Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by pinballfan
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

Has anyone been having trouble contacting CPR?
I have tried several times for a few weeks only to get zero response except one from Stu on pinside mail.
I just need an answer so I know which way to go with this FG restore.....

Rich

#2 7 years ago

As noted on the CPR web site we are currently in the process of Moving, so I doubt you will get any kind of an eMail responce until we are all set up in our new facility....

....We receive about 400 eMails daily from people all over the world so sifting through those and answering them is a job all it's own, just be Patient, we will get back to you......

"PLEASE NOTE: We are moving stock facilities to a new location, packing and shipping will be limited and delayed for orders between July 12 and July 23."

#3 7 years ago

They don't reply that often to emails. Most if not all answers to questions are on their website.

#4 7 years ago

Thanks Stu - need to learn to read better!

#5 7 years ago

cpr move in a larger plant? i hope they are doing well because we need their fantastic product.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside