By Pinballer73

1 week ago

Stats

• 12 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 days ago by Radius118
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Linked Games

#1 8 days ago

CPR have just released playfields for Earthshaker! http://www.classicplayfields.com/photo213.html Eagerly awaiting an email from CPR requesting my payment.

Looks like 2018 is going to see CPR release a number of playfields I've been waiting years to be available. Earthshaker, Shadow, Elvira & the Party Monsters and Banzai Run. Lots of work ahead, I can't wait.

#2 8 days ago

I currently dont own any of these titles but lots do and this, as all your pf's, will be highly sought after. Thanks for being a huge asset to the pinball community!!!

#3 8 days ago

Will a backglass be released too?

#4 8 days ago

Yes! This looks great. My game DESPERATELY needs this.

#5 8 days ago

I think all earth shakers need one !!

#6 8 days ago

Just got my email and sent it in. Sold the game since I emailed, but happy to have the playfield.

#7 8 days ago

Order paid for and very happy to have secured a playfield for my machine.

#8 5 days ago

Just got an Earthshaker. How much for the play field?

#9 5 days ago

$849. It's still on the preorder page. http://www.classicplayfields.com/order.html

#10 5 days ago

Thanks. Just added myself to the waiting list.

#11 5 days ago

I wish they would sell the topper plastic separate.

#12 5 days ago

Still waiting on my email..... I got on the preorder list back in 3/5/16..

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside