Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by UofAWildcat
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 5 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

ftpf17_(resized).jpg
ftpf15_(resized).jpg
ftpf14_(resized).jpg
ftpf09_(resized).jpg
ftpf08_(resized).jpg

#1 3 years ago

Guys,

The extremely large Fish Tales Preorder Group was just finished being parsed last week. The Waiting List that was on standby for leftovers has also just been emailed as of tonight.

Bottom line - the leftovers from abandoned slots or no-shows are now available for general web site sales.

SILVERS and BRONZES are available. A couple dozen left. GOLDS are sold out.

Once these are gone, they are gone. No re-run even considered until our entire docket you see on our Preorder page is completed, and then some (as there are re-runs well ahead of Fish Tales being done again). It's buy now, or 5-7 years until even a possibility of a re-run. Just making it clear. Thx.

http://www.classicplayfields.com/store-playfields.html

KEVIN
Classic Playfield Reproductions
http://www.classicplayfields.com

ftpf09_(resized).jpg
ftpf08_(resized).jpg
ftpf14_(resized).jpg
ftpf17_(resized).jpg

ftpf15_(resized).jpg

#2 3 years ago

How do I get one of the leftover silvers? I've been checking the website for openings like Dave Chappelle and I never see the order link. I thought that there was an "add to cart" link. What are the prices? Any discount for getting both the main playfield and the mini boat ramp like I read in another post? Edit- sorry the CPR site didn't reveal the price or the full page/info on my mobile device. My PC had all the information I needed. Thank you.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside