(Topic ID: 263925)

Pics of Your CPR Backglasses And Comparisons w/Originals?

By BallyTim

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2658 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2657 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4818 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4810 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4811 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4931 (resized).jpeg
S&S CPR (resized).jpg
CPR product (resized).jpg
S&S CPR 3 (resized).jpg
S&S eBay (resized).jpg
Flaw2 (resized).jpg
Flaw1 (resized).jpg
IMG_2613 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2612 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2558 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2557 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider edward472.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 4 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Yikes!! How does something like that even leave unnoticed?
John

It doesn't. Whenever you discuss colors with CPR all they do is state that their colors are the correct colors saying the original colors of your glass have faded, blah blah blah. It's the reason I didn't buy their Jurassic Park plastic set. The background color was royal blue instead of the blue it was suppose to be.

1 week later
#29 4 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Yep. I contacted them politely about the colors on their Taxi glass being off and got a flippant response about how their scanner was big money and their colors are 100% correct, so I must be wrong.

Yeah they religiously defend their colors. If it was one or two people saying the colors were off, not that big of a deal. Hell I have problems seeing green and bluess correctly. But literally everyone can see the obvious color issues. I have a game coming in soon that needs a new glass. Their color issues won't stop me from buying one of their glasses but only as a last resort. Something is better than nothing seems to be the trend when buying their glassses.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems
Boards
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu
Displays
$ 69.00
Electronics
Pinball Haus
Electronics

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider edward472.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cpr-backglasses-1?tu=edward472 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.