Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Gryszzz
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-891.jpg
    image.jpg
    #1 9 years ago

Great place to play the best games in the top 30. Had 3 buildings full of games and only $15. For unlimited play. Talked shop with a few customers and the owner helped me with a board repair contact.

Great end to my vacation in St Louis. Family hit up the City museum, the zoo, and daddy played some pins.
    image-891.jpgimage-891.jpg
    image.jpgimage.jpg

#2 9 years ago

I get the fact that you got a big t!tt\/ in your arm, but you do realize that the statue has a soul patch?

#3 9 years ago
    Quoted from boogies:

I get the fact that you got a big t!tt\/ in your arm, but you do realize that the statue has a soul patch?

I'm equal opportunity.

#4 9 years ago

CP is a great place. It's worth the trip. Awesome collection of 60 + pins. How can you beat that for only 15.00 bucks? Just across the river in IL.

#5 9 years ago

Nothing beats CP. Great games, atmosphere, and people.

#6 9 years ago

Went last December.....great place! We are planning to go back in Sept this year!

#7 9 years ago

Never thought i be a regular anywhere but i am here. Can never have enough pinball. The only downside is i keep buying more machines. Just need some more Em pinball at Cp. I think sometimes us local pinheads don't realize how lucky we are to have Chuck spend money and lots of time making this all possible.

#8 9 years ago

CP is awesome! I wish I could get up there more often when he is open.

#9 9 years ago

A great place for sure.... Been there a few times..... Also some good places around St. Louis if your coming through.... to CPP.

#10 9 years ago

Cp is great, the museum has gone down hill since bob died.
    I helped set that statue and alot of other stuff in architectural hall years ago when I worked there.
    ETA
    are there still pins and em gun games up on the 3rd flood in beatniks at the city museum?

#11 9 years ago
    Quoted from renodakota:

Cp is great, the museum has gone down hill since bob died.
    I helped set that statue and alot of other stuff in architectural hall years ago when I worked there.
    ETA
    are there still pins and em gun games up on the 3rd flood in beatniks at the city museum?

Yes, still EMs at Beatniks. That museum was insane. Could get lost very easy in the cave or the maze up on 2nd.

#12 9 years ago

I forgot to review the games. Games were in nice shape and had just a few hangups but nothing to extreme. Played W?D the most and for some reason, really like this game. My favorites were Family Guy, Stern Star Trek, Getaway (1st time playing), STTNG, and LOTR.

1 month later
    #13 9 years ago

such an amazing place. more than worth the price of admission. we will be making regular visits in the future.

#14 9 years ago

I go at least once a month. Worth every penny.

#15 9 years ago

CP Pinball rocks!! Check out this forum from time to time for your next visit to the area as we try to post the what's up around StL.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinside-st-louis-area-sub-forum

#16 9 years ago

Thats funny..was just talking to my girls today about our last hurrah for summer....at CP's and the City Museum ( the neatest place on earth!). Im dyin to get to CP's !! I think I might actually tear up when they throw me out at closing time...

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cp-pinball-near-st-louis and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.