16.00
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 149.00
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 369.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 26.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 90.00
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 17.99
Playfield - Decals
Lermods
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bluespin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside