• 55 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by goatdan
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

MB_CP.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider goatdan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#79 10 years ago

When the game came out, the "funky stuff' wouldn't keep working on it, so it was rare back then to get a good game on one. Too bad, as the funky stuff is definitely neat enough to get a bunch of plays from just about everyone.

As a home game, the problem that I see with it is that once you have figured out the jump rope and punching bag in particular, those aren't really challenges, so you're left with a pretty limited rest of the playfield to do stuff on. The stuff that you do is fun, but very repetitive, and the fact the video modes pay out so much in points is disappointing, especially to those of us that despise video modes. Those modes offer basically no variation, which is disappointing. I find even the Car Crunch on Street Fighter II to be more of a challenge.

To me, it's VERY similar to IJ4... when I see one at someone's house, I almost always go over and put a bunch of plays on it, but because of all of the repetitiveness of the stuff on it, I have zero desire to actually own one. If you like it though, more power to you! I love Viper Night Drivin, so my tastes aren't normal

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Carrollton, TX
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Stratford, CT
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 125.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
West Chester, PA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider goatdan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cp-why-do-people-hate-it?tu=goatdan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.