(Topic ID: 270747)

COVID Quarantine Part II - What Didn't You Finish?

By clodpole

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by mrm_4
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2AC28CD0-6750-4B8D-AAD1-846CD58DD80B (resized).jpeg
    680AEFA3-B2A8-48AD-8A5F-2D31B65EA755 (resized).jpeg
    BackboxLeft (resized).jpg
    #1 3 years ago

Hi - Since Lloyd's SS Billiards is open and my wife and I played pinball in a Pizza parlor tonight, let's declare the main quarantine to be done. So... what restoration didn't you get finished? What new project did you acquire that you'll have to fit in to "normal" life?

In my case, I flunked battery-corrosion repair on Flash's MPU and driver boards, and have a set of Kohouts boards on their way from Texas.

Meanwhile, we picked up this little Star Explorer in shockingly good cosmetic condition, but not scoring 100s and not good at recognizing it has a ball ready to deliver to the plunger. We have a 2-year-old granddaughter, and I figure that gives us about 3 years to get it working before she's big enough to play.

BackboxLeft (resized).jpgBackboxLeft (resized).jpg
    #2 3 years ago

I only had one thing not done. Because it was stuck after customs in the USA. Otherwise it would have been done before I reopened yesterday.

It did show up today. So tonight or tomorrow morning I'll stick it in.

A new clock for TZ.

LTG : )

#3 3 years ago

I have been working on my Miss-O and while painting is coming along it has been fighting me every step of the way. It doesn’t look as good as i pictured it at the start but primary playfield painting is done. Still have the decals, clear coat, mechanicals, cabinet and head to do. So getting there!

680AEFA3-B2A8-48AD-8A5F-2D31B65EA755 (resized).jpeg680AEFA3-B2A8-48AD-8A5F-2D31B65EA755 (resized).jpeg
    #4 3 years ago

I thought for sure I’d have my Firepower project done. Close tho, I was able to get the finished cab in it’s new home. Still need to reinstall the playfield’s wire harness and populate the top side.
    With COVID-19 isolation I DID NOT finish Firepower

2AC28CD0-6750-4B8D-AAD1-846CD58DD80B (resized).jpeg2AC28CD0-6750-4B8D-AAD1-846CD58DD80B (resized).jpeg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/covid-quarantine-part-ii-what-didn-t-you-finish and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.