Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 30 posts
  • 26 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by MES
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kcZ.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

The wife and I took the 6 hour drive to CP Pinball on Saturday. What a blast! I wish they were closer. We got there 6:30ish and played til nearly midnight. Very friendly guys working. One of them (Chuck???) asked us if it was our first time there. I said yes and he mentioned that they were fairly busy on that night and last weekend they had less than half the people there. I said that we never had a problem playing anything we wanted. We wanted to play TAF, but someone was camped out there so we moved on and next time we looked it was open. We did miss TOM somehow, it was in line with AFM, MM, and SS. My wife's favorite was TOTAN. I finally started liking TZ. This was the second time playing it, not sure why I never realized the gumball drop would drop the ball on the upper flipper so I always got annoyed when it dropped it SDTM but once I started hitting it with the upper flipper, I was hooked (I want one). All the games were in great shape. I noticed that they were repairing Hulk a bit more than I would have expected, but I played it before and had no interest in playing it again. My wife got a few balls stuck, but staff was quick to remedy the situation.

We ate at King Louies Drive-in before making it over to CP. Good food, great Root Beer.

Now I need to find somewhere cheap to spend the night so that we can make the trip more often

Two big thumbs up for CP Pinball. Now they just need to open a location near Milwaukee.

#15 11 years ago

I did not see a topper on Hulk. I'm really not a fan of Hulk. I did enjoy Xmen LE tho, everyone on here seems to give it a bad rap but I really enjoyed it. That Magneto multiball is awesome. I briefly played AC\DC and was not terribly impressed although I probably did not give it enough of a chance. Of the newer Stern titles, Xmen was by far the best.

#16 11 years ago

CP Pinball as defined by Webster.... Awesome!!!

80+ games, $15 from 6pm to 12 all games on Free Play. All games in great shape. Check out his website http://www.cppinball.com/ for hours. Note he is only open 2 weekends a month.

Quoted from MnHotRod:

What is CP Pinball and where is it? Sounds like a place I want to visit.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kcZ.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cp-pinball-awesome?tu=kcZ and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.