IMG_5715 (resized).JPG
IMG_5714 (resized).JPG
IMG_5713 (resized).JPG
IMG_5712 (resized).JPG
IMG_5710 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2 First wave - plastics & backglasses Posted by KevinCPR (5 years ago)

Post #123 Second wave - plastics & backglasses Posted by KevinCPR (5 years ago)

Post #209 Third wave - list of plastics sets Posted by KevinCPR (5 years ago)

Post #217 backglass silkscreen vs digitial print comparison photo Posted by KevinCPR (5 years ago)

Post #283 forth wave - plastics & backglasses Posted by KevinCPR (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

There are 530 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 11.
#1 5 years ago

ANNOUNCEMENT:

This thread will chronicle the re-release of ~130 past/mothballed/unobtanium CPR repro glasses & plastics. They will come out in waves, and each wave will be announced here, as they are loaded into our web site. Waves will post every 1-2 weeks, until all ~130 legacy products are back available again. Once available, they will never go out of stock ever again.

Ever again? How? A separate announcement related to all the detail behind the new production model at CPR can be found here:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/announce-cpr-begins-its-new-business-model

There will be no particular order to making our way through releasing these ~130 products. So if you have a past CPR backglass or plastic set, sold out for years, had been waiting for a re-run, that you really need right now, feel free to comment it here. I'll be checking here from time to time, and I will expedite release of those items, over others. I don't have a preference to order of release, so feel free to give some direction.

KEVIN
Classic Playfield Reproductions
http://www.classicplayfields.com

#2 5 years ago

FIRST WAVE (Now available in the CPR Store at our web site):

Plastics sets:

EIGHT BALL DELUXE
FATHOM SuperSet
CYCLONE
TALES FROM THE CRYPT
SPACE INVADERS
MATA HARI
TAXI
DINER

Backglasses:

WIZARD
STAR TREK (proto)
STRIKES & SPARES
PARAGON
SPACE MISSION
SPACE ODYSSEY
JOKER POKER
NITRO GROUNDSHAKER
MEDUSA
FLIGHT 2000
BANZAI RUN (with or without acrylic liner)

KEVIN

#3 5 years ago

I understand that CPR made a run of Haunted House backglass in the past. Can you add it to your print now list for a friend?

#4 5 years ago

Banzai run plastics set please
And Fathom playfield

#5 5 years ago

This is exciting.

#6 5 years ago

Just ordered my Paragon back glass!

#7 5 years ago

Meteor backglass please........

#9 5 years ago

I’d like to see a Sopranos plastics set please

#10 5 years ago

This is fantastic. Flash Gordon plastics soon please.

#11 5 years ago

Awesomeness!

Have you ever ran tx sector plastics?

That'd be my vote

#12 5 years ago

Can you print the florescent colors like on TFTC and other games?

#13 5 years ago

Oh, I can finally get Getaway backglass and plastics, were T2 plastics ever made?

#14 5 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

Awesomeness!
Have you ever ran tx sector plastics?
That'd be my vote

They used to be at pbr. Have not looked for a bit, but he had loads a few years back

#15 5 years ago

Comet plastics and BG needed

#16 5 years ago

Bally playboy plastics and playfield please

#17 5 years ago
Quoted from orangegsx:

Comet plastics and BG needed

This would be on my list as well. I hope they can start making tons of previosly NLA products available again.

#18 5 years ago

This is fantastic news!

#19 5 years ago

<------ TAKE MY MONEY!! I need a High Speed back glass & plastic set.

#20 5 years ago

I don’t believe CPR has ever made a set of plastics for Gilligan’s Island, but that may be good candidate for a future run. It seems that NOS sets are long gone. I would buy at least two reproduction sets from CPR.

#21 5 years ago

Well this should hurt all the greedbay people hoarding old parts and charging asinine prices. Good.

#22 5 years ago

Black Knight plastics and glass.

#23 5 years ago
Quoted from KevinCPR:

So if you have a past CPR backglass or plastic set, sold out for years, had been waiting for a re-run, that you really need right now, feel free to comment it here.

Just to be clear on the suggestion thing: I meant past (legacy) CPR plastics & glasses that have been gone. Not suggestions for new releases.

Of course, I know many today don't know CPR's past history of the exact ~130 plastics & glasses we did all the way back to 2004... but many do. I appreciate all the new ideas for stuff, but that wasn't what we're looking for. I'm trying to allow folks to influence the order I release the ~130 legacy glasses and plastics. That's all. Playfields come later, once we've set up that process. Hope this is clearer.

I've noted all the correctly suggested legacy items above, and will be expediting those to the next wave.

Thanks.

KEVIN

#24 5 years ago

Did CPR ever make a backglass for eight ball deluxe?

#25 5 years ago

Data east Star Wars plastics. I lost my whole set!!!

#26 5 years ago
Quoted from Phat_Jay:

Well this should hurt all the greedbay people hoarding old parts and charging asinine prices. Good.

No joke. When I was searching for Fathom parts, I was offered a playfield for $1800.

Thankfully, I recently found everything I needed from an awesome Pinsider.

#27 5 years ago

Flash Gordon BG please

#28 5 years ago

Congrats on the new venture, sounds great!

I see a couple people mentioned the Comet backglass. Did you guys make them in the past. Mine isn't bad, but is probably be down for one.

Also, I picked up one of your Comet plastics sets that sold on eBay. They look perfect. Thanks!

#29 5 years ago
Quoted from KevinCPR:

Of course, I know many today don't know CPR's past history of the exact ~130 plastics &amp; glasses we did all the way back to 2004.

Do you have a complete list of all the plastics and backglasses that you have done?

#30 5 years ago
Quoted from Axl:

Do you have a complete list of all the plastics and backglasses that you have done?

This would be helpful for those of us who don't know what you have done in the past.

#31 5 years ago

Spectrum, please .
Especially the clear ones...

#32 5 years ago

JP plastics

#33 5 years ago

Could you provide a list of everything you've done? Plastics and glass?

#34 5 years ago

Pinbot plastics please.

#35 5 years ago

Thanks for referring me to this thread Kevin. I don't remember CPR producing a Black Knight Backglass, but +1 on the Black Knight plastics as Nerdygrrl has suggested. Thanks again Kevin for keeping the classics alive. Love my Centaur products from you guys.

#36 5 years ago

Pinbot plastic set would be great.

#37 5 years ago
Quoted from Axl:

Excellent question. It would save me from having to keep checking in on this thread.

#38 5 years ago

Please add Bobby Orr Power Play backglass to the list. I know playfields are later but I need one of those too.

I also agree a list would be very helpful for those of us who don’t know all the titles you have done.

#39 5 years ago
Quoted from sunnRAT:

No joke. When I was searching for Fathom parts, I was offered a playfield for $1800.
Thankfully, I recently found everything I needed from an awesome Pinsider.

$500 flight 2000 backglass that had issues.....now I can buy a nice new one for 229!

#40 5 years ago

Did cpr do a alien poker backglass? I know they have the plastics because I bought one

#41 5 years ago

Awesome news Kevin. I was wondering why I saw plastics sets on eBay that were no longer available in store. Clear out the old make way for the new. Bally Playboy plastics when the PF's are done would be great.

#42 5 years ago

Pinbot

#43 5 years ago

http://www.classicplayfields.com/photos.html
Archive photos probably not complete

#44 5 years ago

Mata Hari backglass and playfield. thanks

#45 5 years ago

Sorcerer backglass and FirePower plastic set playfield as well.

#46 5 years ago

Alternate prototype Grand Lizard - please

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#47 5 years ago

Bay Area was suppose to do that glass a while back. At least I thought.

#48 5 years ago
Quoted from wamonkey:

Alternate prototype Grand Lizard - please

Those are still for sale on Planetarys site.

#49 5 years ago

Flash Gordon plastic set please.

#50 5 years ago

Please prioritize the Evel Knievel plastics and backglass reruns. Thanks!

There are 530 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 11.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cpr-floodgates-open-plastics-amp-glasses-releases and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.