20161229_102650 (resized).jpg
20161229_102641 (resized).jpg
20161229_102338 (resized).jpg
20161229_102052 (resized).jpg
c69 (resized).JPG
IMG_1880 (resized).JPG
P1000464.JPG
P1000463.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kruzman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#120 7 years ago

remember to test your roll over star inserts before you install. you dont want to mess with that last minute. what I do is take a pair of wire cutters and cut the bottom lip off the white star stem then I can drop it in the hole and take it back out to see if the star is clogged with clear. if you need any help drop me a line.

as for the grading system, this is my guess from what I see every day, that they dont grate them gold or silver based on the clear, its based on the print I think, because I cant see any diffrence in the clear between any of them that is not random, although where is good old loudmouth stu to set me straight. I dont come on here much, havent seen him lately. and I say that with love, its just words.

#121 7 years ago

I don't think anyone wants to "rip on them ". I think it's just the way the business is. Most pinball extras weither it be mods or repros is not a huge money making venture. I'm one to say thanks for them being there in the first place. While not perfect, they serve an amazing use. I can think of a million different avenues where there money could be better spent but they have a passion for pinball but also want to make a bick whicj is more than fair buit not easy. I'm sorry but any company that makes any repros or mods for any pinball machine, especially older machines are awesome in my books no matter what there ordering systen is or what they charge is... period... peace out!!!

I hope I pasted that right. I just wanted to say I dont know where you get your info, but I have a friend who makes reproduction pf's and there is a lot of profit involved. I realize LOT is a relative word, so I use it in my case. The bigger the run the bigger the profit, and there is plenty made.
One of the owners didnt quit his joband invest a buttload of money in the business to make 10%.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

$ 22.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 17.50
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 33.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

£ 195.00
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 85.00
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 25.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 10.00
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Machine - For Sale
Zemst
$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
20eyes

6,195 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 179.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Pimp

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Boston, MA
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kruzman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cpr-centaur-and-fathom-playfields?tu=kruzman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.