Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by cottonm4
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

good_bad_ugly_poster_clint_eastwood_paitning_leone (resized).jpg

#2 5 years ago
    #3 5 years ago

The people in that video are cowpokes not cowboys

#4 5 years ago
    Quoted from bluespin:

The people in that video are cowpokes not cowboys

Dumb, broke, rednecks is the first thing that crossed my mind.

#5 5 years ago

Cowboy pinball? no thanks, but this would work.

good_bad_ugly_poster_clint_eastwood_paitning_leone (resized).jpggood_bad_ugly_poster_clint_eastwood_paitning_leone (resized).jpg
    #7 5 years ago

Cactus Canyon with Continued! That's how I scratch my Cowboy pinball itch! Add a few Aliens and it is Awesome!

#8 5 years ago
    Quoted from whthrs166:

Cactus Canyon with Continued! That's how I scratch my Cowboy pinball itch! Add a few Aliens and it is Awesome!

And it certainly beats being trampled by a bull!

#9 5 years ago

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly.
    I would pay big money for this theme. I would love to see Stern do a retro version of this theme with lots of drop targets.
    Man this would be spectacular.
    I can hear the theme song now in attract mode......with the whistling. Awesome!

#10 5 years ago
    Quoted from kklank:

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly.
    I would pay big money for this theme. I would love to see Stern do a retro version of this theme with lots of drop targets.
    Man this would be spectacular.
    I can hear the theme song now in attract mode......with the whistling. Awesome!

Same here, sign me up. My second favorite movie of all time. Nothing but a pipe dream though, like so many others talked about on Pinside...., it will never happen but it's fun to dream big.

John

#11 5 years ago

Good the bad and the ugly is one of my dream themes I would probably buy one in a heart beat as long as if it's not terrible.

#12 5 years ago

Good, bad, and ugly would be cool!

#13 5 years ago
    Quoted from cottonm4:

Dumb, broke, rednecks is the first thing that crossed my mind.

Add drunk to that description and you nailed it. Especially the guy who did a triple lindy ...lol - I love how he egged the bull on right before being flung and spun...great stuff!

#14 5 years ago

It is amazing that people still get goo-goo eyed thinking about $100.00 !!!!!!

When actually, a hundred dollar bill will fill a pick up truck gas tank only a couple of times. Lemme see. I am going to risk bodily injury for 2 tanks of gas.

Or maybe $100.00 worth of LEDs for my pinball machine

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cowboy-pinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.