99069CBF-04EB-40A7-BD0A-11FF7FD2524F (resized).jpeg
IMG_5716 (resized).JPG
IMG_5715 (resized).JPG
IMG_5714 (resized).JPG
IMG_5713 (resized).JPG
IMG_5712 (resized).JPG
IMG_5710 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 530 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 11.
#301 5 years ago

Is it possible to get a side by side photo comparison of 'budget' (your term) and non-budget SeaWitch backglasses?

KevinCPR

#302 5 years ago
Quoted from KevinCPR:

No, not at all like that. It would be the design like we did years ago - which paired with LED/animation kits that were made at the time (sold by other vendors). The car tail lights, moon, and theater sign are printed translucent, with a backglass-like rear lightblock layer to mask the rest of the panel dark.

Will that be the Chrome version or the normal version?

#303 5 years ago
Quoted from Joydivision:

Is it now possible to easily create the additional two prototype plastics & add them to a standard set or even made to order?

Yes, they can be added to the existing set as another pair of pieces. As long as everyone is willing to accept existing art for those pieces, newly cropped at the front, "Try" added on the left piece, and laser cut with a new front (clear) edge further back (no overhang over the targets).

Will need some time to work on it, but it can come available in the next couple weeks. The entry in the Store will simply update.

#304 5 years ago

Any estimate on a timeframe for stuff you've never done like Bally Freedom EM or Stern Pinball backglasses? Maybe a year or two before you get to that point?

#305 5 years ago
Quoted from KevinCPR:

Yes, they can be added to the existing set as another pair of pieces. As long as everyone is willing to accept existing art for those pieces, newly cropped at the front, "Try" added on the left piece, and laser cut with a new front (clear) edge further back (no overhang over the targets).

Will need some time to work on it, but it can come available in the next couple weeks.

Fantastic, thank you!

#306 5 years ago

Could Mata Hari backglass be in wave 5 release? Thanks

#307 5 years ago

Ordered EATPM plastics. Can't wait! Thanks so much! Really hope I get in on the playfields, too.

#308 5 years ago

Dang, take all my money. Once I get back from Nova Scotia/Newfoundland I plan on dropping some cash on BK and High Speed parts. I can't wait.

Given all of the new and on hand product it looks like it might also be time to update the store for easier navigation

#309 5 years ago

" If you, or somebody, could PM me with confirmed measurements of the "Classic" (swing-out) glass panel size"

Don't. Tease. Me.

IMG_0656 (resized).JPGIMG_0656 (resized).JPG

Height -
IMG_0658 (resized).JPGIMG_0658 (resized).JPG

Width -
IMG_0659 (resized).JPGIMG_0659 (resized).JPG

IMG_0667 (resized).JPGIMG_0667 (resized).JPG
IMG_0668 (resized).JPGIMG_0668 (resized).JPG
IMG_0669 (resized).JPGIMG_0669 (resized).JPG
IMG_0665 (resized).JPGIMG_0665 (resized).JPG
IMG_0666 (resized).JPGIMG_0666 (resized).JPG

#310 5 years ago
Quoted from KevinCPR:

That's great Kevin, thanks!.

It looks like the blue at the front of the production plastics was just added on to the prototype plastics to simply make it make bigger. By cropping the added blue areas off & continuing the fine black border & with the clear edge it should be exactly how the prototype was.

#311 5 years ago
Quoted from KevinCPR:

Yes, they can be added

Can you print up a dozen extra pairs (like doing slings) of the drop target plastics, for those of us who have done the conversions, but already bought new sets from ya?

-mof

#312 5 years ago

"I'll need confirmation. I'll also need a good straight-on photo of the backside, to confirm locations of "Tilt" "Ball in Play" "Match" etc ... "
KevinCPR - it looks like Mk1Mod0 has already responded with more accurate depictions of the tilt/shoot again/game over/etc location measurements, but I'll throw my pix in as well if it helps.

IMG_5704 (resized).JPGIMG_5704 (resized).JPGIMG_5705 (resized).JPGIMG_5705 (resized).JPGIMG_5706 (resized).JPGIMG_5706 (resized).JPGIMG_5707 (resized).JPGIMG_5707 (resized).JPGIMG_5708 (resized).JPGIMG_5708 (resized).JPGIMG_5709 (resized).JPGIMG_5709 (resized).JPGIMG_5710 (resized).JPGIMG_5710 (resized).JPGIMG_5711 (resized).JPGIMG_5711 (resized).JPGIMG_5712 (resized).JPGIMG_5712 (resized).JPGIMG_5713 (resized).JPGIMG_5713 (resized).JPGIMG_5714 (resized).JPGIMG_5714 (resized).JPGIMG_5715 (resized).JPGIMG_5715 (resized).JPG
#313 5 years ago

KevinCPR - I got an EBD plastics set from CPR last month and they look great and I can't thank you enough for ramping up your business again. Everything fits fine except for the clear plastic flipper return lane guides (see photo below). The holes are not where they should be to line up under the steel return lane guide, at least for my playfield. I have the 1984 Classic EBD and I'm pretty sure that while the backglass size is different on this edition vs. the 1981 Original EBD, the playfield and plastics should be interchangeable.

Do you know of anyone else who has noticed this? Thanx....

IMG_5716 (resized).JPGIMG_5716 (resized).JPG
#314 5 years ago

Will you be doing a run on the Flash Gordon playfields soon?

Also, what is the timeframe on the mirrored version of the Flash Gordon backglass?

#315 5 years ago
Quoted from Mathazar:

kevincpr - I got an EBD plastics set from CPR last month and they look great and I can't thank you enough for ramping up your business again. Everything fits fine except for the clear plastic flipper return lane guides (see photo below). The holes are not where they should be to line up under the steel return lane guide, at least for my playfield. I have the 1984 Classic EBD and I'm pretty sure that while the backglass size is different on this edition vs. the 1981 Original EBD, the playfield and plastics should be interchangeable.
Do you know of anyone else who has noticed this? Thanx....
[quoted image]

Mine is a 1981, doesn't look like it will fit mine either.

#316 5 years ago

like many others out there, i'd love to have a new Comet translite too! I'd also be in the market for the middle ramp/corkscrew ramp and cycle jump plastic...man, those pieces sure took a pounding..

#317 5 years ago

Me want Jungle Lord Plastics. Fight tiger and win.

#318 5 years ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

like many others out there, i'd love to have a new Comet translate too! I'd also be in the market for the middle ramp/corkscrew ramp and cycle jump plastic...man, those pieces sure took a pounding..

hwyhed Pinsider freeplay40 recently made all three ramps for Comet. Check this out:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/freeplay40-ramps

#319 5 years ago

Any thoughts on rerunning the BOP faces?

#320 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

hwyhed Pinsider freeplay40 recently made all three ramps for Comet. Check this out:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/freeplay40-ramps

thanks for letting me know about this..i wasn't aware till you mentioned it! I hope that he's got some plastics that I'm looking for in stock..

#321 5 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Me want Jungle Lord Plastics. Fight tiger and win.

Backglass wod be a good seller too.

#322 5 years ago

Has anyone seen the new process backglasses and how they compare to silkscreening like Greatwichjohn is doing?

#323 5 years ago

I got a Paragon backglass, it’s gorgeous!!

#324 5 years ago

flintstones plastics soon please!

#325 5 years ago

when do you guys think your new website will roll out?

#326 5 years ago
Quoted from boustrophedonic:

Any thoughts on rerunning the BOP faces?

i have some

#327 5 years ago

Any chance the Johnny Mmemonic translite/plastics can be remade?

#328 5 years ago

How can the relevant wave release posts be pinned to the first page? Does the OP have to do it? Just trying to see which plastics and back glasses have been released by CPR.

#329 5 years ago
Quoted from vaevictis:

How can the relevant wave release posts be pinned to the first page? Does the OP have to do it? Just trying to see which plastics and back glasses have been released by CPR.

Go to Kevin's first post and tap on the "profile" outline next to the post #. You'll see only his posts, and then you can find what you want a but faster.

#330 5 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

Go to Kevin's first post and tap on the "profile" outline next to the post #. You'll see only his posts, and then you can find what you want a but faster.

Yeah, I know how to filter for just his posts, but was hoping to just see the "wave" announcements. I figure that he'll respond to other posts and was just trying to figure out how it's done in other threads I've seen. This looks like it'll be a long one as CPR has a huge back catalog. I'm waiting for a few plastics and back glasses and am really looking forward to play fields!

#331 5 years ago

Seems like Kevin has been away for a bit. Still waiting for his reply to a support inquiry and after a week they've said he's back now and they forwarded it to him.

#332 5 years ago

Big shout out to Mark and CPR..my 2 ramps for my comet came today..I’m very happy that you were able to produce these and provide exactly what you said..thanks again..it’s a shitty pix..kinda like my pin skills..

99069CBF-04EB-40A7-BD0A-11FF7FD2524F (resized).jpeg99069CBF-04EB-40A7-BD0A-11FF7FD2524F (resized).jpeg
#333 5 years ago

I am need two Back glass for a Bally Eight ball What time line do you think on them Thanks

#334 5 years ago

Keven I may have missed this... what is the process for ordering a previous CPR produced playfield that is no longer available? I’m wanting to order a Firepower playfield which hasn’t been available for a few years.

Thanks Don

#335 5 years ago

Has there been any movement towards getting the Sorcerer plastics re-issued? I see several people have offered up NOS sets for scanning.

#336 5 years ago

Yeah I'd be in on sorcerer plastics (...and playfield eventually)

#337 5 years ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

Big shout out to Mark and CPR..my 2 ramps for my comet came today..I’m very happy that you were able to produce these and provide exactly what you said..

Love the ramps...
Where did you buy them ...Starship?

#338 5 years ago
Quoted from Stretch7:

Love the ramps...
Where did you buy them ...Starship?

Freeplay40 made the ramps.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/freeplay40-ramps/page/52#post-4555041

#339 5 years ago

The ramps are real nice..big time difference..the facial expression that the old lady gave me when they came in the mail..priceless!

#340 5 years ago

Ok great .... Thankls for the info

#341 5 years ago

The red cycle ramp looks real nice, especially in person. It's harder to tell how nice in the pics people have posted. If he still has them available I highly recommend it over the black.

#342 5 years ago

Hey KevinCPR will you be doing plastics for Space Shuttle? Thanks

#343 5 years ago

Did you ever do a run of Bally 1972 Fireball plastics? I thought i read somewhere that you did. Any plans to make them?

fireball plastics (resized).jpgfireball plastics (resized).jpg

#344 5 years ago
Quoted from PACMAN:

Did you ever do a run of Bally 1972 Fireball plastics? I thought i read somewhere that you did. Any plans to make them?

CPR didn't do the Fireball repro sets that were available a few years ago, they were done by someone else, They were also screened on thinner plastic than originals. Action pinball used to stock them as well, but have sold out now.

Hopefully CPR will do them though.

#345 5 years ago
Quoted from Joydivision:

CPR didn't do the Fireball repro sets that were available a few years ago, they were done by someone else, They were also screened on thinner plastic than originals. Action pinball used to stock them as well, but have sold out now.
Hopefully CPR will do them though.

And I thought they were the Fireball Classic plastics. Not sure they're 100% the same as the fireball 72 ones, are they?

#346 5 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

And I thought they were the Fireball Classic plastics. Not sure they're 100% the same as the fireball 72 ones, are they?

Fireball classic plastics are different to the '72 Fireball plastics.

#347 5 years ago

72' sets were made at one time by soemone. They are very nice quality. Hard to find but still out there

#348 5 years ago

Just checked out the new CPR site. They are now carrying toppers. Some pretty cool others not so much. I actually prefer their previous site set up.

#349 5 years ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

Just checked out the new CPR site. They are now carrying toppers. Some pretty cool others not so much. I actually prefer their previous site set up.

Very very much a work in progress at this point. Lol

Mike

#350 5 years ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

Just checked out the new CPR site. They are now carrying toppers.

jesus shit this is what they're spending resources on? horrible.

There are 530 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 11.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cpr-floodgates-open-plastics-amp-glasses-releases/page/7 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.