pasted_image (resized).png
ink layering.jpg
insert2.jpg
insert1.jpg
P1020794 (resized).JPG
P1020800 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TomDK.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15 6 years ago

Playfield arrived in Germany ... that was fast !!!!
This time I got a gold GOLD One insert looks the print not perfect, thats it !
The colors are different to original, the darker blue is really darker but its okay for me.
After the first check I was little confused. There were stripes, hardly to see in the light.
So i polisehd the playfield with the machine and it looks very good now.

Thanks to CPR !!

2 weeks later
#24 5 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

Hope these turn out better than the Whirlwind playfields--issues with clear coat chipping, holes in the wrong place and many were not dimpled according to several Pinsiders.

No problems at all !
Only the shooterlane is shorter than on original and the are around the flipperbats is little different. Colours are great and clearcoat aftzer a little finish also !

I needet around that 40 hours to swap the playfield, clean the stuff, etc ...

P1020791 (resized).JPGP1020791 (resized).JPG

P1020800 (resized).JPGP1020800 (resized).JPG

P1020794 (resized).JPGP1020794 (resized).JPG

2 weeks later
#85 5 years ago
Quoted from HighVoltage:

At a recent show, I saw a bronze PF that was completely missing one of the color screens - it was pretty obvious. If that's the kind of problem that is considered acceptable for bronze, I'd never roll the dice on one of those, even if it is a rare occurrence.

Even SILVER is very risky ... I bought a WhiWi Silver in a german shop for a good price but after arrival I was chocked. In the middle area under the compass was a complete other color. A blind would see that.
On a PinBot BRONCE the big round inserts was loose and the thin clear cracket. I could fix this with reglowing the insert , sanding the coat down, brushed the circle around that insert and clearcoat is again, so this playfield was an extra 200 EURO for coating plus some work , so it made no sense to buy this so long as gold are available.

ES, FT in Gold are perfect.

P1020718 (resized).JPGP1020718 (resized).JPG

#87 5 years ago

C´mon .-... I had a Gold from the first run years ago without that "line".
After opening the box I run to my WhiWi with original playfield and checked for that line before (!!) I send the repro back.
This cant be "normal" !! Why should they do this ?!
The dark spots a little higher right side, that might be okay for silver or bronce ...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TomDK.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cpr-earthshaker-playfields-released?tu=TomDK and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.