Topic Stats

• 504 posts
  • 226 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 days ago by Pinballer73
  • Topic is favorited by 102 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 53 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

fireball plastics (resized).jpg
99069CBF-04EB-40A7-BD0A-11FF7FD2524F (resized).jpeg
IMG_5716 (resized).JPG
IMG_5715 (resized).JPG
IMG_5714 (resized).JPG
IMG_5713 (resized).JPG
IMG_5712 (resized).JPG
IMG_5710 (resized).JPG
IMG_5711 (resized).JPG
IMG_5709 (resized).JPG
IMG_5708 (resized).JPG
IMG_5707 (resized).JPG
IMG_5706 (resized).JPG
IMG_5705 (resized).JPG
IMG_5704 (resized).JPG
IMG_0669 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 504 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 11.
#501 5 days ago

Any plans for a Junk Yard mirrored BG??

#502 5 days ago

I remember that a few years back Mars god of war was rumored to being worked on. I haven't heard anything since. Any word on this title?

#503 5 days ago
Quoted from TwoHeartedMale:

I remember that a few years back Mars god of war was rumored to being worked on. I haven't heard anything since. Any word on this title?

Shay Arcade Group has the license, and this title, Black Hole and Haunted House have been in the works for probably a year. I’ve emailed him twice and left a voice message. He never replied. I’ve had the same feedback from others. He makes excellent products and communicates well for orders of in stock products, but for everything else he’s a poor communicator.
http://shayarcadegroup.com/

#504 5 days ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Shay Arcade Group has the license, and this title, Black Hole and Haunted House have been in the works for probably a year. I’ve emailed him twice and left a voice message. He never replied. I’ve had the same feedback from others. He makes excellent products and communicates well for orders of in stock products, but for everything else he’s a poor communicator.
http://shayarcadegroup.com/

Unfortunately, this is all entirely very accurate. Fathom has suffered the same fate. Shay hasn't produced a new title in quite sometime. Ron Webb is in a similar position.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
£ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballToys
There are 504 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 11.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside