Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0575-379.JPG
IMG_0579-201.JPG
IMG_0578-883.JPG
IMG_0577a.jpg
IMG_0576a.jpg
#1 9 years ago

I have 2 CPR Eight Ball playfields that I doubt I will ever get to installing in games. $600 shipped domestic US. Also have one set of plastics for $100. These were produced before CPR got into the Gold/Silver/Bronze grading. Back then they were either good or sold as seconds. If you want photos of the playfield, pm me an outside email address and I will get some off to you.

Edit...added photos

IMG_0576a.jpgIMG_0576a.jpg
IMG_0577a.jpgIMG_0577a.jpg
IMG_0578-883.JPGIMG_0578-883.JPG
IMG_0579-201.JPGIMG_0579-201.JPG
IMG_0575-379.JPGIMG_0575-379.JPG

1 week later
#2 9 years ago

One sold. Still have one playfield and the set of plastics. If interested I also have a new CPR back glass as well for $250 shipped (Domestic US)

1 year later
#3 8 years ago

Hello Freeplay 40 !
I know this is an old post , but would you still have the Plastics or Playfield for Eight Ball ? Thanks !!

1 year later
#4 6 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

One sold. Still have one playfield and the set of plastics. If interested I also have a new CPR back glass as well for $250 shipped (Domestic US)

STILL AVAILABLE ? , THANKS

1 year later
#5 4 years ago

Still around?

8 months later
#6 3 years ago

Any chance you still have one of the playfields for eight ball?

#7 3 years ago
Quoted from budfrog80:

Any chance you still have one of the playfields for eight ball?

CPR has them back on their website.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cpr-eight-ball-playfields-and-plastics and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.