Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by chuckwurt
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

Was scanning CPR's site and see they now have Bally Spectrum listed for emails to see if they can get 40-50 people to make a small run of these. From the page:

This is a special section of playfields CPR "might make" – depending on demand.

These titles will consist of small-run, low-production playfield offerings.

The Boutique Inbox will collect emails from interested POTENTIAL customers, allowing us to measure if it’s feasible to make these playfields or not. They are playfields we have artwork for, but just don't know if we can go any further.

Sending an email into the Boutique Inbox is merely an expression of a "willingness to buy IF made" so we do not consider any of your emails to be promises at this stage. No obligation is inferred. Just counting heads. If enough people sign up for a playfield in the Boutique Zone, it will ultimately graduate into the Standard Pre-Order section, where we'll seek follow-through on ACTUAL commitments. We'd typically like to see 40-50 people unofficially onboard, for any title here, to graduate to a Standard Pre-Order.

Send them an email if even remotely interested - link on the pre-order page here: http://www.classicplayfields.com/order.html

Hope this one gets made. I have the plastics set, but this would let me make mine "minty fresh."

Matt
Muskegon, MI

#2 8 years ago

I was looking for one for YEARS but about two years ago I picked up a restored one with a nice clear job (amazingly) and its good enough for me. Plus he had the new plastics and a NOS backglass to go with it.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#3 8 years ago

Darn! I thought you would be #1 on their list! I have the new plastics set, and my cabinet and BG are nice...so I hope there are 40-50 others that will sign up for interest.

Matt

1 month later
#4 7 years ago

If I get mine up and running I would be interested. Piecing it back together now.
Has no boards in the head. Trying to figure out what all boards I need and what displays it runs 6 or 7 digit.

#5 7 years ago

I sent an email for one of these too.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cpr-bally-spectrum-playfield-boutique-zone-interest and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.