(Topic ID: 6606)

CP Pinball one week from Friday? (Oct. 21st)

By Pinballthusiast

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by jtimmons
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 12 years ago

Does anyone plan on being at CP Pinball a week from this Friday ? I'll be there with a group and it would be cool to meet other pinsiders as well.

#2 12 years ago

I go from time to time. Will let you know if I am going that weekend. Will probably go early so I can get on Tron this time.

Mike

#3 12 years ago

Same with me as far as time frame goes...Nice collection BTW!

#4 12 years ago

Thanks on the collection. Hoping to add another few games to the line up. You should be able to play them in a couple of months. Opening a small place in Maplewood for people to play pins. Nowhere near as good as CP, but a little closer for those of us in St. Louis. Can't beat Chuck's set up. $10 and 80 games! It's worth the drive for me. Will post as I get closer to opening. Will let you know if I will be there.

#5 12 years ago

Oh, I've heard rumblings about this place you're describing. Good luck with your venture!

#6 12 years ago

CP is really a gem. I wish there was a place like that up here!

#7 12 years ago

I would go but I am heading to Expo on Thursday. I would like to meet pinsiders at CP that would be fun

Kurt

1 month later
    #8 12 years ago

Heading over to CP again tomorrow anyone else planning to go?

#9 12 years ago

I'm headed there tomorrow. Only went once before...there were so many great games, I was overwhelmed ...lol

#10 12 years ago

80 games for real?? And I can bring in my favorite beverage to enjoy? I have to check it out. I would drive 4 hrs to play that many titles for 10 bucks but its gotta be a Saturday for me.

#11 12 years ago

I plan to be there tomorrow.

#12 12 years ago

See you there tomorrow then...

#13 12 years ago

I'm jealous. If it wasn't a five hour drive for me, I'd be there.

#14 12 years ago

Not able to go tomorrow but I was thinking about going on Saturday. Anyone going then?

#15 12 years ago

I am gonna see if I can make it this weekend.

#16 12 years ago

If anyone is there tomorrow, just yell out "any pinsiders here?" and I'll pull my right hand from the flipper button and put it up in the air.

#17 12 years ago

It was crazy busy there tonight, but fun as always. Were you guys there?

#18 12 years ago

Sorry,

I spaced out. Wish I could have been there. Still looking forward to playing the Tron LE there. Just so much on my plate that I forgot. Hit me up next time you are headed there. I could use a night off and just play. Maybe we could start a thread for all the St Louis people to meet there on a certain weekend night? If so I am in.

#19 12 years ago

Im considering headed that way today. Its a 4 hour roadtrip and I would probably just grab a room and drive back in the morning. With all those pins it is really tempting. Also a local tourny here in KC so Im on the fence. Either way Im going to play some pins today for the first time.

#20 12 years ago

I was there with the family. Got there around 6:45 and stayed till 10.

#21 12 years ago

Oh yeah, I talked to you and yours by the corner TZ machine!

#22 12 years ago

That was you? So, I finally met a fellow Pinsider. That was right before my story with Funhouse, see my other thread. I would have been a little more talkative but, the family was spent and I had short time left to play.

#23 12 years ago

Wasn't able to go last night because a buddy backed out at the last minute. Going tonight either way...lol

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cp-pinball-one-week-from-friday-oct-21st and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.