pasted_image (resized).png
ink layering.jpg
insert2.jpg
insert1.jpg
P1020794 (resized).JPG
P1020800 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mcluvin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#28 5 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Interesting to hear reports.
I got a Bronze - I figured that since it's mostly gonna be for wall art, I don't need to spend the extra $100 on Gold status.
However, I've been studying this, and.. other than one insert off-center, I can't find anything else wrong with mine. *However*, I also do not know the game inside and out, so I could easily be missing something. (i.e. Missing dimples or drill holes?)
In either case, for a Bronze, I'm happy with it. If anyone wants me to check something specific, lemme know.

I bought a Gold as ES is special for me, but I'd dare say any bronze installed in a pin, you'd be hard-pressed to tell the diff.

#39 5 years ago
Quoted from Syco54645:

Yes. I really hope they do something. I was going to completely restore this game and starting with a pf that looks like the inserts have already chipped really makes a full restore pointless...

Can you share some pics?

1 week later
#59 5 years ago
Quoted from JonH123:

Has anyone had problems getting their playfield or getting CPR to email them back?
I paid in april and haven't received my playfield/backglass. I emailed CPR twice with no response.

Take a look at the update page. There was a problem with the backglasses. They are waiting for you to tell them if you want a full refund on the backglass or an extra $50 off. I didn't get an e-mail either, but Kevin replied to my e-mail within a day or 2.

#61 5 years ago
Quoted from KevinCPR:

Guys,
I'm going to re-write and re-send out the emails. About half have responded, but half not, and from the sounds of things the original email didn't make it to certain people. We did get a couple "bounces" the first time, but it seems like it must be worse than that. I suspect that the way I wrote it, with HTML formatting, URLs embedded and such, that it got spam filtered / blocked in some way.
For those who get another email, just ignore the second one. They'll be going out tonight. Thx
KEVIN

Nothing stuck in the spam filter on my end, but outbound filtering might have got them. You could have a limit on the number of e-mails you can send in a certain period as well.

Looks like a maximum of 1000 recipients in a 24 hour period, assuming you have a business account.

https://productsandservice.bellaliant.ca/BusinessSMB/en/productsandservices/ps_2.jsp?section=60&subsection=2&bodycont=productsandservices.exchange_policies&curbody=60

#80 5 years ago
Quoted from metahugh:

I kind of wished I bought the glass, even with the imperfections. It seems like there is enough demand though to create a new film set and make a "perfect" run of glasses but maybe I'm wrong. Since this entire run has flaws I would bet you will get the opportunity to get a glass.

I think it was a lot of work remaking those films the first time, but who knows? I would love to have a minty new one, but I just couldn't rationalize trading one set of flaws for another plus $180. I probably wouldn't blink an eye if my backglass was very bad, or missing though.

#83 5 years ago
Quoted from dkazz1:

My playfield showed up via UPS yesterday. Extremely pleased with the quality of it. I ordered a gold and looking through it at first glance the thing looks damn near perfect.

Hoping for this. My playfield should arrive next Friday.

3 weeks later
#94 5 years ago
Quoted from rgb635:

Received my Bronze ES playfield today and it looks amazing. I'm not even sure what the flaws are but its going to look great when the swap is complete!!

Missing a few pre-drilled holes here maybe?

escapture (resized).PNGescapture (resized).PNG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mcluvin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cpr-earthshaker-playfields-released?tu=mcluvin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.