Topic Stats

• 470 posts
  • 218 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 days ago by NinJaBooT
  • Topic is favorited by 101 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 53 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

fireball plastics (resized).jpg
99069CBF-04EB-40A7-BD0A-11FF7FD2524F (resized).jpeg
IMG_5716 (resized).JPG
IMG_5715 (resized).JPG
IMG_5714 (resized).JPG
IMG_5713 (resized).JPG
IMG_5712 (resized).JPG
IMG_5710 (resized).JPG
IMG_5711 (resized).JPG
IMG_5709 (resized).JPG
IMG_5708 (resized).JPG
IMG_5707 (resized).JPG
IMG_5706 (resized).JPG
IMG_5705 (resized).JPG
IMG_5704 (resized).JPG
IMG_0669 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 470 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 10.
#451 45 days ago

flintstones.... i'll second that!

#452 45 days ago
Quoted from Andy_B:

Mike
Will you be offering the two piece playfields such as Black Knight?
Andy

And flash gordon.

#453 45 days ago

When will the full, (mirrored) version of the original eight ball deluxe be available?

#454 44 days ago
Quoted from CPR:

Guys;
You're right, many of our sold out playfields will be the first ones to be remade, after all we already have all the vectored art which is spectacular in its sharpness compared to a touched up scan that some others use. The human eye is quickly able to discern blurring in text and small details and having the vectored art means none of that whatsoever. As for Cyclone in particular I can't give you a hard date when it will be out as I am counting through our 500,000+ inserts to see what we can make with what we have and what we need to order/make in order to expand that possibilities.
Mike

Thank you for the info. It just seems like there are a ton of cyclones out there that have rough playfields..... Mine is one of them

#455 40 days ago

Andy B

That's the idea, we already have the vectored artwork which is the best you can get for this. I have a CAD sample on the way, just to 100% confirm that my old files line up perfectly.

Mike

#456 40 days ago
Quoted from CPR:

Andy B
That's the idea, we already have the vectored artwork which is the best you can get for this. I have a CAD sample on the way, just to 100% confirm that my old files line up perfectly.
Mike

So, I'm assuming that Pinbot playfield would become available at some point, also? If so, then that sounds great. Thank you.

#457 40 days ago
Quoted from CPR:

Andy B
Mike

Sweeeeet!

4 weeks later
#458 10 days ago

More Indiana Jones Pinball Adventure mirrored Backglass please, pretty please. I want to order 2 other glasses and do a bulk ship.
Thanks

#459 10 days ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

More Indiana Jones Pinball Adventure mirrored Backglass please, pretty please. I want to order 2 other glasses and do a bulk ship.
Thanks

I'm ready to order one too

#460 10 days ago

Williams Indiana Jones for me too!

#461 10 days ago

Same here !!! IJ Mirrored Backglass... I’m bummed I missed out... I’ve been dumping an obscene amount into my restore ... what’s another 3 bills

#462 10 days ago

Mee too on IJ!!

#463 9 days ago

I need the following and I am ready to purchase:

2 fully mirrored Stern Stars Backglasses
1 fully mirrored Bally Bobby Orr Power Play Backglass
1 Bobby Orr Power Play Playfield

My dad would wants a fully mirrored Indiana Jones Backglass

#464 7 days ago

Can someone let me know about the Paragon backglass ? Is it still the original batch that there are postings about the Colors being a bit off from the originals? That seemed to be a long time ago and I thought they were long gone, but see you can buy them.

Is it a new batch with updated Colors?

Is it a new process where you can produce 1 at a time orders?

Thanks!

#465 7 days ago

Just got TZ/ IJ ! Beautiful
MM coming

Never been a fan of translites
Never like em when there wavy

All Backglass’s should be mirrored
Thanks CPR ! Keep em coming

#466 7 days ago

I thought I saw that an Eight Ball BG was done by CPR in the past. If so (or if not), are there any plans for it? With so many made, there has to be a demand I would think, plus of course it does have the Fonz and Pinky Tuscadero on it ...

#467 7 days ago
Quoted from srcdube:

Can someone let me know about the Paragon backglass ? Is it still the original batch that there are postings about the Colors being a bit off from the originals? That seemed to be a long time ago and I thought they were long gone, but see you can buy them.

I had sent CPR an e-mail message asking about this -- told them that I am a fan of their work and more or less wanted an honest opinion on if the colors being washed out when backlight was a problem as mentioned by previous "reviews."

Kevin was actually kind enough to call me personally and go over some of the details of the manufacturing past and present. Long story short he said the new digital printing process has eliminated the issues noted in the previous runs. I went ahead and ordered one -- I will be sure to post back with an opinion.

#468 7 days ago
Quoted from TractorDoc:

I had sent CPR an e-mail message asking about this -- told them that I am a fan of their work and more or less wanted an honest opinion on if the colors being washed out when backlight was a problem as mentioned by previous "reviews."
Kevin was actually kind enough to call me personally and go over some of the details of the manufacturing past and present. Long story short he said the new digital printing process has eliminated the issues noted in the previous runs. I went ahead and ordered one -- I will be sure to post back with an opinion.

Looking forward to hearing how it is!

#469 7 days ago
Quoted from TractorDoc:

Kewl... be sure to post back or PM me!

#470 6 days ago

Kevin was quick to help me sort out some troubles I was having completing my order for a few Harlem playfields and plastic sets. Looking forward to that new playfield smell.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 131.00
Cabinet Parts
Tilted Pinball
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Cleveland, OH
$ 149.00
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
2,400 (OBO)
Sale Pending!
Saxonburg, PA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 20.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 128.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 164.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 9.99
$ 75.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 20.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
$ 150.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Machine - For Sale
Lake Zurich, IL
$ 149.00
£ 99.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballToys
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
2,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Luling, LA
£ 32.00
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 24.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts
$ 149.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
There are 470 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 10.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside