(Topic ID: 159510)

Cows & Easter Eggs - anything since 2006?

By cooldan

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by RA77
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20201113-182917_Video Player (resized).jpg
    Xenon_(resized).JPG
    Rollergames_bum_(resized).JPG
    GE_backglass_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cooldan.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

hey guys and gals

i expect most of you know about cows and how they happen to feature all over 90s Bally Williams games, along with a few other oddities like red buttons on backglasses, and 'DOHO' and hidden messages and secret animations etc - if not, then you're in for a treat by checking the site that holds them all in one place - http://hem.bredband.net/b257182/Cows%26Easter.htm

it was collected / written by Torbjorn Molander, is he on here? i emailed him and maybe he will get back to me, but i thought i'd reach out to the wider current pinhead community ...... is there any collection since 2006's WPT (the last entry in Torbjorn's list that i could find, apart from a couple of very brief snips about Metallica and XMen)? ok i know that cows are probably no longer relevant, but there must be fascinating snippets somewhere on modern games? typos? people with two left feet? flipper codes? hidden messages? people on the backglass that have a backstory? other sites you may know of with similar snippets of info?

what you got? cheers peeps

1) WOZ. Sometimes a "horse of a different color" ends up being a cow - when the shot is lit white, you get the moo and the cow. so if someone can fill in the gap of how to get it lit up white, we will have a repeatable cow sighting. oh, and a screenshot, if anyone has one?

#12 7 years ago

great to hear that both Stern and Jack are playing along with the cow meme. so this WOZ cow is the only confirmed new one so far - i will update the top post in the thread with any new sightings, then hopefully we will also identify a location to post them to.

can someone can fill in the gap of how to get the shot lit up white?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cooldan.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cows-easter-eggs-anything-since-2006?tu=cooldan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.