Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 29 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Skulz
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

I'm going out to play tonight and I'll also be working the door tomorrow night. Come on out and have a beer & play some games.

#2 11 years ago

Wish I could get up there for this! Happy flippin y'all

#3 11 years ago

Anyone heading over today(sunday)?
    I'm going to get my x-men fix for the week

#4 11 years ago

I went last night, had a blast. CP!

My games of choice were IJ & ACDC. Last time it was SM & TZ. Next time...?

Looking FW to the 11/24 tourney!

#5 11 years ago
    Quoted from PW79:

Looking FW to the 11/24 tourney!

+1

Going to be a blast!

#6 11 years ago

En route now, time for some STTNG, pizza & Redbull

3 weeks later
    #7 11 years ago

Bump for the STL pinheads.

I will be the bald fat tall awesome looking MF'r in a black fleece w/glasses.

Tonight I slay the Black Knight & get the stuff out of here on Soprano's

#8 11 years ago

Going next Friday!

#9 11 years ago
    Quoted from PW79:

Bump for the STL pinheads.
    I will be the bald fat tall awesome looking MF'r in a black fleece w/glasses.
    Tonight I slay the Black Knight & get the stuff out of here on Soprano's

I will be there tonight with a special surprise.

#10 11 years ago

I may be up with the daughter tonight. Waiting to see what the kiddo wants to do.

#11 11 years ago

I haven't been out there in a while so, I may try to get out there next Friday. I need to get some AC/DC and X-Men time in.

#12 11 years ago

I've been diggin' AC/DC. Even X-Men is growing on me. CP provides a great opportunity to play both.
    --
    Chris Hibler - CARGPB #31
    http://www.Team-EM.com
    http://webpages.charter.net/chibler/Pinball/index.htm
    http://www.PinWiki.com - The Place to go for Pinball Repair Info

#13 11 years ago

CP provides the an opportunity to play EVERYTHING! After the holidays I am taking a weekend off and getting back out there. Really would like to play X-Men too.

#14 11 years ago
    Quoted from MES:

CP provides the an opportunity to play EVERYTHING! After the holidays I am taking a weekend off and getting back out there. Really would like to play X-Men too.

Talked to Chuck last night, Hulk LE should be there by the end of the year.

1 month later
    #15 11 years ago

Bump for the STL (& surrounding areas) pinball crew.

Hulk, GNR, CV & JM were added to the massively super sweet CP Pinball line up from what I hear.

So I will be there tonight smashing puny scores on Hulk!

I will probably pick up a few pepperoni pizzas mid to late night to share. If you don't see em it means I only bought one & ate it all myself

5 hours until open!

#16 11 years ago

pin lineup as of yesterday

#17 11 years ago

AH! so many new machines! i'll be there next saturday, hope none of them disappear or break down by then. is it silly that i'm looking forward to playing teed off?

#18 11 years ago

Awesome vid. Lots of new machines. Looks like IJ is gone. Be there mardi gras weekend.

#19 11 years ago

IJ was sold to a pinsider. NathanP send me a PM when you are driving back in Feb.

#20 11 years ago

I heard about that place. Thanks for the video. Its much larger than I had originally thought.

#21 11 years ago

I love CP its always a good time.

#22 11 years ago
    Quoted from starfighter:

IJ was sold to a pinsider. NathanP send me a PM when you are driving back in Feb.

Yep...Loving my new IJ!

#23 11 years ago

i'll be there tomorrow! can't wait!

#24 11 years ago

I'm going tonight...was just there last week too. He got a CV, Hulk LE, Corvette, JM (Which is being raffled off at the end of the league in March I think **fingers crossed**) and I think he has another new machine that I just can't remember. I'll be there right around 6...

Adam

1 month later
    #25 11 years ago

Reminder

CP is open this weekend.

Time to play 75 pinball machines!

Just stay off Hulk & RBION because I want to play them all night

#26 11 years ago

I drove down there today and had a great time as usual. I didn't see CV there and was a little bummed about that as I was looking forward to playing a real one for the first time.

Something strange happend on Judge Dredd. I played a Supergame and scored 393 mil and entered my initials, but it placed me as the GC on the Regular Game. So if you happen to go there and see it, just pretend there's an asterisk next to my score.

1 month later
    #27 11 years ago

BUMP!!!

CP is open tonight

If you see me playing NASCAR all night dont tell anyone (dunno why but I love it).

#28 11 years ago

CV was out getting shopped I think at that time. That and GNR recently got shopped out.

Also, Be sure to tell Chuck if something breaks so that it can be fixed sooner than later.
    It might not get fixed right then, but best he knows otherwise it may not come to his attention for a long while. Just throwing that out there. Can't fix things if he doesn't know there is an issue

#29 11 years ago

Also, cool video. Most of those games are still there, but some have been replaced.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cp-pinball-this-weekend and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.