99069CBF-04EB-40A7-BD0A-11FF7FD2524F (resized).jpeg
IMG_5716 (resized).JPG
IMG_5715 (resized).JPG
IMG_5714 (resized).JPG
IMG_5713 (resized).JPG
IMG_5712 (resized).JPG
IMG_5710 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 530 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 11.
#501 4 years ago

Any plans for a Junk Yard mirrored BG??

#502 4 years ago

I remember that a few years back Mars god of war was rumored to being worked on. I haven't heard anything since. Any word on this title?

#503 4 years ago
Quoted from TwoHeartedMale:

I remember that a few years back Mars god of war was rumored to being worked on. I haven't heard anything since. Any word on this title?

Shay Arcade Group has the license, and this title, Black Hole and Haunted House have been in the works for probably a year. I’ve emailed him twice and left a voice message. He never replied. I’ve had the same feedback from others. He makes excellent products and communicates well for orders of in stock products, but for everything else he’s a poor communicator.
http://shayarcadegroup.com/

#504 4 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Shay Arcade Group has the license, and this title, Black Hole and Haunted House have been in the works for probably a year. I’ve emailed him twice and left a voice message. He never replied. I’ve had the same feedback from others. He makes excellent products and communicates well for orders of in stock products, but for everything else he’s a poor communicator.
http://shayarcadegroup.com/

Unfortunately, this is all entirely very accurate. Fathom has suffered the same fate. Shay hasn't produced a new title in quite sometime. Ron Webb is in a similar position.

1 month later
#505 4 years ago

I’ll be in for the following:

Big game backglass and playfield.

Stars backglass and playfield.

#506 4 years ago

LECTRONAMO glass !!!!

#507 4 years ago

All parts for Stern's Stingray would be lovely...

#508 4 years ago

I would also be interested in

Stars and Stingray backglasses

#509 4 years ago

if you guys want stuff made, pinside is not the place to ask for it. Kevin rarely ever comes here ( only to post new releases & that's rare anymore ). you need to contact stu on the cpr facebook page. and be prepared to offer up the source materials for him to work from. cpr relies on the pinball community to step-up and help out with good source materials, so please don't just go barking out stuff you want made. if you want something made by cpr then be a little more pro-active and research the source materials they can work from. if you have the materials & if they are allowed to make i'm sure they will

#510 4 years ago
Quoted from Cherries_Jubilee:

if you have the materials & if they are allowed to make i'm sure they will

Already offered up my nice spare big game playfield. No dice. I guess the playfield piece of this new process isn’t ready yet. I’d offer up backglasses too, but that’s obviously less of a need at the moment. I’d rather send backglass and playfield at the same time and get the new ones back at the same time.

1 month later
#511 4 years ago

kevin@cpr any chances of us seeing plastics for Williams' Grand Prix any time in the near future?

#512 4 years ago

So here is the recent addition to my Getaway: The mirrored backglass. It not yet installed due to the old trimming being to tight for the 4mm glass. I will need to purchase the 3/16 " version and see how to make that work.

The colors are brilliant and the mirror looks very nice.

One drawback is the position of the image on the glass. It sits very low, so while the bottom will be covered by the trimming, the top will show a gap. Being completely honest - if it was not international shipping I would likely have it exchanged for this reason. But then again - I'm a perfectionist.

I hope it won't show too much once installed.
IMG_0211 (resized).JPEGIMG_0211 (resized).JPEG

IMG_0217 (resized).JPEGIMG_0217 (resized).JPEG
2 weeks later
#513 4 years ago

Space station plastics - please!

#514 4 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

Space station plastics - please!

Can I suggest that instead of just barking out a request here on pinside, that cpr Never reads, that you contact stu on facebook and ask him if you can send him a donor set to work from......

#515 4 years ago
Quoted from Cherries_Jubilee:

Can I suggest that instead of just barking out a request here on pinside, that cpr Never reads, that you contact stu on facebook and ask him if you can send him a donor set to work from......

Can I suggest that instead of making rude comments to fellow Pinsiders, that you instead read the Ops first post.

Quoted from KevinCPR:

ANNOUNCEMENT:
This thread will chronicle the re-release of ~130 past/mothballed/unobtanium CPR repro glasses & plastics. They will come out in waves, and each wave will be announced here, as they are loaded into our web site. Waves will post every 1-2 weeks, until all ~130 legacy products are back available again. Once available, they will never go out of stock ever again.
Ever again? How? A separate announcement related to all the detail behind the new production model at CPR can be found here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/announce-cpr-begins-its-new-business-model
There will be no particular order to making our way through releasing these ~130 products. So if you have a past CPR backglass or plastic set, sold out for years, had been waiting for a re-run, that you really need right now, feel free to comment it here. I'll be checking here from time to time, and I will expedite release of those items, over others. I don't have a preference to order of release, so feel free to give some direction.
KEVIN
Classic Playfield Reproductions
http://www.classicplayfields.com

In the above post the OP (@kevin@cpr) is asking us to post what we want re-run first. He states he checks this forum occasionally to look for requests.
WeirPinball was following the simple and easy to understand instructions of the OP. I don't think you ever bothered to read the OP's first post. IF CPR has never made Space Station plastic sets then Kevin will probably reply back that they've never been made before and they would need a donor set in order to start making them. As many people have stated earlier in this forum, CPR has never made a list of the titles that they have made before, so posting what you want here is not only requested by the OP, but necessary.

#516 4 years ago

Here's a review with photos of the CPR full mirrored backglass for "High Speed 2: The Getaway"

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/review-cpr-backglass-for-high-speed-2-the-getaway

#517 4 years ago

CPR just released their Scared Stiff Backglass with Real Custom Mirroring!
Lots of actual Photos on the page: https://classicplayfields.com/shop/pinball-backglasses/ssglass/

scaredglass (resized).jpgscaredglass (resized).jpgscaredglassmirror (resized).jpgscaredglassmirror (resized).jpgstiff01 (resized).jpgstiff01 (resized).jpg
7 months later
#518 3 years ago

Firepower mirrored back-glass would be great

4 months later
#519 3 years ago

Anyone buy The Rolling Stones backglass that can comment on quality and color correctness?

#520 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Anyone buy The Rolling Stones backglass that can comment on quality and color correctness?

i have one, and I feel it looks great. With that said the color shades are probably a smidge different. a perfectionist may not be totally pleased.

#521 3 years ago
Quoted from Chuckwebster:

i have one, and I feel it looks great. With that said the color shades are probably a smidge different. a perfectionist may not be totally pleased.

Would you mind posting some photos both on and off and maybe something of mirroring?

#522 3 years ago

Did they only make like 30 BTTF Backglass's?Would love one if they still have them.

Added over 3 years ago:

Could have sworn they had them a few months back.
Just ordered a Plastic set.
Kevin, count me in if you make more BTTF's.

#523 3 years ago

1. Will a Dolly Parton playfield be made? The backglass came out months ago.

2. Nugent backglass ?

#524 3 years ago

Flash Gordon PF / BG and Plastics are on my list of parts needed

#525 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Would you mind posting some photos both on and off and maybe something of mirroring?

It’s hard to get good pictures of a mirrored back glass. But here’s a few mediocre ones. Unlit, lit, and from the back.

0B558694-367F-45B5-B440-E97FDF3DE234 (resized).jpeg0B558694-367F-45B5-B440-E97FDF3DE234 (resized).jpeg6441E05D-52DB-446D-9FB8-CA764BCDD94E (resized).jpeg6441E05D-52DB-446D-9FB8-CA764BCDD94E (resized).jpeg906EABC9-58D6-4230-82C7-2EE6A48F6AFE (resized).jpeg906EABC9-58D6-4230-82C7-2EE6A48F6AFE (resized).jpeg
10 months later
#526 2 years ago

WANTED: New Reproduction or NOS 1980 Williams Firepower Backglass.

Thank You

#527 2 years ago
Quoted from Cudasales:

Thank You

Steve from Mayfair may have some.

#528 2 years ago
Quoted from Cudasales:

Thank You

PPS made some over a year ago. Check with them.

#529 2 years ago

Wondering status on items that are out of stock. Mainly playboy pinball pf.

#530 2 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

PPS made some over a year ago. Check with them.

IMO, PPS makes little to nothing. They sell the license and get product to resell. They did that with the heavier duty Bally repro aprons. Took them awhile to sell them. Some are still available. They sell CPR stuff, Classic Arcades decals, etc.

There are 530 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 11.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cpr-floodgates-open-plastics-amp-glasses-releases/page/11 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.