99069CBF-04EB-40A7-BD0A-11FF7FD2524F (resized).jpeg
IMG_5716 (resized).JPG
IMG_5715 (resized).JPG
IMG_5714 (resized).JPG
IMG_5713 (resized).JPG
IMG_5712 (resized).JPG
IMG_5710 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 530 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 11.
#351 5 years ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

Just checked out the new CPR site. They are now carrying toppers. Some pretty cool others not so much. I actually prefer their previous site set up.

Ugh, those are terrible.

#352 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

jesus shit this is what they're spending resources on? horrible.

Everyone wants a piece of the "mod" pie. I don't like 2D toppers at all. But I guess they are quick and easy to make. Money is money. Now get back to work on some new playfields.

#353 5 years ago

Cpr added a lot of backglasses and plastics to their inventory including Spectrum plastics. They haven’t produced Spectrum plastics in years

#354 5 years ago

I think the site looks good, mobile friendly is a welcome update. I’ll check it out on desktop later. Having a ‘sticky’ top menu would be helpful with the long pages so you don’t have to scroll back to the top to navigate to another page. Congrats on the update Mike and team, can be a pretty big move to update a site, hope everything goes smoothly for you.

#355 5 years ago
Quoted from PACMAN:

Bally 1972 Fireball plastics?

I could use a set as well

#356 5 years ago
Quoted from roar:

I think the site looks good, mobile friendly is a welcome update. I’ll check it out on desktop later. Having a ‘sticky’ top menu would be helpful with the long pages so you don’t have to scroll back to the top to navigate to another page. Congrats on the update Mike and team, can be a pretty big move to update a site, hope everything goes smoothly for you.

I like it better than the weird old site. The homepage could use some work though.

#357 5 years ago
Quoted from radium:

I like it better than the weird old site. The homepage could use some work though.

Edit: To be more constructive, I’d put some navigation under the top that directs people to playfields/backglasses/plastics. That’s what most people are generally going there to look at and I don’t want to hunt around for the little hamburger menu, go to “Store”, etc.

#358 5 years ago

What the could do on the new site is anybody who has made a pre-order commitment, when that pre-order is finished and ready, they could automatically place it in the persons cart for them and send them an email to let them know that the order is ready for you and already placed in your cart, and all you have to do is go to your cart and complete your order. Just a thought.

#359 5 years ago

I would also like to request 1972 Bally Fireball plastics.

I really don't want to shop my game until I have a new set. Mine is pretty bad, warped, faded, broken, etc.

#360 5 years ago
Quoted from CPR:

Very very much a work in progress at this point. Lol
Mike

Courious... Is CPR still making the face cubes for BOP? Didn't see them on the new site.

#361 5 years ago

I've put in a very big order and paid via paypal 7 days ago 28th. Haven't heard anything back. Hoping it goes well....

#362 5 years ago

What happened to the Black Knight backglasses on the website? Plastics are there but no backglasses...

#363 5 years ago
Quoted from KJS:

I've put in a very big order and paid via paypal 7 days ago 28th. Haven't heard anything back. Hoping it goes well..

think they were on holidays until today?

1 week later
#364 5 years ago

Still no contact another week later.
The website said they were on holidays until the 30th which was nearly 2 weeks ago.
I tried contacting via there website with no reply and have just tried again now and have asked for an answer or my money back.
Next step is a paypal refund request.

So frustrating. If it was just a plastic set I would let it roll for a month but its a couple of grands worth of stuff...prepaid with no response which to me is not good enough and I am really disappointed by the whole process.

#365 5 years ago
Quoted from KJS:

prepaid with no response which to me is not good enough and I am really disappointed by the whole process.

waiting for mine as well, just going to hang in there!
perhaps in the future, they will acknowledge the order, however, I'm still pleased with the product and the service!

#366 5 years ago

I have now been contacted via pm from one of the staff who is following up.

Yes, definitely good they make product available. Hoping they get the new website and systems running well and the playfield planking and clearing issues sorted. Also looking forward to mirrored backglasses and the back catalog playfields.

#367 5 years ago

Ok just been refunded my 2.5k order so all good.
I will wait until they are more setup and fully online to order again

#368 5 years ago

New CPR playfield plastic sets now available for Bugs Bunny Birthday Bash, Rocky & Bullwinkle, Stern Dracula, Stern Magic, Stern Catacomb, Stern Big Game, Voltan, and Bally Rolling Stones.

#369 5 years ago

How is CPR dropping the ball and having to refund a huge order “all good”?

Quoted from KJS:

#370 5 years ago

All good as I have my money back for other projects and that they responded quickly via this awesome site. So,,, all good.

#371 5 years ago
Quoted from KJS:

What is the issue? No stock? Long leadtime, "build to order" concept? Or what?

#372 5 years ago
Quoted from Davi:

What is the issue? No stock? Long leadtime, "build to order" concept? Or what?

That's what I was wondering too.

#373 5 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

That's what I was wondering too.

Guys,

This was just brought to my attention tonight by my partner Mike, who got wind of this thread...and went to find Jakusu's emails.

The customer placed an order during our 12 days away (Aug 20-Sep1) basically 'closed for shipping, but orders can be made' on our site (which was the departure of me and a few others from the production shop, leaving only one guy behind who was strictly working on Elvira playfields). Upon return, there was a ton of orders to contend with, and we attacked them all as we could.

This customer's order involved a Skateball (Silver graded) playfield and a slew of other stuff... but the stickler ended up being the Skateball playfield. We got caught with our pants down, because I didn't have a clearcoated Silver one ready-go. Had several Bronze, but that's no good. So thinking I could get one thru our clearcoater in a week or so, I tried. It was the only item holding the order up, and I couldn't "spilt" the order (as we normally would) because the customer was in Australia. There was going to be only one crack at this shipment. It all had to go together.

Meanwhile, the customer was later trying to contact us for questions. During our time away, Mike, our web programmer, and the guys at the woodshop site were still open and operating. They performed the new website and email switchover, which included a complete host switch, as well as email provider (which was now a separate company). My Mozilla Thunderbird was in shambles for over a week and a half after my return, remaining set up for the old web host on about 2 dozen email addresses. I hadn't even had the time or thought to go near it, as the new provider was being set up with new inboxes, and the extinction of a ton of older addresses we just weren't going to use anymore, or re-activate period. Meanwhile the web site Contact page on the new web site was feeding a brand new internal inbox that wasn't even being POPped by anybody. It was supposed to eventually be me, when ready. I later got the credentials once everything was settled, and I got into there just a couple days ago - with like 600 messages to face. Still only halfway through that. So this customer trying to be heard, was stuck in a literal 'Woodstock' of emails, being parsed a few hours a day as I could catch up. Once Mike saw this thread, he went hunting for the emails in question to get in contact ASAP.

Meanwhile, all this wait to now, the clearcoater, swamped more than I had anticipated in ongoing Elvira playfields (it's a huge run), was "getting to" the additional Skateball silvers I had among the racks. He was taking too darn long, and what I had hoped would be squeaked out in a week, without incident (small delay, no complaints), became an ongoing wait that is still ongoing today. I'm being given an estimation of a delivery of my Skateballs and a portion of the Elvira run by monday.

In the meantime, and poor Mike unknown to all of this sequence of events at my end, tonight he just gave Jakusu back all his money. Wasn't Jakusu's fault, of course. Jakusu can hold his money in HIS hands during the remaining wait, and will decide if and/or when he wants to invoke the same order again someday.

All the other items in his order were sitting here, ready to go.

Anyway, this was a matter of pushing through disarray and mess, timing, and inherent non-communication (which is the worst for a customer). One of those lovely "perfect storms" of so much going on and so many fast changes at once, that looking back in week(s) to come, it will seem like a haze of weird times. You never want it to snowball into something a customer notices... but this one did for Jakusu.

Sorry on this one, Jakusu.

KEVIN
Classic Playfield Reproductions
http://www.classicplayfields.com

#374 5 years ago

No problem thanks for your reply Kevin.
I guess in hindsight a quick email explaining the playfield issue and order delay would have been the ticket.
To be honest I probably would have taken the playfield as is at a reduced price as I always have to get them re - cleared here anyway.
And, I didn't know it was just a sideline venture for you and Mike and thought you were a full time business.
Anyway all good, refund gratefully accepted and looking forward to your updated stock list of older titles as I am need of a few.
regards
Jack Kurt Suzie Jakusu

#375 5 years ago
Quoted from KevinCPR:

Guys,
This was just brought to my attention tonight by my partner Mike, who got wind of this thread...and went to find Jakusu's emails.
The customer placed an order during our 12 days away (Aug 20-Sep1) basically 'closed for shipping, but orders can be made' on our site (which was the departure of me and a few others from the production shop, leaving only one guy behind who was strictly working on Elvira playfields). Upon return, there was a ton of orders to contend with, and we attacked them all as we could.
This customer's order involved a Skateball (Silver graded) playfield and a slew of other stuff... but the stickler ended up being the Skateball playfield. We got caught with our pants down, because I didn't have a clearcoated Silver one ready-go. Had several Bronze, but that's no good. So thinking I could get one thru our clearcoater in a week or so, I tried. It was the only item holding the order up, and I couldn't "spilt" the order (as we normally would) because the customer was in Australia. There was going to be only one crack at this shipment. It all had to go together.
Meanwhile, the customer was later trying to contact us for questions. During our time away, Mike, our web programmer, and the guys at the woodshop site were still open and operating. They performed the new website and email switchover, which included a complete host switch, as well as email provider (which was now a separate company). My Mozilla Thunderbird was in shambles for over a week and a half after my return, remaining set up for the old web host on about 2 dozen email addresses. I hadn't even had the time or thought to go near it, as the new provider was being set up with new inboxes, and the extinction of a ton of older addresses we just weren't going to use anymore, or re-activate period. Meanwhile the web site Contact page on the new web site was feeding a brand new internal inbox that wasn't even being POPped by anybody. It was supposed to eventually be me, when ready. I later got the credentials once everything was settled, and I got into there just a couple days ago - with like 600 messages to face. Still only halfway through that. So this customer trying to be heard, was stuck in a literal 'Woodstock' of emails, being parsed a few hours a day as I could catch up. Once Mike saw this thread, he went hunting for the emails in question to get in contact ASAP.
Meanwhile, all this wait to now, the clearcoater, swamped more than I had anticipated in ongoing Elvira playfields (it's a huge run), was "getting to" the additional Skateball silvers I had among the racks. He was taking too darn long, and what I had hoped would be squeaked out in a week, without incident (small delay, no complaints), became an ongoing wait that is still ongoing today. I'm being given an estimation of a delivery of my Skateballs and a portion of the Elvira run by monday.
In the meantime, and poor Mike unknown to all of this sequence of events at my end, tonight he just gave Jakusu back all his money. Wasn't Jakusu's fault, of course. Jakusu can hold his money in HIS hands during the remaining wait, and will decide if and/or when he wants to invoke the same order again someday.
All the other items in his order were sitting here, ready to go.
Anyway, this was a matter of pushing through disarray and mess, timing, and inherent non-communication (which is the worst for a customer). One of those lovely "perfect storms" of so much going on and so many fast changes at once, that looking back in week(s) to come, it will seem like a haze of weird times. You never want it to snowball into something a customer notices... but this one did for Jakusu.
Sorry on this one, Jakusu.
KEVIN
Classic Playfield Reproductions
http://www.classicplayfields.com

Thanks Kevin. Maybe you should quit taking vacations.........just kidding.

#376 5 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Thanks Kevin. Maybe you should quit taking vacations.........just kidding.

You know what? There is certainly a nugget of truth in that. No question. I say the same thing myself !

When any of us leave, especially when we try to do a bunch of us at the same time, it's just a fact that the world keeps on turning while we're away. Thus we return to a mountain of unfinished tasks and demands, stacked to the virtual rafters. I'm sure many a folk feel this when coming back to work from time away, especially when in a biz that is small enough that there are absolutely no 'substitute teachers' while you are gone. That week or two of work you would have done had you never left, STILL creates itself and exists when you get back... on top of the new work that continues upon your return home.

#377 5 years ago
Quoted from Joey_N:

Will the Taxi backglass be available again? Thanks...

asking for this also .

#379 5 years ago

Did you get sorcerer plastics?

#380 5 years ago

I sure could use a new Junkyard plastic set.

#381 5 years ago

I would like to be able to buy what I call CPR's trinket pieces. I'd like to have a collection of all of these extra pieces that come in a plastics kit.

Any chance this could ever happen?

Some of the plastics sets have a piece of plastic that is decoration only.

Mystic has this woman with wings.

https://classicplayfields.com/shop/pinball-plastics/mystic/

Nine Ball has The Wizard.

https://classicplayfields.com/shop/pinball-plastics/nine-ball/

Rolling Stones has the big red tongue.

https://classicplayfields.com/shop/pinball-plastics/rolling-stones-2/

Space Invaders has that sinister looking horned scull.

https://classicplayfields.com/shop/pinball-plastics/space-invaders/

#382 5 years ago

CPR has always provided me excellent service. Never a complaint. Thanks Kevin & Mike

#383 5 years ago

If I request a mirrored Scorpion back glass every week, will one be created? .

#385 5 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Dragonfist plastics?

Dragonfist *playfields*?

#386 5 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

Dragonfist *playfields*?

+1

#387 5 years ago

Plastic Sets Needed: I will help in anyway I can if asked

Doctor Who
Time Fantasy
Warlock
Flight 2000
Indianapolis 500

#388 5 years ago
Quoted from TechnicalSteam:

Plastic Sets Needed: I will help in anyway I can if asked
Doctor Who
Time Fantasy
Warlock
Flight 2000
Indianapolis 500

@technicalsteam Flight 2000 Plastics are in stock at Bay Area Amusements.
http://bayareaamusements.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=GS-F2K22

#389 5 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Dragonfist plastics?

When did you join the Dragonfist Club? You are number 19 on the owner's list.

I could use a set of dragonfist plastics, too.

#390 5 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

When did you join the Dragonfist Club? You are number 19 on the owner's list.
I could use a set of dragonfist plastics, too.

A couple weeks ago. Plan to put it on location soon.

#391 5 years ago
Quoted from Mathazar:

kevincpr - I got an EBD plastics set from CPR last month and they look great and I can't thank you enough for ramping up your business again. Everything fits fine except for the clear plastic flipper return lane guides (see photo below). The holes are not where they should be to line up under the steel return lane guide, at least for my playfield. I have the 1984 Classic EBD and I'm pretty sure that while the backglass size is different on this edition vs. the 1981 Original EBD, the playfield and plastics should be interchangeable.
Do you know of anyone else who has noticed this? Thanx....
[quoted image]

Any feedback or resolution to this issue? Thinking about ordering a set myself.

1 week later
#392 5 years ago

Pinbot plastics please!

#393 5 years ago
Quoted from Azfalconfixer:

Pinbot plastics please!

They already have them posted for sale, don't they?

#395 5 years ago

My Banzai Run Plastics arrived , great job , they are outstanding !

#396 5 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

My Banzai Run Plastics arrived , great job , they are outstanding !

Damn, when did you get a Banzai Run?! I'll have to come by and check that out sometime, I've still never played a fully working one.

#397 5 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

Damn, when did you get a Banzai Run?! I'll have to come by and check that out sometime, I've still never played a fully working one.

Came at the end of August, she's completely torn down and getting a new life ...
Text or call me ... Your always welcome!

1 week later
#398 5 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

Is it too early to ask for a Scorpion mirrored back glass?

ill ask for a scorpion backglass for us both, if it is???

#399 5 years ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

ill ask for a scorpion backglass for us both, if it is???

I’m in…I’ll buy two just to help the cause .

#400 5 years ago

Don't k now if it was mentioned but Judge Dredd plastics set Sunday, October 14, 2018 be great

There are 530 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 11.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cpr-floodgates-open-plastics-amp-glasses-releases/page/8?hl=boiydiego and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.