99069CBF-04EB-40A7-BD0A-11FF7FD2524F (resized).jpeg
IMG_5716 (resized).JPG
IMG_5715 (resized).JPG
IMG_5714 (resized).JPG
IMG_5713 (resized).JPG
IMG_5712 (resized).JPG
IMG_5710 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 530 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 11.
#401 5 years ago

Please push the mirrored backglasses, especially a Flash Gordon!

#402 5 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

I sure could use a new Junkyard plastic set.

PinballManiac40 Someone posted a partial Junkyard set in the Marketplace today.

#403 5 years ago

Anys plans in the works to do Data East's The Simpsons plastics?

#404 5 years ago

When will joust playfields be done?

#405 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

When will joust playfields be done?

Didn't Mirco just do Joust?

#406 5 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Both CPR and Mirco had Joust available.

#407 5 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

I prefer cpr quality, history, and product so choose to support themwhen available.

#408 5 years ago

Any idea, when the Getaway full backglass with mirror will be available?

#409 5 years ago
Quoted from Kobaja:

Any idea, when the Getaway full backglass with mirror will be available?

Check with Starship Fantasy. They had them at Expo.

#410 5 years ago
Quoted from chad:

Check with Starship Fantasy. They had them at Expo.

I'm talking about the FULL version (real mirror). The ones available now, also at starship fantasy, are the ones with faux mirror.

#411 5 years ago

I’m definitely going to buy some real mirrored back glasses , when they become available for my pins.

#412 5 years ago

It's been mentioned a couple times but I would be looking for a Judge Dredd plastic set.

#413 5 years ago
Quoted from KevinCPR:

Yes, they can be added to the existing set as another pair of pieces. As long as everyone is willing to accept existing art for those pieces, newly cropped at the front, "Try" added on the left piece, and laser cut with a new front (clear) edge further back (no overhang over the targets).
Will need some time to work on it, but it can come available in the next couple weeks. The entry in the Store will simply update.

I would love to see these Firepower proto version drop target plastics available sometime soon. Maybe with the way you work now it's possible to have these proto plastics made to order on their own?

#414 5 years ago

It's been mentioned a couple times but I would be looking for a Judge Dredd plastic set.</blockquote

Me too!

#415 5 years ago

Here's another hand raised for proto FirePower plastics. I will take them as soon as offered.

#416 5 years ago

Alien Poker play field anyone? backglass and plastics are available already.....

#417 5 years ago
Quoted from Pin-up:

Alien Poker play field anyone?

I would be in for an Alien Poker Playfield

#418 5 years ago

Looking at the cpr website last night it looks like Meteor made it to the Preorder list (moved from the Boutique). Do I have that right? The wording on the item makes it confusing.

1 month later
#419 5 years ago

LATEST WAVE OF CPR PLASTICS RELEASES Coming out of the 2004-2017 Mothballs....

All available and shipping now:

- PHARAOH
- PHANTOM OF THE OPERA
- ORBITOR 1
- LOST WORLD
- BACK TO THE FUTURE
- VECTOR
- SPACE SHUTTLE
- GUNS N ROSES
- POLICE FORCE
- BAD CATS
- GORGAR

Everything found in the Store at our web site.

KEVIN
Classic Playfield Reproductions
http://www.classicplayfields.com

#420 5 years ago

KevinCPR Any chance of the Banzai Run display glass being run?

#421 5 years ago

Why aren’t Fish Tales plastics ever reproduced? Seems a no brainer with the amount of machines made.

#422 5 years ago
Quoted from NinJaBooT:

Why aren’t Fish Tales plastics ever reproduced? Seems a no brainer with the amount of machines made.

http://www.planetarypinball.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=PPS-31-1676-COMP

#423 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer73:

KevinCPR Any chance of the Banzai Run display glass being run?

Yes, the artwork just finished, and we're putting them up for orders now. We have no idea how many people are going to want/need them, as it's not a wear-n-tear part. So we'll take orders for a bit, then produce them all in a batch. Then after that, stock a few at all times so they are always available.

#424 5 years ago

Holy Crap Back to the Future! Will be ordering that set for sure! Any chance you will be doing the mirrored backglass? Mine is all scratched up. If only someone would redo the ramp! Thanks for making these plastics CPR!!!

#425 5 years ago
Quoted from NinJaBooT:

Planetary Pinball takes care of these, having them run in Chicago, because the original plastics artwork from the "late years" before the factory shutdowns still resides at the original plastics maker. So they don't need to be covered by any repro parts maker. Same goes for several other sets from that era like MM and TAF.

#426 5 years ago

Any chance DE Time Machine plastics will ever be reproduced?

#427 5 years ago

Could use some Hurricane plastics if you can make it around to that some day. Thanks!

#428 5 years ago
Quoted from KevinCPR:

Planetary Pinball takes care of these, having them run in Chicago, because the original plastics artwork from the "late years" before the factory shutdowns still resides at the original plastics maker. So they don't need to be covered by any repro parts maker. Same goes for several other sets from that era like MM and TAF.

Thanks Kev!

#429 5 years ago
Quoted from KevinCPR:

- POLICE FORCE

Excellent, just as I'm about to go pick up one that will need new plastics!

#430 5 years ago
Quoted from mrpilkington:

Anys plans in the works to do Data East's The Simpsons plastics?

Yes please!
D.

#431 5 years ago

Any plans to do globetrotters backglass soon?

1 month later
#433 5 years ago

Would also love 2 sets of plastic and backglass for Simpsons data east. Seems like that one got beat to hell.

Also looking for a backglass for Supersonic.

1 month later
#434 5 years ago

ROBOCOP plastics are needed- just saying

#435 5 years ago

When will the Whirlwind backglass full version be available? Also, a plastic set for Whirlwind would be nice.

#436 5 years ago

planetary pinball supply has the whirlwind plastic set

#437 5 years ago

Thanks!

#438 5 years ago

I ordered a new Mata Hari backglass a few days ago. How long does CPR usually take to ship out glasses?

#439 5 years ago
Quoted from Mathazar:

I ordered a new Mata Hari backglass a few days ago. How long does CPR usually take to ship out glasses?

Good question. Ordered 7 days ago and have heard nothing since the order confirmation email.

#440 5 years ago
Quoted from SeaLawyer:

Good question. Ordered 7 days ago and have heard nothing since the order confirmation email.

I doubt they keep any inventory and likely make on demand. Still, it would be nice to know if it's a few days, a couple weeks, or a month so plans/schedules can be made.

#441 5 years ago

SeaLawyer I think he has answered this earlier in this thread. I don’t think they send any notification on shipping. My pinbot glass just arrived about a week or so after I ordered it.

#442 5 years ago
Quoted from t8tony8t:

Would also love 2 sets of plastic and backglass for Simpsons data east. Seems like that one got beat to hell.

Me too. Many of us need these.

Assuming licensing would be a nightmare but would be nice to know if it could be done.

#443 5 years ago
Quoted from KevinCPR:

LATEST WAVE OF CPR PLASTICS RELEASES Coming out of the 2004-2017 Mothballs....
All available and shipping now:
- PHARAOH
- PHANTOM OF THE OPERA
- ORBITOR 1
- LOST WORLD
- BACK TO THE FUTURE
- VECTOR
- SPACE SHUTTLE
- GUNS N ROSES
- POLICE FORCE
- BAD CATS
- GORGAR
Everything found in the Store at our web site.
KEVIN
Classic Playfield Reproductions
http://www.classicplayfields.com

I need the plastic arches and aircraft carrier for Gold Wings, what are the odds of that ever happening?

(ducts for cover as the crowd boos and throws things at me)

#444 5 years ago

need flintstones plastic sets

#445 5 years ago
Quoted from Mathazar:

I doubt they keep any inventory and likely make on demand. Still, it would be nice to know if it's a few days, a couple weeks, or a month so plans/schedules can be made.

Yeh, I wasn't complaining. I'm just curious.

Quoted from ChrisPINk25:

sealawyer I think he has answered this earlier in this thread. I don’t think they send any notification on shipping. My pinbot glass just arrived about a week or so after I ordered it.

Good to know, thanks! I'm just hoping it's here by Saturday (9 days after ordering), since I'm leaving town for a week starting Monday...

#446 5 years ago
Quoted from SeaLawyer:

Yeh, I wasn't complaining. I'm just curious.

Good to know, thanks! I'm just hoping it's here by Saturday (9 days after ordering), since I'm leaving town for a week starting Monday...

@sealawyer - I got a notice from CPR today that my Mata Hari backglass has shipped, or at least been ticketed/labeled. Too early to be in the UPS tracking system, but it looks like forward movement. Hopefully you got a shipping notice as well.

#447 5 years ago

When do you think you will do more Cyclone playfields?

#448 5 years ago
Quoted from metalkatt:

When do you think you will do more Cyclone playfields?

WOW!!! From what I've heard it took them years to sell off their first batch. Don't think they would make more until they start the digital printing. I could use one myself.

#449 5 years ago

Guys;

You're right, many of our sold out playfields will be the first ones to be remade, after all we already have all the vectored art which is spectacular in its sharpness compared to a touched up scan that some others use. The human eye is quickly able to discern blurring in text and small details and having the vectored art means none of that whatsoever. As for Cyclone in particular I can't give you a hard date when it will be out as I am counting through our 500,000+ inserts to see what we can make with what we have and what we need to order/make in order to expand that possibilities.

Mike

#450 5 years ago

Mike

Will you be offering the two piece playfields such as Black Knight?

Andy

There are 530 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 11.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cpr-floodgates-open-plastics-amp-glasses-releases/page/9?hl=t8tony8t and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.