Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 77 posts
  • 35 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by TomGWI
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1259 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1257 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1258 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1256 (resized).JPG
    200 (resized).png
    cockroach (resized).jpg
    P9309018 (resized).JPG
    P9309014 (resized).JPG
    P9309012 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider megadeth2600.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#53 7 years ago

I wouldn't cancel your Earthshaker preorder ... There's a good chance they'll dry up as fast as Taxi, High Speed, and first run Whirlwinds. It took me forever to find a Taxi in decent shape for a reasonable price .

Having said that, if you do want to risk it, you'll more than likely be happy with a bronze. My High Speed was a bronze ... Outside of the insert crazing which looks fine when lit, it looks as good as any cpr high speed pf I've seen!

1 week later
    #63 7 years ago
    Quoted from Syco54645:

I could always stay on the list then order a bronze and then flip the original for 2x the cost. I mean screwing the next guy. That is what the hobby is all about right?

I wasn't suggesting that you screw anyone over . I was mainly looking out for you .

Those System 11 playfields dry up ridiculously fast and they don't seem to be candidates for re-runs (though Whirlwind is slated for a re-run). If you have an Earthshaker with a trashed PF, you should stay on the list. If a bronze comes up, you can buy that one and sell your gold one. I'm simply suggesting that you shouldn't assume you'll be able to easily land a bronze one ... that's all .

I hesitated joining the Taxi list thinking that I'd always be able to find a least a bronze one ... I didn't have the game at the time. I landed one with a trashed playfield earlier this year and couldn't find a CPR one at a 'normal', non-ludicrous price until a couple of months ago. I lucked out big time . I was *this* close to going the overlay route (not a big fan of those outside of the Phoenix Arcade silkscreened Funhouse ones).

Sorry if I came off as a "2x the cost of a CPR Gold for a CPR bronze" kind of person . I am not like that.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider megadeth2600.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cpr-bronze-what-to-expect?tu=megadeth2600 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.